Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52768 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
damn, you guys just Hijack this thread and turn it into something completely different.....amazing to say the least

Schmoff

• Getbig V
"The pyramids were built by aliens."                 -gh15
"I use the same needle for 100+ injections."     -gh15    
"These guys take 500 mgs a day of Anadrol."     -gh15
"Mike O’Hearn can not squat 315 for reps."         -gh15
"I saw the actual defense plans for nuclear attack."   -gh15

how stupid a person would be to say things above on a bodybuilding board

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
share some more nincompoopery from venice days

Whatever you please, the floor is yours...
;D haha

Love to, but I'm off to Carmel (California) to see some friends. I hope this Mike O'Hearn/gh15 thread stays on page one, it's filled with great top secret information from gh14 such as, "take Primobolan & Equipoise and you'll gain muscle."  
a

L.L

the fuck ,since this thread was originally about Mike O;

i know Mike personally..he is strong as hell...never seen him squatting 800 pounds but 600+ easily for reps so yes, i dO believe it..

l

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
;D haha

Love to, but I'm off to Carmel (California) to see some friends. I hope this Mike O'Hearn/gh15 thread stays on page one, it's filled with great top secret information from gh14 such as, "take Primobolan & Equipoise and you'll gain muscle."  

Industrial ammounts of drugs,,, make fella biggher,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Await eagerly for more, such insight.... ::)
Trans Milkshake.

Figo

• Getbig V
;D haha

What? You have a life?

Oh well, next time...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
;D haha

Don't forget a request to the DJ to play 'Misty.'    ;D

Heywood

• Getbig IV
the fuck ,since this thread was originally about Mike O;

i know Mike personally..he is strong as hell...never seen him squatting 800 pounds but 600+ easily for reps so yes, i dO believe it..

l

Last time I checked, that's a 33% increase from 600 to 800.  

This is the ongoing schtick -- "I saw Ohearn do 3 easy reps with 365 on the bench.  Clearly his claim of 525 is believable."

What did he do in an actual powerlifting meet with judges (and other competitors).  What are his legit lifts?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
When you post bogus lifts (i.e. fake plates), then all of it is bullshit unless examined by an adverse party.

In other words, it's bullshit by default.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Thread title says he squats 800lbs. Video shows no such thing.   

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Last time I checked, that's a 33% increase from 600 to 800.  

This is the ongoing schtick -- "I saw Ohearn do 3 easy reps with 365 on the bench.  Clearly his claim of 525 is believable."

What did he do in an actual powerlifting meet with judges (and other competitors).  What are his legit lifts?

"The last mentioned contest I can find was a 1993 California ADFPA show he won in the #242 class with a #650 Squat, #705 Deadlift, and a #452 Bench.

I can believe #700 depending on weight and physical condition."

"Mike actually broke the PL-USA top 100 in the early 90's -

http://freepdfhosting.com/9bf6f248cd.pdf .

#94 for a #650 Squat.

#23 for a #705 Deadlift.

Did not break through for Bench.

Powerlifting has a long strength to age curve, so the 700lb squat is totally believable. Now we don't actually see the #800, all we see is him wander up to the bar...... So we don't technically if he makes it. He could unrack it and dump it, he could quarter squat it, we just don't know till we see the actual #800."

Those were my posts from earlier in the thread. The 800lbs we can't judge till we see it.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
You can believe what you want.

So he was into powerlifting 20 years ago and doing very well.

On the day he squated 650, he wasn't doing 700.....in fact, he likely could not have done 660.

Sometimes, you'll have to explain how you go up 25% in your powerlifts by staying away from any legit P/Ling for 20 years.......

He's a bodybuilder/fitness model/bullshit artist, who was a solid powerlifter 2 decades ago.

"The last mentioned contest I can find was a 1993 California ADFPA show he won in the #242 class with a #650 Squat, #705 Deadlift, and a #452 Bench.

I can believe #700 depending on weight and physical condition."

"Mike actually broke the PL-USA top 100 in the early 90's -

http://freepdfhosting.com/9bf6f248cd.pdf .

#94 for a #650 Squat.

#23 for a #705 Deadlift.

Did not break through for Bench.

Powerlifting has a long strength to age curve, so the 700lb squat is totally believable. Now we don't actually see the #800, all we see is him wander up to the bar...... So we don't technically if he makes it. He could unrack it and dump it, he could quarter squat it, we just don't know till we see the actual #800."

Those were my posts from earlier in the thread. The 800lbs we can't judge till we see it.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Alex23 made over a thousand posts from gh15 account. I find this most amusing fact of them all because the elfs think k23 is the enemy when he is really the one with the trips and switches.  ;D
its obvious you know who is behind the gh15 account , why dont you just expose all involved and get it over with

Figo

• Getbig V

On the day he squated 650, he wasn't doing 700.....in fact, he likely could not have done 660.

Sometimes, you'll have to explain how you go up 25% in your powerlifts by staying away from any legit P/Ling for 20 years.......

