Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 330257 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What don't you understand? Is it that hard for you to comprehend that it is a CONSTITUTIONAL requirement that you be a natural born citizen to become the POTUS?  It would be ILLEGAL for Obama to hold the office if he is not, therefore any legislation he signed would be ILLEGAL. But why let little things like that get in the way ::)

So you want to remove him from office then?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

If it can be proven that he is not a natural born citizen of the US then your damn right I want him removed
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

newmom

if he refuses or cannot produce one HELL YEA

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If it can be proven that he is not a natural born citizen of the US then your damn right I want him removed

Ok cool

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

And I want him jailed if that is the case for KNOWINGLY pulling this scam as well as everyone else who helped cover it up.

________________________ ____________-

Obama's records that are not released.

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--'not available'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Because the COLB is likely total bullshit as we said and a long form BC may not exist since he possibly was born in Kenya like the grandmother said.   

1) I agree with the birthers lol...

2)  However, to argue with you, as we do here...

You trust the word of an elderly foreigner (with potentially an ax to grind) over the word of a sane and stable governor of one of the United States? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1) I agree with the birthers lol...

2)  However, to argue with you, as we do here...

You trust the word of an elderly foreigner (with potentially an ax to grind) over the word of a sane and stable governor of one of the United States? 

_______________________-

No, I am going based upon the totality of the available facts and circumstances.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I would send him to Guntanamo and have him waterboarded until he admitted being responsible for 911, Oklahoma City, the BP oil spill and the financial meltdown of 2008.

I suspect that Obama is a manchurian candidate who was brainwashed by the illuminati and inserted into the White House.

On an unrelated note, there's a late 60's interracial couple that comes by my job occasionally. I never knew they were married and found it quite amusing when yesterday the guy started shooting the breeze with me about politics. It turns out he's a republican who voted for McCain and his wife is an Obama cheerleader. I'll let you guess which one is black.

So anyway, the guy starts cracking jokes about Obama because his wife is there and she starts getting pissed off. He ends with this exchange-- Who owns the white house? I Dunno. The American people right? Yeah, that makes sense. Well, the American people= the public. So Obama's dream of living in public housing has been fulfilled. LOL - His black wife got so pissed off she left him there and refused to walk with him on the way home. I didn't really get the joke, but the whole situation was hysterical.

The guy is very intelligent, witty, an engineer by trade and a freemason ( he spent one morning explaining how he doesn't drink blood and why the conspiracy theories are ridiculous). His wife always seems to be pissed off, has a scowl on her face-- but is very polite.

Strange pair and a very American couple.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Who owns the white house? I Dunno. The American people right? Yeah, that makes sense. Well, the American people= the public. So Obama's dream of living in public housing has been fulfilled. LOL - His black wife got so pissed off she left him there and refused to walk with him on the way home. I didn't really get the joke, but the whole situation was hysterical.
 :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Cool!  I was born in Venezuela, and I can be president of the USA?    ;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Congress will probably pass a bill retroactively allowing foreigners to run for president. :'(

newmom

Congress will probably pass a bill retroactively allowing foreigners to run for president. :'(

that wouldn't surprise me in the least

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
that wouldn't surprise me in the least

Look at the brightside...We can have Arnold Schwarzenegger run in 2012..  :-\

newmom

Look at the brightside...We can have Arnold Schwarzenegger run in 2012..  :-\

:o :o :o :o

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
ObamaFact from www.theobamafile.com
AXJ-Action For Justice International Forum has a thread entitled, "Obama’s COLB was never accepted by the Hawaii Registrar!," that has some very interesting stuff related to the bogus Obama Certification of Live Birth (COLB) that was provided to the Daily Kos and others  by the Obama Campaign.

Obama’s COLB has only been "filed" but never "accepted."  AXJ contends that if it hasn’t been accepted, it’s not certified or official according to the State of Hawaii.

