Author Topic: The Muslims are at it again, Rioting in Sweden. Multiculturalism questioned.  (Read 23724 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Ah yes, the token "problem areas" all the basement-bound internet dweebs like to squawk about.  First, those are suburbs, not Stockholm proper (do you think they're burning cars in Sergels torg or something?), and poor ones at that (http://www.dn.se/sthlm/segregationen-klyver-stockholm).  Gee, I wonder if any of dem dere edjumacated book-learnin' types have ever established a connection between low income and high crime?  

Second, it's well-documented that plenty of your precious "native Swedes" live in these areas, while your claim about women, on the other hand, is anecdotal and thus meaningless.  But while we're here pretending that the testimony of faceless internet clowns is worth anything, I'm going to again pay you the wholly-unearned compliment of assuming you can read Swedish and direct you here:

https://www.flashback.org/t1969556

Even Flashback, another little leper colony of teenage racists, recognizes that the media reports are exaggerated.  

Why should I answer you?  Not that your frantic dick-pulling of "real Swedes" isn't quaint; it's just that no one here actually cares.  We're too busy enjoying our beautiful city.  

So delusional.  When reality finally finds you, how will you react?  I suppose you will blame yourself.  Bleeding heart types are inclined to blame themselves because if they dare face the reality of the situation, which they seldom do, it forces them to reconsider their world view.
A

Rotten Mortimer

• Getbig II
So delusional.  When reality finally finds you, how will you react?  I suppose you will blame yourself.  Bleeding heart types are inclined to blame themselves because if they dare face the reality of the situation, which they seldom do, it forces them to reconsider their world view.

Truly eye-opening, thank you White Noise Man.  I suppose you've amassed 5,000 posts on an internet message board because "facing reality" is your thing, you sententious idiot.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Truly eye-opening, thank you White Noise Man.  I suppose you've amassed 5,000 posts on an internet message board because "facing reality" is your thing, you sententious idiot.

Over seven and a half years.  That's pretty reasonable.  At the rate you're going, you're already beating my average per day post count.  Congrats!
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Fortress

• Getbig V
Fact is, all religion is a farce. And damaging.

But this Muslim deal, wow, what a farce. Truly a diseased thing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
nah, its wrong to say the usa was founded on christianity.

cant be said like that.total opposite actualy.

there is alot christian influence in some places, but founded on christianity, lol, ask the founding fathers if they agree ;D

but i'm not talking about true Christianity (ie. living a Godly and Holy life) i'm talking about the secular ideals that Protestantism produced ie. rugged individualism, questioning authority, and not being a follower, etc

wanna know what character perfectly embodies this? well, here ya go 8)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Completely stop immigration or cut the flow to a trickle.  Those that do get in must fit certain requirements.
Create strong laws against immigrant crime.  An immigrant commits a serious crime and they are deported.   Require citizen courses for all immigrants. Those that for any reason choose not to go are deported.  

Offer a resettlement package for any recent immigrant who does not wish to value, respect or follow the laws of the host country.  Within generation Europe would be on the road to recovery.  It's better to handle the situation this way.  Muslims are burning there bridges fast and the people will only take so muc

I would also add that all new immigrants are accepted as citizens on a probationary basis for a length of time.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
nah, its wrong to say the usa was founded on christianity.

cant be said like that.total opposite actualy.

there is alot christian influence in some places, but founded on christianity, lol, ask the founding fathers if they agree ;D

Religion

Lambert (2003) has examined the religious affiliations and beliefs of the Founders. Of the 55 delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention, 49 were Protestants, and two were Roman Catholics (D. Carroll, and Fitzsimons). Among the Protestant delegates to the Constitutional Convention, 28 were Church of England (or Episcopalian, after the American Revolutionary War was won), eight were Presbyterians, seven were Congregationalists, two were Lutherans, two were Dutch Reformed, and two were Methodists.

A few prominent Founding Fathers were anti-clerical Christians, such as Thomas Jefferson[19][20][21] (who created the so-called "Jefferson Bible") and Benjamin Franklin.[22] Others (most notably Thomas Paine) were deists, or at least held beliefs very similar to those of deists.[23]

Historian Gregg L. Frazer argues that the leading Founders (Adams, Jefferson, Franklin, Wilson, Morris, Madison, Hamilton, and Washington) were neither Christians nor Deists, but rather supporters of a hybrid "theistic rationalism".[24]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States#Religion

LEXINGTON, Mass. -There have been many books written on our nation's beginnings, but what is not commonly known is the crucial role that churches and Christians played in defending and founding what was to become the United States of America.

