Author Topic: LOL @ anyone who takes life seriously  (Read 15451 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: LOL @ anyone who takes life seriously
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2008, 11:34:07 AM »
lmao......... i'm still amazed

everytime there is an argument about god, creator .... you name it, someone always come up with the REAL answer from where.......... yes, the bible, they have no proofs, no evidences what so ever, no science (well, they do........ made up science), saying the earth is 6000 years old (well, now there are saying 10 000) how they came up with that number? i have no idea?.

all gods, anywhere, old or new, are creations of mens

http://www.godisimaginary.com/video7.htm

lol great site. Most who refer to the bible for the secrets of the universe simply don't know know or don't believe there are other sources of such information. It's not ignorance as much as it is simply human behavior. Most people will try to justify themselves to the very end, until they have no choice but to change their precious beliefs.
~

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »
The bible is a tale of coppied stories..

The great flood = the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh

What went on between Mesopotamia and Judea.. it's recyled history put into some book that people are dumb enough to follow.

Please don't think for a second that religious fairy tales from the Middle East can compare with science. Hell, thanks to science, we know how even religion came to be.. hahaha

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »
Why would I want to walk around with everyone yelling out "Hey Jude"??

I may as well walk around wearing this...

As long as the patch is yellow, it'll do the job!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »
Archeological findings that match the people and dates of the bible are not facts ???

Lol no, If I write today on a piece of paper "My name is George Bush and I secretly planned 9/11" in my best George Bush Handwriting, then go to washington and bury it somewhere near the whitehouse, then in 2000 years that land is dug up and the paper found, does this then prove Bush planned 9/11?There was just as much Bullshit written then as now, tons of imagination writing, propaganda etc.If people today wrote about this great man "superman" and all the writings came from around the 21st century would you then claim he existed too?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
Lol no, If I write today on a piece of paper "My name is George Bush and I secretly planned 9/11" in my best George Bush Handwriting, then go to washington and bury it somewhere near the whitehouse, then in 2000 years that land is dug up and the paper found, does this then prove Bush planned 9/11?There was just as much Bullshit written then as now, tons of imagination writing, propaganda etc.If people today wrote about this great man "superman" and all the writings came from around the 21st century would you then claim he existed too?

hahahah great point! I think the only good thing to come out of the bible is the perfectly respectable code of ethics and morality in terms of behavior, not theology!
~

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
hahahah great point! I think the only good thing to come out of the bible is the perfectly respectable code of ethics and morality in terms of behavior, not theology!

Collected from the norms of other cultures.. Such as the Babylonians, Persians, Syrians and what not.. You can break it all down. There goes the arguement of religion = morality up in smoke..

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2008, 12:32:04 PM »
Collected from the norms of other cultures.. Such as the Babylonians, Persians, Syrians and what not.. You can break it all down. There goes the arguement of religion = morality up in smoke..

The stories are mostly symbolic respresentations of moral struggles and extravagant life lessons collected about from various different civilizations, right? One theme of the bible is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", a theme that's part of just about every religion.
~

joelocal

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

::)

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2008, 08:46:10 PM »
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

Who's the writer? That's pretty sweet.
~

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »
Life itself is weird. I wonder what it would be like if there was nothing. No life. No earth, no universe, no me, no you, nothing. Not even just blackness because it too doesn't exist itself. Just notihng. Not even comprendable nothingness. If you can understand that....

affy

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2008, 09:08:38 PM »
for anyone who wants an explanation of this picture check this out

http://atinyglimpse.ytmnd.com/

I still can't believe there are arrogant clowns left on this earth that think we humans are so special that the one "God" of the Universe sent his son down to earth to die for our human sins.  Seriously...we're not that special

according to Kardashev scale we humans aren't even a stage 1 civilization yet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2008, 09:12:54 PM »
even if all the "god and jesus" hype were true, if jesus returned he would be beaten and killed again. think about it....he was a new age hippy that didnt fit in or follow the beliefs of the mainstream......

would he be a hippy....or emo?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2008, 12:04:47 AM »
even if all the "god and jesus" hype were true, if jesus returned he would be beaten and killed again. think about it....he was a new age hippy that didnt fit in or follow the beliefs of the mainstream......

would he be a hippy....or emo?

Same applies to the likes of Martin Luther King Jr., John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, Robert Kennedy, Bob Marley, Mohandas Gandhi, Malcom X, and John Lennon. Everyone who comes back to tell us to live in harmony and love one another gets killed.

But we should remain optimistic.

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."
-MLK

for anyone who wants an explanation of this picture check this out

http://atinyglimpse.ytmnd.com/

I still can't believe there are arrogant clowns left on this earth that think we humans are so special that the one "God" of the Universe sent his son down to earth to die for our human sins.  Seriously...we're not that special

according to Kardashev scale we humans aren't even a stage 1 civilization yet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

That is just amazing stuff. LOL Human beings are barely out of the caves. In our lifetime, however, we will put an end to tyranny and oppression and so creativity and technology will launch our civilization from 0.7 of stage 1 to perhaps 2 and beyond. Or you could see it the other way around and predict nuclear holocaust...

You might be interested in this intriguing plaything: Universcale!
http://www.nikon.co.jp/main/eng/feelnikon/discovery/universcale/index_f.htm

Life itself is weird. I wonder what it would be like if there was nothing. No life. No earth, no universe, no me, no you, nothing. Not even just blackness because it too doesn't exist itself. Just notihng. Not even comprendable nothingness. If you can understand that....

