Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52766 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Hehe. I get that, wiseass. Consensus seems to be that this is an exceptionally strong guy, but one who puts out a video claiming an 800lb lift, but doesn't show it!? Something's fishy, is all I'm saying.   
I`m through with you.......dismissed!  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
incline bench of 405 is hard to beleive natural though im sorry
A

Heywood

• Getbig IV
I agree......he`s always been touted as being super strong in every magazine article and on the net.

well, then that proves it.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
when i used to go to the gym in all my years ive never seen a 405 incline but have seen a 585 bench by a steroid lookin freak and a 365 pound military by a huge fat steroid lookin freak
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well, then that proves it.....

Your opinion,doesn`t disprove it either.

Why would he lie,he gains nothing from it?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
when i used to go to the gym in all my years ive never seen a 405 incline but have seen a 585 bench by a steroid lookin freak and a 365 pound military by a huge fat steroid lookin freak

what would you rather be falcon, a fat strong dude, or a ripped and diesel dude?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OK........FUCK MIKE O`HEARN!!  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Your opinion,doesn`t disprove it either.

Why would he lie,he gains nothing from it?
In a narcissistic society, and within in an industry based on lies and filt!? Head asplodes.    ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In a narcissistic society, and within in an industry based on lies and filt!? Head asplodes.    ;D
I wish mesomrph never started this thread!  ;D

Right now,I hate Mike O`Hearn!  LOL  :D

You know what`s fucked up Doc,this thread will end (hopefully) with nothing verified or rectified.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I wish mesomrph never started this thread!  ;D

Right now,I hate Mike O`Hearn!  LOL  :D

You know what`s fucked up Doc,this thread will end (hopefully) with nothing verified or rectified.
Never! That way is surrender-monkey territory. The Getbig way is to draw the line in the sand, and dig in. Dig in, ya hear!     ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Never! That way is surrender-monkey territory. The Getbig way is to draw the line in the sand, and dig in. Dig in, ya hear!     ;D
Sad but very true!!  LOL  :D

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
you ae a bored kid in lol ,, gh15 is one fella ,, one single fella ,, ask my elfs to invite you tonight to the meeting they haev ,, they have it either tonight or wed...ask them ,, you will get one on one with me and finaly will realize it and then i promise you your colors will change and fast

gh15 approved

I don't doubt that for a second, gH (glad you're back, btw.  No offense, but I didn't think you'd be gone long, for whatever reason(s) ).  

Just the same, Rob Fortney, "Fortress" on here, knows his shit.  He used to write for Musclemag and he's trained with almost every big name in town, including Nasser, Ray and a bunch of others.  If Rob says he saw O'Hearn squat 600 (or whatever the hell it was), I believe him.  

Fortress is one of the good guys and straight-shooters, gH15.  He's many times talked about how weak some pros are, including that "googly-eyed man with glasses" who struggled with 315 on incline presses.  

Besides, we saw O'Hearn incline 415 on video.  Is it so far-fetched that he could squat 200+ more than he can incline after many heavy sets of triples?

Note that I'm not saying ANYTHING about him squatting 700, 800 or anything else.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this tread is completely fucked,, i have so many pms since last time i left here it is beyond crazy ,, how did i get to be so popular i do not fucking understand this but! i soon will answer pms in the short time i have i dont have lto of time right in this moment

follow my new rules on the main boarding i wil publish very soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what would you rather be falcon, a fat strong dude, or a ripped and diesel dude?

apperance wise ripped and disel

but sexually, the ripped and deisel cant perform like a fat strong dude who is fully loaded on strawberries and carrot juice
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
It's right there on video. They are all insanely jealous, butthurt idiots...

O'Hearn's strength is something known well-known for a couple of decades.
agree.....
someone said onthis thread mike is weak on legs and cant squat over 400 yet the vid shows him getting a easy 700..... easy
yet even seeing this we have the jealous powerlifting posse saying he could never lift 800...
i bleive he can...
super strong guy
choice is an illusion

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
agree.....
someone said onthis thread mike is weak on legs and cant squat over 400 yet the vid shows him getting a easy 700..... easy
yet even seeing this we have the jealous powerlifting posse saying he could never lift 800...
i bleive he can...
super strong guy

You are only legit strong if you weigh 400lb's of bloofyness and look like shit. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
apperance wise ripped and disel

but sexually, the ripped and deisel cant perform like a fat strong dude who is fully loaded on strawberries and carrot juice

;D ;D ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

You are only legit strong if you weigh 400lb's of bloofyness and look like shit. ::)
apparently...
some of these are life females jealous as hell
choice is an illusion

Figo

• Getbig V
Just the same, Rob Fortney, "Fortress" on here, knows his shit.  He used to write for Musclemag and he's trained with almost every big name in town, including Nasser, Ray and a bunch of others.  If Rob says he saw O'Hearn squat 600 (or whatever the hell it was), I believe him.  

Fortress is one of the good guys and straight-shooters, gH15.  He's many times talked about how weak some pros are, including that "googly-eyed man with glasses" who struggled with 315 on incline presses.  .
so did fortress say he saw this?

And why was nasser so weak?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
mike ohearn is much stronger for 20+ years than Nasser ever was

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
mike ohearn is much stronger for 20+ years than Nasser ever was
a lot stronger.... and look at the size difference
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
guy has an impressive build,,and well known for his lifts ,,powerlifting and crossover bbing,,kinda the original lol layme n...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
as i said beforre mike legs are nto strong,, this is all i said ,, i knwo the fella ,, he doesnt have strong lower body ,, maybe you met him during one of his trenbolona halo runs ...stil nto strong legs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
as i said beforre mike legs are nto strong,, this is all i said ,, i knwo the fella ,, he doesnt have strong lower body ,, maybe you met him during one of his trenbolona halo runs ...stil nto strong legs

gh15 approved

blabalabalbaa

always just I said, I saw, I thought, I, I ,I , never have anything to back up and prove anything

:-X :-X :-X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw VIDEO
« Reply #274 on: March 20, 2012, 08:29:39 PM »
I am no kid. I want to think the things u say are true and u don't lie, but now I am 100% sure you are full of shit here. I have trained at the same gym with Mike years ago, and this so called fitness model, as u call him is stronger than most pro BB. I have been competing since 1984 so I have witness alot of pros train. I know Mike is full of shit because he claims he is natural, and Idon't blame u for not liking him because of that, but don't lie yourself about his strength.
gh15 why do u pass up my post and get off topic. Mike is not just some fitness model, he was a juiced up BB and powerlifter. He can easily squat 315 for many reps.