Nearly all of the MinuteMen were Christians -- parishioners of the town's only church, pastored by the Rev. Jonas Clark. He himself was known as a great patriot and often preached revolution from the pulpit.

The minister was also often the one in charge of organizing the town's militia, as every town was required by law to have a militia that was trained and ready to fight if necessary. This monument marks the spot where the town of Lexington's church stood for about 150 years.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/142187.aspx

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
just curious

are you catholic?

Yes, but pretty much non-practicing.  I would describe my faith as "weak."  I do have a lot of respect for Christianity and believe it was central in building the "good" things that most westerners take for granted.   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Yes, but pretty much non-practicing.  I would describe my faith as "weak."  I do have a lot of respect for Christianity and believe it was central in building the "good" things that most westerners take for granted.   

well, true Christianity is TOP NOTCH

ie. love your neighbor as yourself, be good to and respect others, do the right thing, etc.

but sadly, those things are near impossible for someone to do, at least that's very true in my own particular case

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
love your neighbor as yourself, be good to and respect others, do the right thing, etc.

I know Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindustans & atheists who share the same values.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Many good Scandinavian Nazis fought for Hitler  ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Truly eye-opening, thank you White Noise Man.  I suppose you've amassed 5,000 posts on an internet message board because "facing reality" is your thing, you sententious idiot.

You write like English is your first language, how long have you been in Sweden?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
We're catching up fast. There are "gangs" of 100 lbs somalis everywhere... And our lesbian politicians want more of them. Ask anyone if they want more of them and not a single person will say yes, yet the media has "news" like 85% of fins are pro immigration...  ::)

You let women in to your government ???

"Take" whatever you want, my disgruntled little Finn.  In the meantime I'll wait with baited breath for you to produce these areas of Stockholm where no "real" Swedes dare tread. 

No one who is sane would go to Rinkeby, Husby, Tensta and this is common knowledge.

spot on. Its out of control here the media even  protects the filthy apes. Even makes the blurred pics of suspects whiter so the readers thinks its made by swedes. The politicians here are cowards who dont dare speak there minds. If one critices the swedish imigration policy the media goes apeshit and call them rasists. Finland is way way way better place to live in because they dont have this problem

Wow. Is this true? Who did that?

Papper

• Getbig V
Rinkkeby, Husby. Tensta,  etc. pretty much every neighborhood where there's more immigrants than native swedes. I'm sure some native white swedes go and even live in these areas, but at least women sure as hell don't walk the streets at night.

I'm a disgruntled Finn, but not a little one... :D

Also you never answered whether you're a native swede? And do you think all is well in Stockholm and immigrants aren't causing problems?

It's obvious he isn't.

What native Swede would join getbig of all places just to come in and defend the stone throwers like this.

This is most likely a muslim or a person from a muslim family but with a higher education, who lives in Stockholm.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
You let women in to your government ???

No one who is sane would go to Rinkeby, Husby, Tensta and this is common knowledge.

Wow. Is this true? Who did that?

expressen, one of biggest newspapers in sweden admitted to do that.

Papper

• Getbig V
expressen, one of biggest newspapers in sweden admitted to do that.

Stört!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

ie. love your neighbor as yourself, be good to and respect others, do the right thing, etc.

but sadly, those things are near impossible for someone to do, at least that's very true in my own particular case

You do not need religion to tell you that. Our ability to love our neighbors in hard wired. We are born social creatures with an innate compass for morality. I was born in a nonreligious household and I am just as moral as any religious person.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Moooooooooossslliimmms rioting? 

Now there are three certainties in life - death taxes and muslims acting like animals

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Moooooooooossslliimmms rioting? 

Now there are three certainties in life - death taxes and muslims acting like animals
Blacks have better abs.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

You must have Muslims for neighbours.  Muslims are impossible to love and treating them the way you expect to be treated will be seen as an act of weakness and you will be exploited.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
E-kul, if you saw a Muslim walking a pitbull down the street, how would you react?  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X
X