Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59420 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2011, 08:10:04 PM »

"Hormone gear solid 3" The trenbolone eater  :D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2011, 08:11:55 PM »

I would love to tear this little ugly slut up. Thanks for ungaying this place Willgrant.
:o

Holy fuck what is that sluts exact location..... I would save up jizz for two weeks and unload all over her tits/face

Croatian

• Getbig II
WHERE IS AMERICAN AMATEURS BODYBUILDING TODAY !
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »
As a kid I use to idolize & admire Mr.America's (usually Mr.Universe/Mr.World winners), but today ??? & why on various International contests (NABBA-IFBB-WABBA,etc.,) almost no American medal winners.Cammon guy's where is the good old American amateurs beef ?.
Example: 2011 IFBB World Juniors & Masters Championship in Spain, 24 categories,27 countries & 72 medals.NOT A SINGLE MEDAL 4 the good old U.S.A. !.
I would like to see American champions again.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: WHERE IS AMERICAN AMATEURS BODYBUILDING TODAY !
« Reply #203 on: December 11, 2011, 12:03:05 AM »
All puffy marshmellows and drugs with no groundwork first - HTH

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #204 on: December 11, 2011, 12:40:22 AM »
the 2 gretest fall of americano atlete are ,, and this is bible index so make sure it is in your heads and computer screens

1,, the over use and abuse of testosterona

2,, the over use and abuse of insulina

to be honest ...

what ruin it in bodybuild is insulina period and way too high doses of testosterona with out enough legit hgh in blood,, when you take 1+ gram of testoeterona in your blood you better fucking be on good 15 iu gh a day and legit gh!

im teling you once again

testosterona and insulina are the 2 things who ruin americano bodybuild as of latee 2000s

i wil write about it all in the new gh15 medium coming in the future

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: Questions for my elfs - re XMass and Nominees
« Reply #205 on: December 11, 2011, 12:59:52 AM »
nobody remembers that tiem you talked to gh15 on getbig you fraud

i remember the time you started that pm question answered thread, lol.

that was cute.  :P

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: December 11, 2011, 02:45:58 AM »
the al wikiopdia thing will come with time,, right nwo there is something huge in plan that will be much more than anything wikopedia ,, you will be updated

gh15 approved

Sounds interesting

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: December 11, 2011, 02:51:03 AM »
As far as translating the bible goes, i pretty much translated almost all the important stuff myself, tried creating the wiki page and the assholes kept deleting it ( the admins ) and said to me that its not what wiki is all about and that im trying to promote something, so im trying to figure out what to do with that translated stuff i done, maybe i will create a .pdf file/book and upload it somewhere for all the people to download it. I think that's not a bad idea.
I study full time also, so i try my best to find the time to type all the stuff by myself and to train on top of that. One thing is true, when i started using test prop, tren ace and masteron, nutrition isn't that strict and brutal as when i was natural, i eat when im hungry, high carbs, moderate to high protein, low fat, and week after week im looking better and better,weight on scale is the same, but im more cut and cut week after week... so i salute GH15 for his advice he gave me a while ago through my pm !

Yeah, especially if you make it so you can update add to it as GH contributes more information  to it.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: December 11, 2011, 02:52:02 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #209 on: December 11, 2011, 02:57:26 AM »
She looks about 14
To old for you ?  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #210 on: December 11, 2011, 02:59:09 AM »

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: December 11, 2011, 03:00:46 AM »

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: December 11, 2011, 03:51:01 AM »
it would b waist of time and money to compete in NABBA or WABBA now.these feds are for awfully disproportion people who don't stand a chance in IFBB.IFBB on the other hand do drug test at their world,s and American guys don't want to go through that hassle.they can win their pro card at USA nationals.so why bother.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #213 on: December 11, 2011, 03:55:46 AM »
WHERE IS AMERICAN AMATEURS BODYBUILDING TODAY !

In a needle.
Team Schering Oss NL

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #214 on: December 11, 2011, 04:00:54 AM »
the 2 gretest fall of americano atlete are ,, and this is bible index so make sure it is in your heads and computer screens

1,, the over use and abuse of testosterona

2,, the over use and abuse of insulina

to be honest ...

what ruin it in bodybuild is insulina period and way too high doses of testosterona with out enough legit hgh in blood,, when you take 1+ gram of testoeterona in your blood you better fucking be on good 15 iu gh a day and legit gh!

im teling you once again

testosterona and insulina are the 2 things who ruin americano bodybuild as of latee 2000s

i wil write about it all in the new gh15 medium coming in the future

gh15 approved

can you work against testosterona bload with taking ECAena?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #215 on: December 11, 2011, 04:07:25 AM »
i see gh's new trend is abuse of testosterone............ .. did he not say only a year ago anyone who wants to be anyone should use 1 vial of test and 1 vial of decca per day?.... without thai pink anabols there is no bodybuilder , get the 3d look from albuterol etc

im not knocking him.. but these trends amuse me, be intrested to see where he goes with this

