Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332213 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
1.   I agree that the article in the paper tends to undermine the CT.   

2.   BULLSHIT.   They certified a COLB with is complete nonsense.   They did not certify the Long Form BC.    posted what  real BC looks like from someone born the same day as Barry.   Where is his like this?   

3.   Because we have never had a person elected under such dubious circumstances.   

BTW  I personally think Obama was hatched anyway.   

Ok, I have to stop at number 2 until we get this settled...  So you're telling me, when the last governor, a republican, certified that the birth cirt was real, she was full of shit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ok, I have to stop at number 2 until we get this settled...  So you're telling me, when the last governor, a republican, certified that the birth cirt was real, she was full of shit?

All she certified was the COLB and what it says.

Basically she certified that the State of Hawaii says that the COLB states that Obama was born in Hawaii.   But look at that COLB - it says nothing at all.   Look at the long form BC I posted from the lady born the same day and compare to the COLB.         

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
All she certified was the COLB and what it says.

Basically she certified that the State of Hawaii says that the COLB states that Obama was born in Hawaii.   But look at that COLB - it says nothing at all.   Look at the long form BC I posted from the lady born the same day and compare to the COLB.         
Here's your problem buddy... In Hawaii, in 1961, this is the way it went down.  The hospital took their new birth certs to vital records.  At the end of the week vital records provided that info to the newspaper.  That is how he ended up in the newspaper.  THE HOSPITAL PROVIDED INFO THAT HE WAS BORN THERE TO VITAL RECORDS WHO THEN PASSED IT ON TO THE NEWSPAPER AT THE END OF THE WEEK...

You have got to be kidding me if you're going to take this past this shit... For real?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I read that tthe grand parents were the ones who put it in the newspaper.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I read that tthe grand parents were the ones who put it in the newspaper.   
cockgobblins...  The only thing they could have done is request that it not be put in the paper and that might have been harder to do back then than it is now. If they didn't say anything about it, it would have been put in the paper.  The only effect mother or father or anybody related could have had is to prevent it from being in the paper.  They were all announced at that time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
cockgobblins...  The only thing they could have done is request that it not be put in the paper and that might have been harder to do back then than it is now. If they didn't say anything about it, it would have been put in the paper.  The only effect mother or father or anybody related could have had is to prevent it from being in the paper.  They were all announced at that time.

What about the relatives, Kenyan officials, etc who all say they witnessed Obama's kenyan birth?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What about the relatives, Kenyan officials, etc who all say they witnessed Obama's kenyan birth?   
I think I'm going to take the facts we have over hopeful relatives that could and probably are embellishing the story.  From their perspective, they probably do want to claim him as being born there.  For them it's probably huge.  It's also probably embellishment.  Embellishment that some people in America are fully willing to latch onto for political purposes...

I was willing to dick around with the fact that McCain was born in Panama but I wouldn't have kept that up after he was elected.  In the end, both Obama and McCain were raised from youth in America.  I got no personal bitch past that.  Obama's mom was American.  I'm way way cool with that.  Now if we were talking about both parents being from another country, it might be an issue for me... But as I see the facts now, this birther crap is a fucking stupid endeavour.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think I'm going to take the facts we have over hopeful relatives that could and probably are embellishing the story.  From their perspective, they probably do want to claim him as being born there.  For them it's probably huge.  It's also probably embellishment.  Embellishment that some people in America are fully willing to latch onto for political purposes...

I was willing to dick around with the fact that McCain was born in Panama but I wouldn't have kept that up after he was elected.  In the end, both Obama and McCain were raised from youth in America.  I got no personal bitch past that.  Obama's mom was American.  I'm way way cool with that.  Now if we were talking about both parents being from another country, it might be an issue for me... But as I see the facts now, this birther crap is a fucking stupid endeavour.

Birthers of a nation unite!     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

well, at least you finally admit it... forever you tried to play it like you were not a birther and at the same time post shit about it.  I fucking hate deception and hypocrisy.  At least we know where you stand now.  No more denying you're a birther lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
well, at least you finally admit it... forever you tried to play it like you were not a birther and at the same time post shit about it.  I fucking hate deception and hypocrisy.  At least we know where you stand now.  No more denying you're a birther lol...

yes, his claim I'm 51% birther" reeks of a lack of balls.  he posts dozens of birther articles each week and claims he doesn't subscribe to that belief.  Doesn't work like that.

glad to see he admits it.

me, i think it shuld be investigated - just like 9/11 and a few other things that people only want to look at if it matches their party preferense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes, his claim I'm 51% birther" reeks of a lack of balls.  he posts dozens of birther articles each week and claims he doesn't subscribe to that belief.  Doesn't work like that.

glad to see he admits it.

me, i think it shuld be investigated - just like 9/11 and a few other things that people only want to look at if it matches their party preferense.

