Author Topic: Are married family men truly happy?  (Read 48872 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Are married family men truly happy?
« Reply #300 on: November 14, 2017, 06:02:57 AM »
jack good post man. i was pretty niave when i got married. i fell for the "princess" wedding, jesus boy doing our vows (im an atheist- still pissed to this day we paid thAt fucker), annoying mother in law with her formal bullshit, 6 and 6 bridemaids and groosman, very old fashion, etc. etc. at the time, i just didnt care. kinda like, oh well sure whatever. as im 30s now, my friends getting married are doing destination weddings, fun stuff with small group of friends, etc. looks so fun, so i am kinda still pissed we did the stupid dog and poney show. that seems like the shit that goes on when you are in your twenties getting married. so my advice, wait till your an adult like age 30 and up. 25 is no adult.

financially speaking, marriage was great for us. my savings was shit, and my wife earns double what i earn. we were able to buy a house, and move up in investments, etc. also, like you said, my wife is very thrifty amd always looks for the best deal. friends we have in their thirties who are marrying are still doing the townhouse or rental thing. so combining assets really can propel you forward much faster.

now, this might not be important to many people. its really not to me. i argue alot about what we buy because id be fine with a shack in the woods. that always seems to be where people argue, is the life style. people have expectations. my expectation was big savings, retire early and small modest home and never worry about money. wife loves work, and wants big houses, nice things. thats our one main wedge, which sucks.

honestly, i was depressed single (wasnt getting laid bcause i wasnt confident (this was before tindr, which
ooks fun and easy) was lonely, had no one to watch dogs when i traveled). i also get depressed being married. so much hot asss out there, and you always thinkg " wow i bet that girl really has it all...nice person, loving, hot, etc...but you never really know. grass is always greeener. its a mental illness which i have. im never satisfied. i do KNOW that if i was single, id still be miserable though. i think im better off married honestly. like others said, working on happiness is the hard part and thats what im goin focus on for 2017. any tips are welcom!

Unfortunately for you, this is not a mental illness and not a question of grass is greener.

Other younger generation girls are hotter than any previous generation. I have noticed this and many of my friends share the same view. Sometimes you look at a girl and think ok, she's very hot, a 9, possibly a 9.5 but I bet that's all there is to her....just looks, then you get to know her and find out she's very intelligent, affectionate, loyal, caring, funny with tons of charisma and has zero gagging reflexes and loves teh cock more than Jesus loves us and you think to your self as she's slobbering snot and spit all over your cock...wow, my wife really sucks and how did I get blind sided for so many years.
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Are married family men truly happy?
« Reply #301 on: November 14, 2017, 06:17:00 AM »
Unfortunately for you, this is not a mental illness and not a question of grass is greener.

Other younger generation girls are hotter than any previous generation. I have noticed this and many of my friends share the same view. Sometimes you look at a girl and think ok, she's very hot, a 9, possibly a 9.5 but I bet that's all there is to her....just looks, then you get to know her and find out she's very intelligent, affectionate, loyal, caring, funny with tons of charisma and has zero gagging reflexes and loves teh cock more than Jesus loves us and you think to your self as she's slobbering snot and spit all over your cock...wow, my wife really sucks and how did I get blind sided for so many years.
Dude's wife makes a ton more than him. She is the go getter, the bread winner. She runs things, and possibly feels emasculated. So of course the grass is greener on the other side. Where he can be the man he wants to be.