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: December 11, 2011, 08:30:35 AM »
i see gh's new trend is abuse of testosterone............ .. did he not say only a year ago anyone who wants to be anyone should use 1 vial of test and 1 vial of decca per day?.... without thai pink anabols there is no bodybuilder , get the 3d look from albuterol etc

im not knocking him.. but these trends amuse me, be intrested to see where he goes with this

if already 220lbs or over at 7% and 15iu gh and wanting to look like todays rubber doll pros to compete against them , than 1vial a day is ok

if someone wants his body to look the best his potential allows to do, he shoul be very carefull with test

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #217 on: December 11, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »

whats so hard ot get?,,i say WITH OUT GH IN ENOUGH DOSE AND LEGITIMACY,, testosterona in high doses is enemy of you the bodybuild UNLESSSSSS you have hgh in blood in high enough dose to compensate and let the testosterona work ,,and by high enough dose i mean 15 iu! for 1 ghram ,, yes yes you hear me right

so yes you wil use 1 ampola a day of testosterona but you better have that 15 iu into blod,,

read my fuckin name ,, read how i call myself,, and! no 8 iu is nto 15 iu ,, so when you take 8 iu ....it just wont be the same no mater what,, you wont look very conditoned period if you are 1-2 grams,,you wont ,, when you take 7 iu you need to lower testosterona doses ,, the end!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #218 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:47 AM »
if already 220lbs or over at 7% and 15iu gh and wanting to look like todays rubber doll pros to compete against them , than 1vial a day is ok

if someone wants his body to look the best his potential allows to do, he shoul be very carefull with test

CORECTO!,, the usage of testosteorna is in direct dpendency to the usage of hgh,, you better have the money for 15 iu a dya atleast of legit hgh ....if you want to put in your blod 2 gram testosterona ,, atleast 15,, 15 is more for 1 gram ...

when someone tel you he is on 2 gram testosteronsa they forget to tell you they are on a damn 25-30 iu gh a day lol and if they dont? they just look like another bloofy gymnaisum water boy

gh15 approved

fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »

gh15 what happens what you are on 15 plus iu of gh? do you become superman? How long does  it take to become superhuman? I mean Invinsible!..the feeling you talked in detail about many times...aka walking around with delts as wide as airplane roaming the earth like a god with the admiration in gym when people just be quiet all of a sudden when you are in tank top.

Can anyone be like this on  mega doses of gh or is it genetic?
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2011, 12:17:53 PM »
^^ lol your posts make me laugh bro......   i feel like that when im not on anything by the way

TEAM ITALIAN+GERMAN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #221 on: December 11, 2011, 12:22:40 PM »
gh15 what happens what you are on 15 plus iu of gh? do you become superman? How long does  it take to become superhuman? I mean Invinsible!..the feeling you talked in detail about many times...aka walking around with delts as wide as airplane roaming the earth like a god with the admiration in gym when people just be quiet all of a sudden when you are in tank top.

Can anyone be like this on  mega doses of gh or is it genetic?

if you have some history in bodybuild,, few years on you ,, then the silence happen on day 7,,its nothign to do with genetic,, hgh is genetic in bottle ,,

usualy by day 7 on 7 iu a day there is the typical question when enter gas station to pay gas,, the cashier which is a whore 20-25 year old will lose her patern of speeach try to joke and flirt and ask if you are a bodybuildr or something,, this happen after about 5-7 days on legit gh ,,

by day 10 of legit gh the cashier in western union when you go pay your money for whatever will ask you how you got got your delts and traps so huge and will shake his head  from side to side in disbelief ,, he will be black fella by the way with good so call genetic and behind him there wil be a fatzo black female that will give you the i want to eat you alive look ,, this happen after a week on legit gh 7-10 days

after 2-3 weeks it is game over,, you look invinsible and like a diff type of human ,, usualy nasty freak if got trenbolona in blood,,

gh work from firrst second,, the delt grow from first minute and the rear delt climb from behind like dinosour liek you grow a new part to you ,, it is as simple as that,,

gh is genetic in bottle ,, you add surface to muscle and body parts aere visible due to lower bodyfat ,, it is 2 birds in one shot like i say ,, bodyfat reduction and extra surface on musclke,,

fella like philsulina would never win any serious show with out gh ,, he would place low or maybe even not place,,

gh = everything

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2011, 12:24:57 PM »

"Hormone gear solid 3" The trenbolone eater  :D

ahhhh how many hours i played metal gear solid games back in time

great shit!
the new one coming out is without snake i heard...shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »
and ask the personel trainers around herewhen they get the clients when those clients aproach them ,,its alwys when thos personal trainer bodybuild is on gh....always ,, they take gh for 5 day and sudenly all the housewife start coming and ask to be trained,, ask them,, same for males,, moment fells see bodybuild on gh they lose their brain ,, they just see a mutant,, its like you see a fella with 3 arms lol its just somethign uniqe and thats why most trsainer get jobs,, because people come to them to ask to be train whiel they are on gh ,, when off gh everyone look same balonie so less coming,, ask the trainers...you will see im right

gh15 approved
fallen angel

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2011, 12:37:32 PM »
I chose (E) Dilligaf