1.   I think someone spending a 1 Million to cover up what can be released for $5 smells of shady shit.

2.  Hospital has no records of his birth.

3.   Kenyn releatives say he was african born.   MO even said so.   

4.  He is also hiding a lot of other shit.           

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Dude, lost birth certificates or mistakes concerning birth certificates in this nation are more common than you think..especially from the days before computers.....I myself have whats called a "certificate of birth"..not a true "birth certificate"....my original was lost in a fire....NY State gave my mom a replacement "certificate of birth" stating that I was born in NY State, but could not give us a copy of the original...they didn't have it..

second....my father-in-law was born in the mountains in Puerto Rico in the 1920's.... and is a U.S. citizen by birth....but the records office was in a rural area and burned down many years ago,,,before the time of computers.....He could not prove for many years that he was a citizen though he lived in NY city for 40  a years....my wife had to go through a hell of a time writing all over the place to get proof..finally she had to travel to puerto rico to get someone to listen to her and finally get some kind of proof....

3333..stop this nonsense immediately!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
4.  He is also hiding a lot of other shit.          
Good gods I fucking hope so....  We probably all have a few fuckups to hide. Last thing I want in office is some clown that led a perfect life with no experience or hardship.  Maybe he has some shit to hide.  good...  I'll take that over the pampered bitch raised for office.

That being said, I still give his ass an F grade at this point.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess this is just obamanomicsat work again:    spend a million dollars in legal fees to over what up wh can be released for $5     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Good gods I fucking hope so....  We probably all have a few fuckups to hide. Last thing I want in office is some clown that led a perfect life with no experience or hardship.  Maybe he has some shit to hide.  good...  I'll take that over the pampered bitch raised for office.

That being said, I still give his ass an F grade at this point.....

you were sounding rational until you gave O an F grade

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
you were sounding rational until you gave O an F grade
Ok, I give him a "I wanna punch him in the face for being an idiot" grade  Is that better?  That's a step higher than, "I wanna stomp on Bush's head" lol....

It's just sarcasm for the NWO powertripping prison planet watchdogs.....  

Don't blackbag me bro..... :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama X marks the spot

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2011/01/obama-x-marks-spot.html

I'm going to whisper this, because I do not want Democrat Neil Abercrombie to figure this out nor Chris Matthews.........or even that Obamanazi Ann Coulter who investigated and certified Obama, before it is too late.

The too late part is Abercrombie has been digging around in Obama's records, and has let slip that there is no Certificate Of Live Birth or COLB, exactly as that Democratic kid who was on WND said there was not, and proving the point what Birthers stated all long that Obama is undocumented, in he could not enroll in grade school in Hawaii, because he has no legitimate nor legal birth certificate.

To repeat this point so even Sean Hannity gets it, THE BIRTHERS HAVE BEEN PROVEN CORRECT.

What this blog is going to expose though in exclusive is what I'm whispering about, and what Neil Abercrombie has no idea of in what he just exposed.

Only here was it exposed how the communists of America overthrew the Republican form of Government of Alaska for this Obama Marxism, in how they set upon a path of "darkening up" Hawaii from a prosperous white conglomerate state to a welfare fraud state which was registering and STILL IS REGISTERING hundreds of thousands of foreign babies as Americans.

This is what the birth of Obama has been hiding, and was covered up by Alaskans from the RINO GOP and the Democratic left. There was for a generation a wholesale treachery against America and everyone in government, hospitals and business was in on it.
Illegals brought in welfare revenues and brought in increased populations so Hawaii received more power in Congress. It was treacherousness wholesale and if Hawaii admits it, their leaders are going to prison or going to be hung.

That is what Abercrombie blundered into, in his Obama's birth was recorded statement.

See for a legal birth anywhere, just like in a legal death, a medical professional with a witness must certify the document is correct. That means in criminal court terms that people are putting their freedom and job security on the line, if they lie, they go to prison.

Doctors for these illegals were not about to certify that these babies were born in Hawaii when they were birthed elsewhere or in some pineapple patch, because doing so would have if this ring had ever been disclosed by an FBI investigation wholesale treason against these United States.

