Author Topic: Girlfriend OWNS boyfriend in gym  (Read 5059 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Girlfriend OWNS boyfriend in gym
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 11:31:39 AM »
sorry i was laughing so hard i could type in the 1st one.....315 incline bwhahahahahahahahahahaha hahah yea she stood behind you and 6 guys on each side of the bar maybe...that bar would go down but not back up..

Settle down, Daniel....

No one knows TA's true lifts.

Only people in his gym and his girlfriend.

He may truly be able to press 315lbs.

Until then, it remains a mystery.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 11:34:50 AM »
Hahaha....
I Usually get young girls to spot me when I don't even need any help... it's a good way to break the ice yo!  

Yeah,  GREAT way to break the ice.  walk up to some girl who already can see you are weak as hell and ask her for help lifting your 20lb dumbell.  sounds like you are at the gym for the right reasons.  i bet your a freak ::)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »
Yeah,  GREAT way to break the ice.  walk up to some girl who already can see you are weak as hell and ask her for help lifting your 20lb dumbell.  sounds like you are at the gym for the right reasons.  i bet your a freak ::)

haha typical response... My avatar is my pic so 20lbs dumbells could be a stretch for me I'm looking at doing more static hold type exercises and I heard your the master of the thigh master... Any tips you could give would be greatly appreciated

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 02:37:52 PM »
haha typical response... My avatar is my pic so 20lbs dumbells could be a stretch for me I'm looking at doing more static hold type exercises and I heard your the master of the thigh master... Any tips you could give would be greatly appreciated

Yeah tell your mom to wash it next time.   and i am VERY UNIMPRESSED BY YOUR PICTURE

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 03:03:17 PM »
Yeah tell your mom to wash it next time.   and i am VERY UNIMPRESSED BY YOUR PICTURE

I bet your the type that sits at home at 1 am on saturday nights watching the home shopping network calling in to purchase the next Tony Little product.  Cut that ponytail my friend it might make your 6ft 180lbs frame seem that much better...
Your Friend Ksauce

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 03:10:44 PM »

You guys really should stop posting all your schmoe fantasies on here.

You need to leave that to those with real expertise in the schmoe-field.

As you were.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 03:23:13 PM »
I bet your the type that sits at home at 1 am on saturday nights watching the home shopping network calling in to purchase the next Tony Little product.  Cut that ponytail my friend it might make your 6ft 180lbs frame seem that much better...
Your Friend Ksauce

Oh no you figured out who i was.  Everybody i am a Tony Little wannabe.   This coming from someone who looks like a holocast victim with a wrestling onesie on.   Nice try.  Try to come back with something impressive next time.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 05:24:58 PM »
Oh no you figured out who i was.  Everybody i am a Tony Little wannabe.   This coming from someone who looks like a holocast victim with a wrestling onesie on.   Nice try.  Try to come back with something impressive next time.

your response is a perfect example of something unimpreesive.... try being a little more creative in the future and you may impress your fellow getbiggers

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 03:43:29 AM »
It's true but then that would be a good indication that you are dating a cock mongrel and should probably dump her.  It isn't really a bad thing and having your girl there can motivate you to train hard because you don't want to look like a dick in front of her.  I have seen women with their bf/husbands survey the room before and I agree it could f**k with your head.  Depends on your girl I guess.

cock mongrel  hahahaha :D