He's a bodybuilder/fitness model/bullshit artist, who was a solid powerlifter 2 decades ago.

actually he was a PL, bber, fitness model and gladiator all around the same time
I remember the updates in MMI back in the 90s, where this guy changed every month! Pics of him doing a meet, then following month looking streamlined, then big for gladiators again

Anyone around bbing will know he was obviously on a lot of juice/gh, but as to the strength, who knows, just like measurements, poundages get inflated. Let's just say he was strong and had/has a very good physique

Mawse

• Getbig IV
actually he was a PL, bber, fitness model and gladiator all around the same time
I remember the updates in MMI back in the 90s, where this guy changed every month! Pics of him doing a meet, then following month looking streamlined, then big for gladiators again

Anyone around bbing will know he was obviously on a lot of juice/gh, but as to the strength, who knows, just like measurements, poundages get inflated. Let's just say he was strong and had/has a very good physique

it's a shame he cant take pride in what he actually has, a 545lb(ish) close-to-parallel squat would be great for a lean guy in his 40's who doesn't powerlift

for anyone gullible enough to still believe that, 800lbs is the world record for his weight class and was done by one of the strongest men to ever live, who is almost a foot shorter than ohearn at the same weight.

Figo

• Getbig V
it's a shame he cant take pride in what he actually has, a 545lb(ish) close-to-parallel squat would be great for a lean guy in his 40's who doesn't powerlift

for anyone gullible enough to still believe that, 800lbs is the world record for his weight class and was done by one of the strongest men to ever live, who is almost a foot shorter than ohearn at the same weight.

This whole industry is smoke & mirrors

Agreed, he is extremely strong, no need to inflate

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

The thing that most folks are missing, is that Powerlifting isn't Weightlifting where you're an old man at 30, or bodybuilding where you're half out at 35.  Most raw and single ply records are from guys in their 30's. There are even raw records for the #242 class 50+ Masters that are 600+. Mike was 24 when he made the #650, now he's had 19 years to improve on that #650. Even if he gained for a few years, stayed even for a few years or even digressed a few pounds, adding 50lbs to a squat in 19 years isn't magical for a young guy. It seems totally reasonable that he could gut out a 700ish squat. That is what I'm arguing.

We can't judge the #800 because there is no #800 on the tape, it's misleading. All we see is Mike walking up to a bar loaded in the 800's. Maybe he unracks it decides it's too much and dumps it, maybe he 1/4 squats it, maybe he never even took it..... Maybe the guys said "let just kid around, and say you'll try #800, go stand over there by the bar".

We just don't know till we see the #800. Personally I think he'll unrack it, 1/4 squat it, and decide not to try it. If he does full squat the 8, then we can start questioning it hard.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw VIDEO
« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2012, 01:29:38 PM »
all fake plates,, reduced weight or fake pates,, the blond druged up fitnes model for many years done this balonie,, he can hardly squat 3 plates aside the bar for a good 10

he cant squat 4 plates each side now day

i doubt he squat today period,, fitness models do not squat not during their career and ofocurse not after,, the legs are not important to fitnes model...they do the girl routine...of high rep lowe weight machines and hacks in time....realy dont concentrate on muscle mass at all but more on the gh in the blood and the right aas to go along with it

fitness model has nothing to do with lifting....when you see a bodybuild you know it is a bodybuild even if a 200lb one...you will see lots of thickness in the upper back and delt and pecs...bodybuild have the illusion to appear huge even if only average in size

you know you ae a bodybuilder when you are 200lb and fellas describe you as huge everywhere you go

if you are not desribed as huge when you are 200lb ....5'9... you will never look like a bodybuildr

gh15 approved
GH15, I know I tend to troll you  on a regular basis, but I want you to know, I am secretly a believer.

Amazing post.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Male models very, very rarely squat with 800 lbs.

just sayin......

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I don`t see the point of arguing the guys power......it clearly shows him squatting with 700 pounds and lifting very heavy.

WTF ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I don`t see the point of arguing the guys power......it clearly shows him squatting with 700 pounds and lifting very heavy.

WTF ???
Agree. But I think the critiques/points remain that he might have his knees wrapped to high-heaven, and be wearing who-knows what kind of suit under all his garb for the 700lbs. In any case, it's certainly not 800lbs, and not RAW, as the thread title suggests.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Agree. But I think the critiques/points remain that he might have his knees wrapped to high-heaven, and be wearing who-knows what kind of suit under all his garb for the 700lbs. In any case, it's certainly not 800lbs, and not RAW, as the thread title suggests.
Yeah,and the plates might be fake and there may be invisible cables with an invisible winch helping him to raise the weight,and he also may have on an invisible gravity suit !!  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

WTF ???
It's right there on video. They are all insanely jealous, butthurt idiots...

O'Hearn's strength is something known well-known for a couple of decades.
!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's right there on video. They are all insanely jealous, butthurt idiots...

O'Hearn's strength is something known well-known for a couple of decades.
I agree......he`s always been touted as being super strong in every magazine article and on the net.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Yeah,and the plates might be fake and there may be invisible cables with an invisible winch helping him to raise the weight,and he also may have on an invisible gravity suit !!  ;D
Hehe. I get that, wiseass. Consensus seems to be that this is an exceptionally strong guy, but one who puts out a video claiming an 800lb lift, but doesn't show it!? Something's fishy, is all I'm saying.