The alternative then therefore was for these "don't ask don't tell" registrations by family members or some union thugs in everyone knew that Sung Lee Wong was not an infant at 2 years old born in Hawaii, but was a 2 year old Cantonese border buster, but her name was recorded by the State of Hawaii as a citizen, because all that took was a clerk being told to look the other way by their higher ups, and the word of someone committing perjury and fraud about this baby.

That is waht Abercrombie revealed in the "recorded list". Hawaii has a separated list which this dupnik apparently was not aware of in order to bypass normal American registrations so doctors were not on the legal hook, and these foreign born infants could just be dumped into the system as Hawaii was not going to ask and no one there was going to tell in this corrupt intrastate system.

Barack Hussein Obama is ON THE SEPERATED LIST and not on the American born list.

I know there are dozens of officials in Hawaii whose eyes squeezed tightly shut, their guts tied up in knots and they groaned, "What the hell did Abercrombie say that for!", because the insiders in the system know what this dupnik has just exposed.

This blog exclusively laid out the scenario in which Barry II was most likely born in Canada on free health care in 1961 on a cross border baby dump by Ann Dunham. What the logic confirms now in what Abercrombie blurted out is Barack Hussein Obama jr. was not born in these United States in any shape or form.
As deduced originally, if Obama was born in Washington State where Mama Obama was recorded in 1961 of August, he would have been recorded as such as an American. There are not two birth recordings known of Barrry II in America, so therefore that mean that Obama was registered by Madelyn Dunham with Stanley Ann out of the country.............it is that or there is the original scenario that Madelyn was impregnated by Uncle Frank Davis, had the baby in a pineapple patch, registered the child on the sly and dumped him onto Barack sr. in exchange for sex rite and a financial settlement, which would explain how Barack sr. was affording his lifestyle.

That becomes more complicated than necessary as I really do not care who bedded who, as B. Hussein IS a fraudulent registration no matter what now, and the likely scenario as proven by Abercrombie is Barry II was born outside America due to his recorded on the undocumented list papers.

This was all public knowledge and I just am stunned that egg head Abercrombie the intellectual was not warned off on this as that fraud GOP skirt governor knew enough to cover this all up. So that brings up the questions of is Abercrombie a Clinton operative mixing the pot the way Rahm Emanuel is in Chicago as someone had to have told this dupnik what in the Obama was going on.

That is the exclusive though on this records list as it is seperate obviously from normal lists which have birth certificates and it is why Hawaii was coming up with the fraudulent statements that the records were destroyed. It was all a cover for their corrupt importing of illegals, as there never were records for these anchor babies who are not Americans, but the story was manufactured to keep people out of prison.
The problem though was Obama was installed into the White House after stealing the 2008 elections, and was too stupid to commit fraud and print up a counterfeit birth certificate.

Barry Obama just does not have any balls. He commits the biggest damned fraud in world history, has others perjure themselves, break piles of laws, and this dink would not go out and have his sister print up a birth certificate on a college printer.

That is about as wussy as it comes.

Thankfully though now Neil Abercrombie has gone on record in stating there is no COLB. Broken here, Obama is on a recorded list which would mean others are there of the same birth problems, and that means Hawaii has an entire record of every fraudulent border buster there.

Ann Coulter, you now not only look like you need to eat some steak, but you look like the absolute fool you are in backing Obama and smearing Birthers.

Sean Hannity, you care to finally address this reality as it is a real national security issue now, and you have just been certified wrong in Obama is not an American, but is a product of fraud.

For the real record, Barack Hussein Obama is a foreign secular Kenyan Indonesian Muslim, who knowingly committed espionage against America. This secular Muslim has looted the US Treasury of a known 13 plus trillion dollars, collapsed the economy, left Americans holding the bag on 100 trillion in insurance defaults...........and he been engaged in inter Muslim tribal warfare as he has his fingers on America's shrinking nuclear weapons stockpiles as he gives Russia and China the lead in nuclear warfare.

Chris Matthews and Ed Koch..........did you get all of that? Barack Obama just doesn't have a mental connection with Americans, but has a legal disconnect and that is why all his policies seem to reflect of something written in Peking.

The Governor of Hawaii, a Democrat, states there is no COLB for Obama and that Obama is on a separate list of other recorded names.

The Birthers have been absolutely right on this and have just been proven correct in Obama is undocumented and foreign born.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
1.   I think someone spending a 1 Million to cover up what can be released for $5 smells of shady shit.
2.  Hospital has no records of his birth.
3.   Kenyn releatives say he was african born.   MO even said so.   
4.  He is also hiding a lot of other shit.           