Notice the lower left hand corner for the wording "Filed" or "Accepted" in this side by side comparison of two officially certified "Accepted" Hawaiian COLB’s with Obama’s unofficial "Filed."

Here is the Hawaii statutes on the "FILED" and "ACCEPTED" on the COLB: -- see sections 11-1-4(d) and 11-1-28.

The statute specifically states that the date of filing is the date that a document is "RECEIVED" at the Department of Health office.  Obama’s information was received or "FILED" on Aug. 8, 1961, according to his COLB.  It has never been "ACCEPTED" by the Registrar.  Obama’s COLB is still being "MAINTAINED"  -- awaiting acceptance by the Hawaii State Registrar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Newly elected Hawaii Governor claims "glitch" in getting Obama birth certificate
KETK (nbc) Tyler, TX ^ | January 20, 2011 | Bob Brackeen - News Anchor Reporter

After vowing to provide proof Obama was born in Hawaii, newly elected Dem. Gov. Neil Abercrombie, beats around the bush in Honolulu newspaper article about a "long form" birth certificate.

East Texans talk-back...click link for the amazing "MUST SEE" video

(Excerpt) Read more at ketknbc.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hawaii governor claims record of Obama's birth 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:32 PM on 20th January 2011

Comments (0) Add to My Stories .

Governor Neil Abercrombie is facing renewed pressure over Obama's Hawaiin origins

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Abercrombie was asked: 'You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?'

He acknowledged the birth certificate issue would  have 'political implications' for the next presidential election 'that we simply cannot have'.

President Obama on a visit to Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu in December. The issue of trying to prove he was born in Hawaii rumbles on

'It's a matter of principle with me,' the 72-year-old said. 'I knew his mum and dad. I was here when he was born. Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already.'

Birthers insist Obama, born in 1961, is not eligible to be commander in chief. The reasons often vary, and have changed and expanded in the two years since the Internet rumour began.

The beauty of Hawaii, but there is still a cloud hanging over Obama's birthright

Some believe his Certification of Live Birth is fake and he was really born in Kenya. Others argue that Obama is a citizen of the United Kingdom or Indonesia. Most theories have been dismissed by many in public office and the media, and have been found to be misleading or generally untrue.

However, the conspiracy theories still thrive, and according to Abercrombie, are likely to continue despite whatever evidence that shows him to be a proper U.S. citizen.

'You're not going to convince those people because they have a political agenda, or they have minds that go in that kind of direction,' he told CNN. 'Conspiratorial theorists are never going to be satisfied. This has gone into another area of political attack.'

And he again promised he would do 'what I can do' to publicly verify that records show Obama was born in Hawaii and is a citizen of the United States, making him eligible to be President.

The Governor vowed when he took office in December that he would do his best to end the debate over Obama's birth, which began in 2008 during the presidential campaign.

'We'll do what we can as quickly as we can to make it inevitable that only those who wish the President ill, only the ones with a political agenda, will be the ones doing this kind of thing,' he said at the time. 'The President is entitled to the respect of his office and he's entitled to have his mother and father respected.'

During that interview, Abercrombie said his goal to combat birthers was a personal one.

________________________ _____________________

Ha ha ha ha-  BIRTHERS OF A NATION PROVEN CORRECT.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
What an assclown....perhaps he should have looked into this before saying he would provide it.....hahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What an assclown....perhaps he should have looked into this before saying he would provide it.....hahaha

He is helping he Birthers!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
He is helping he Birthers!

haha, I know.....and you just know Obama would love to smack him.  If this lingers, which it most likely will, it will be great to see in 2012 for comedic relief.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This fool is making the Birthers' main claim!   

the main clam is that there is no long form BC  - this has been the main claim from day 1 and all the fools screamed at the birthers.  now it turns out the birthers were right!   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Are u a birther?.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Are u a birther?.

Right now - Yes.   The only reservation I have is the newspaper announcement.