One can think they can imagine what that's like but it seems like that's about as improbable to the mind as anything so utterly improbable. In a universe where energy can neither be created or destroyed, while at the same time everything is energy, complete nothingness is impossible.
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2008, 12:13:30 AM »

I support a second 911 investigation, as do 5 of 10 of the 911 commissioners and a majority of the families, and 67% of americans.  There is so much evidence at this point that any other crime would have been investigated tenfold.  THis, the biggest crime in history, had an investigation that one of the 911 commissioners called "a whitewash". 

The real reasons are twofold -  the money to pay for the attacks came from our allies like the Saudis, and key ppl here did assist and lie about it (NORAD people caught in lies on the stand).

Bush didn't plan 911.  Did his team "let it happen on purpose"?  History will tell us that.  Members of his own cabinet have come fwd already and say that yes, we let it happen.   When 2009 rolls around we'll probably get a lot more answers to the many 011 questions when ppl start coming fwd.  Anyone who believes the "official story" is an idiot by definition - they're trumpeting the legitimacy of an admittedly incomplete document that half of its writers have publicly called wrong.  They're trying to sell a recalled product, actually.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2008, 12:17:24 AM »
I believe everything in the universe, from the planets' rotation and galaxial expansion at 1280 KM per second, down to me scrathing my ass while I post this, is predetermined.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »
I believe everything in the universe, from the planets' rotation and galaxial expansion at 1280 KM per second, down to me scrathing my ass while I post this, is predetermined.

me too.

it's funny to think that EVERYTHING in the universe - stars, planets, animals, oceans, all move according to a plan - inborn and enviornmental.  except us.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2008, 12:19:26 AM »
me too.

it's funny to think that EVERYTHING in the universe - stars, planets, animals, oceans, all move according to a plan - inborn and enviornmental.  except us.

WTF?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2008, 12:20:57 AM »
true  :D cosmos
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2008, 12:25:48 AM »
me too.

hahah That's because we are Gods in meatmobiles. We are here, like Gods, to create. We share a one universal consciousness and are each sort of conduits to the divine source, encased within our prisons of flesh, these energy fields of some 50-70 trillion cells. We're but bits of that consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, limited in time and space.

Yes, life is beyond fucking wierd.
~

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2008, 12:26:56 AM »
hahah That's because we are Gods in meatmobiles. We are here, like Gods, to create. We share a one universal consciousness and are each sort of conduits to the divine source, encased within our prisons of flesh, these energy fields of some 50-70 trillion cells. We're but bits of that consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, limited in time and space.

Your best bet = do what it takes to live your life as best you can, to maximize your own happiness. That = the only thing you can know.

What kind of premises do you have to support this argument. Bring Debussey teh juice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »

That is a fucking brilliant synopsis.  I love it!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2008, 12:30:33 AM »
I support a second 911 investigation, as do 5 of 10 of the 911 commissioners and a majority of the families, and 67% of americans.  There is so much evidence at this point that any other crime would have been investigated tenfold.  THis, the biggest crime in history, had an investigation that one of the 911 commissioners called "a whitewash". 

The real reasons are twofold -  the money to pay for the attacks came from our allies like the Saudis, and key ppl here did assist and lie about it (NORAD people caught in lies on the stand).

Bush didn't plan 911.  Did his team "let it happen on purpose"?  History will tell us that.  Members of his own cabinet have come fwd already and say that yes, we let it happen.   When 2009 rolls around we'll probably get a lot more answers to the many 011 questions when ppl start coming fwd.  Anyone who believes the "official story" is an idiot by definition - they're trumpeting the legitimacy of an admittedly incomplete document that half of its writers have publicly called wrong.  They're trying to sell a recalled product, actually.

Well said. Anyone who does a moment of research can begin to gain an understanding of the criminality of our government. It's a shame how lost people can let themselves be. One day we'll look back and laugh at how we let all that bullshit take place.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2008, 12:34:41 AM »
That is a fucking brilliant synopsis.  I love it!

:D

Your best bet = do what it takes to live your life as best you can, to maximize your own happiness. That = the only thing you can know.

What kind of premises do you have to support this argument. Bring Debussey teh juice.

Divine advice, man!

One of my favorite quotes:

"Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away."
-anonymous
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2008, 12:35:40 AM »
Well said. Anyone who does a moment of research can begin to gain an understanding of the criminality of our government. It's a shame how lost people can let themselves be. One day we'll look back and laugh at how we let all that bullshit take place.

the only saving grace is that the Ron Paul generation - or the 50 million young people who are pissed about the inside job - will not fall for another.  

they couldn't pull that shit with Iran because we would have called bullshit.  Countries often do self-attacks every 20 or 30 years to justify starting a war.  Russia does it, germany did it, mexico did it a few years ago on a small scale.  the ends justify the means in the eyes of the nations planners.

Our kids aren't going to fall for that bullshit again.  The louder the 911 kids are - even tho there will never be any justice - the longer it'll be before another attack like that.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2008, 12:37:08 AM »
:D

Divine advice, man!

One of my favorite quotes:

"Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away."
-anonymous

That quote gave Debussey goosebumps. It probably came from Gary himself.