Yet you don't want a 911 investigation - where 3000 folks died.

1. Bush gave them less than 14 mil to investigate the biggest crime in history.  but he gave them 60 mil to investigate steroids in baseball.

2. OBL isn't even wanted for 911.  One of the planes had no freakin' manifest!

3. People in other countries say it was an inside job.

4. Bush hid a lot of other shit.

Wow... applying the frail logic you applied... to 911... I guess you want to investigate that now too, huh?  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yet you don't want a 911 investigation - where 3000 folks died.

1. Bush gave them less than 14 mil to investigate the biggest crime in history.  but he gave them 60 mil to investigate steroids in baseball.

2. OBL isn't even wanted for 911.  One of the planes had no freakin' manifest!

3. People in other countries say it was an inside job.

4. Bush hid a lot of other shit.

Wow... applying the frail logic you applied... to 911... I guess you want to investigate that now too, huh?  ;)
"D'OH!!!"--3333

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hawaii Ground Report: ( Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Legally Barry Soetoro
The HillBuzz ^ | 1/23/2011 6:52:06 AM | Kevin DuJan

HAWAII GROUND REPORT: Could Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie not be as incompetent and foolish as he appears, but orchestrating a deliberate birth certificate recovery dead end to cover his own papakole? UPDATED: Mystery solved! Reason Obama will not release birth certificate is because his name is legally written “Barry Soetoro” on it

Here’s an interesting Ground Report from Hawaii that contains an ingenious theory about Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie’s bizarre backtrack on releasing Obama’s birth certificate.

Remember, Abercrombie promised that once he was elected Governor he would prove Obama’s birth certificate existed because he would march down to the Hall of Records and demand its production from the archives…and he would then hold it aloft in the gentle Hawaiian breeze, high above his balding pate, for all the world to see, thereby producing the document Obama has spent millions to keep hidden.

(Excerpt) Read more at hillbuzz.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
O-CON DOCS: Hawaii Ballot Chief not Grandma, Called Obama To Hawaii In 2008
The Daily Pen ^ | 1/17/11 | by Pen Johannson

New analysis of Democrat Party's official 2008 Certification of Nominations for Obama reveals that reasons for his sudden trip to Hawaii in October, 2008 were to visit more than just his sick grandmother. Hawaiian election laws, media accounts and post-dated documents reveal he may have attended a private hearing with the Hawaiian Chief Elections Officer regarding his disqualification from the Hawaiian ballot due to lack of certified Constitutional eligibility.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedailypen.blogspot.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
O-CON DOCS: Hawaii Ballot Chief not Grandma, Called Obama To Hawaii In 2008
The Daily Pen ^ | 1/17/11 | by Pen Johannson

New analysis of Democrat Party's official 2008 Certification of Nominations for Obama reveals that reasons for his sudden trip to Hawaii in October, 2008 were to visit more than just his sick grandmother. Hawaiian election laws, media accounts and post-dated documents reveal he may have attended a private hearing with the Hawaiian Chief Elections Officer regarding his disqualification from the Hawaiian ballot due to lack of certified Constitutional eligibility.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedailypen.blogspot.com ...

please stop..you're making me laugh too hard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hawaii Gov. Says Proof of Obama's Birth Certificate Exists but Hasn't Produced the Document
ABC News ^

Hawaii Gov. Says Proof of Obama's Birth Certificate Exists but Hasn't Produced the Document

'Birther' Says, 'If You Have It, Show It to Us'

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN and DEVIN DWYER Jan. 20,2011

Officials in Hawaii say they have located President Obama's birth certificate indicating that he was born in the state, but have yet to produce the document at the heart of a long-simmering conspiracy theory.

"Our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives written down," Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser.

"What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case," he told the paper.

Abercrombie said the controversy over publicly producing the document "has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have."

It remains unclear if the document found in the archives was Obama's actual long-form birth certificate, which "birther" activists have clamored for, or if it was simply a record that such a document exists.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
W.H.: 'Birthers' aren't 'rational'
Politico ^ | 1/24/2011 | MATT NEGRIN & MJ LEE

Here’s what you need to know from Monday’s (1/24/2011)White House briefing with press secretary Robert Gibbs:

-- Gibbs hinted that President Obama will talk about gun rights in his State of the Union address....

-- Gibbs snuck a jab at the so-called birthers who don’t believe Obama was born in Hawaii. “I think rational people have long ago, many when they first heard and saw the president, come to the conclusion of his citizenship,” he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Where is the long form BC?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V