Author Topic: Dallas Mavericks - NBA champions  (Read 37343 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: NBA playoffs
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2011, 11:31:54 AM »
It's obvious that outside of basketball, Lebron is dumb as a rock.

And to have a live telecast titled, 'The Decision'???(and no, I didn't tune in) Like he's some pariah and to assume that everyone gives a shit? "I've decided to take my talents to South Beach'. Still one of the dumbest sounding sports quotes of all time.

Dude...get a grip...you make millions putting a rubber ball through an iron rim.

Tell me about it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
he came from the projects, what laws has he broken?  he might be a douche but is he anymore of a douche than the rest of them?

was he on trial for rape?  did he get a legendary coach fired?  is he a bad teammate that gets his hall of fame running mate traded? 

you have a lot of nerve talking shit about lebron and big ben when kobe has been proven to be a bigger piece of shit than both combined

E

???  What the heck you talking about??  I thought this was about why people don't like LeBron?   ::)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »
Not suprised okc made it this far. I dont think theyre polished enough to defeat the mavs though. Especially if westbrook is going to literally throw the ball to the other team like he did the yesterday. The mavs are a top 5 defensive team.

also, rofl at the bulls blowing out the heat.

Lebron may be able to buy out the bar for a 100k, u cant buy a win though  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »
Not suprised okc made it this far. I dont think theyre polished enough to defeat the mavs though. Especially if westbrook is going to literally throw the ball to the other team like he did the yesterday. The mavs are a top 5 defensive team.

also, rofl at the bulls blowing out the heat.

Lebron may be able to buy out the bar for a 100k, u cant buy a win though  ;)

I think OKC can definitely beat Dallas.  Dallas doesn't play great defense.  OKC can run and score.  Can defend when they need to.  I am still not a believer in the Mavs. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »
Lets get some conf finals predictions then.

mavs in 5

bulls in 7

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »
Bulls in 6. Too much Chicago defense and too much of an offensive rebounding advantage. Boozer and Noah are going to kill Miami down low.

Mavs in 6. Shawn Marion has his hands full with Durant but that matchup will be fun to watch. Jason Kidd doesn't stand a chance guarding Westbrook's drives to the basket. He'll need serious help.

I think the OKC/MAVS series is going to be more tightly contested than Bulls/Heat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2011, 12:52:39 PM »
I don't have any predictions, other than my belief that the winner of the East will probably win the title. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2011, 12:54:08 PM »
I don't have any predictions

oh come the freak on.

COMMIT TO SOMETHING!!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2011, 04:02:48 PM »
oh come the freak on.

COMMIT TO SOMETHING!!!!!

lol.  Why the yelling dude?  I said I think the East will probably win the title. 

I don't usually make firm predictions (or bet) on things outside of my control.  I would have never predicted Memphis beating SA, or Dallas beating or sweeping LA. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2011, 07:25:49 PM »
Lol whats so hard about making an honest prediction though

affraid to be on the wrong side of some bragging rights?  :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »
Lol whats so hard about making an honest prediction though

affraid to be on the wrong side of some bragging rights?  :o

Nothing hard about it.  I just don't.  At least not firm ones.  You'll have to talk to people like Guts or Quick about that.  They actually bet money on those boys.   :)  

And yeah, you got me.  I'm really worried about "bragging rights" on a message board.   :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2011, 07:58:37 PM »
Nothing hard about it.  I just don't.  At least not firm ones.  You'll have to talk to people like Guts or Quick about that.  They actually bet money those boys.   :) 

And yeah, you got me.  I'm really worried about "bragging rights" on a message board.   :)

dont get sensitive on me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »
dont get sensitive on me.

What?  lol 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2011, 08:15:07 PM »
My post up there was light hearted...you took it wayyy too seriously.  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2011, 08:42:05 PM »
My post up there was light hearted...you took it wayyy too seriously.  :-\

Dude.  At no point in this thread have I been remotely "serious."  This is only the internet.  I'm too much of a goofball to take most things seriously. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2011, 07:57:34 AM »
Which Dallas team will show up tonight? Will they be rusty after the long layoff or chomping at the bit and kick some OKC ass?

Fatigue I don't think will play a factor for an OKC team with an average age of 25 years old. Kidd is going to need some serious help down low once Westbrook blows right by him to the basket.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2011, 09:26:44 AM »
on the flip side, which thunder team will show up tonight?

Will russel westbrook take 35 shots and try to be superman? or will he manage the game and get the ball to durant in big spots. And will kd grow a set and demand the ball in big spots? We will see.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2011, 09:39:06 AM »
on the flip side, which thunder team will show up tonight?

Will russel westbrook take 35 shots and try to be superman? or will he manage the game and get the ball to durant in big spots. And will kd grow a set and demand the ball in big spots? We will see.

Westbrook obviously has a scorer's mentality. Score first, pass second. And with Kidd and possibly barrera guarding him, can you blame him? Keving Durant is slowly maturing but he needs to be a more vocal leader out on the floor. He has disappeared in some of the playoff games. Maybe he's just too nice a guy?

Either way, enough of the fucking backpack he's wearing at his post game conferences. You're not in school anymore, Kevin. This is a MAN's game you're playing and you're supposed to be carrying yourself like a professional. And don't get me started on Westbrook's white rimmed fashion eye wear.  ::) What sword-swallowing fashion consultant is dressing these guys?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2011, 09:49:55 AM »
durant has his own little fashion thing. I dont mind the backpack. He's not a punk on the court or anything.

westbrook is a fucking punk if i ever saw one though. Always trying to start little shit. Dumb staredowns. The kid is very immature out there.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »
durant has his own little fashion thing. I dont mind the backpack. He's not a punk on the court or anything.

westbrook is a fucking punk if i ever saw one though. Always trying to start little shit. Dumb staredowns. The kid is very immature out there.

The backback is fucking stupid, dude.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2011, 10:13:59 AM »
The backback is fucking stupid, dude.

Lol, ive come to the conclusion that he wears it because

A. its his "style"

B. or because hes so goddamn frail that it makes him look more imposing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2011, 11:17:49 AM »
Refs trying to make up for giving D-Whistle the Michael Jordan treatment in 2006?  They must have blown the whistle every time Dirk touched the ball. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
really, thats all you took away from last night?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »
really, thats all you took away from last night?

Didn't say that was all I took away from last night. 

Some other thoughts:  Dirk couldn't defend my mother.  The Dallas D still sucks.  Durant will score at will.  Dallas got nearly 50 from Dirk, with some of the most favorable officiating in NBA history, and was still in a tight game. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »
Dallas completely controlled the game in the 2nd half. By the 4th quarter the outcome wasnt in question. I think the closest they got was 8, until terry started raining 3's.

Youre talking out of your ass with the officiating and about the mavs defense. Statistically, theyre right there at the top in terms of points allowed in the playoffs.

You just sound like a dallas hater now. Dirk gets reputaiton calls. All stars do. I've never once seen you complain when kobe gets his.

"HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"