Author Topic: TNA News:  (Read 160276 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: TNA News:
« Reply #600 on: January 19, 2011, 05:32:58 AM »
I would love to be the peanut butter in a Angelina Love & Velvet Sky sandwich.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #601 on: January 19, 2011, 05:49:53 AM »
Mismatched bikini.

Fail. They should fire her arse.

Enter the Hurricane!!!

8)

No, she should simply be required to remove half of it.
Top or bottom - her choice, and Playboy wins either way!
 :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: January 19, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
Kia Stevens’s officially lost her attempt to register the name “Awesome Kong” as a trademark as of December 3rd. TNA had opposed her attempts to trademark the name all the way back in August, saying she didn’t own it. TNA also said that Kong used fraud and misrepresented herself when she applied for the ownership. Kong never responded to the claims, so she lost her bid to trademark the name.

I wonder what name WWE will call her???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #603 on: January 19, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »
Kia Stevens’s officially lost her attempt to register the name “Awesome Kong” as a trademark as of December 3rd. TNA had opposed her attempts to trademark the name all the way back in August, saying she didn’t own it. TNA also said that Kong used fraud and misrepresented herself when she applied for the ownership. Kong never responded to the claims, so she lost her bid to trademark the name.

I wonder what name WWE will call her???

Queen Kamala?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »
Queen Kamala?
Imagine how she would masacre you in the sac Tu-Holmes  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #605 on: January 19, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
Imagine how she would masacre you in the sac Tu-Holmes  ;D

She would absolutely crush me... I don't think I could get it up for that.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: January 19, 2011, 12:44:02 PM »
She would absolutely crush me... I don't think I could get it up for that.

She's got a face only a mother could love, that's for sure.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: January 19, 2011, 12:47:22 PM »
I've read that outside the ring she is actually very sweet..and she knocked out that botched abortion, Bubba the Love Sponge. She's ok in my book.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #608 on: January 19, 2011, 12:54:15 PM »
I've read that outside the ring she is actually very sweet..and she knocked out that botched abortion, Bubba the Love Sponge. She's ok in my book.

She's probably the nicest chick on the planet, but damn man... I just don't think I could.

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #609 on: January 19, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »

She was kewl in the Discovery series Body Challenge. A normal, big sweet girl with an interest in wrestling. She lost a lot of weight and the look into her home life was interesting.

I knew from her promo as Vixxen why the gimmick Awesome Kong has her not talking.

She didn't win on the show but they brought Chyna in for one episode and they wrestled together. I couldn't buy into the Kong gimmick after seeing her as a normal girl.

Good luck to her. Wouldn't Awesome Kong interfere with the Miz's gimmick anyway? A romantic angle maybe?

8)
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: January 20, 2011, 05:05:14 AM »
That was funny as shit. Can you imagine this amazon woman knocking the shit out of bubba???

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: January 23, 2011, 07:39:25 PM »
TNA Knockout Sarita has confirmed on her Facebook page that she recently signed a new 2 year deal with TNA.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »
TNA Knockout Sarita has confirmed on her Facebook page that she recently signed a new 2 year deal with TNA.

Where's ODB now???

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »

Shes getting pretty good.

Not hard on the eyes, entertaining and she can wrestle.

I like her.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: January 29, 2011, 08:16:06 AM »
I think most of the TNA girls are better workers than the WWE ones by comparison.
I don’t know if the divas’ quality has diminished (overall), if the “Knockouts” are just that much better, or a combination of both.

Dave Finlay & Lance Storm had been training the WWE divas and did amazing jobs with quite a few of them.
I was awestruck at the improvements that Trish made.

As far as I know, Finlay is still in that role, but Lance left several years ago and has been running his own school up in Calgary.

I wish I knew who is working with the TNA girls - or are they seasoned before coming to the company?
I seem to remember Victoria helping train the girls when she was still in the Fed.
Whatever TNA is doing, I feel that they have an overall stronger women’s division.

And, they have nice tits, too.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #615 on: January 29, 2011, 02:14:20 PM »
For me TNA is a genuine disappointment. The crowds are so small i never feel like i can actually get into the show because theres no atmosphere (WWE have bigger crowds but dare i say they are worse?!). Theres just not the level of crowd reaction that i enjoyed during the attitude era, every shout, every scream was meant to be there but now there is almost nothing. Part of the excitement for me was hearing the pops and feeling like we were all on the same page and feeding off the energy.

The crying shame is that if Rock came back, the few people that remember his catchphrases would stay mute. But back to TNA...........

The recycled, evident lack of imagination approach they have employed is a joke. They may have the names but, come on, JJMMA! Kurt would demolish him, most people would walk through him in an MMA bout. I liked Steiners return but recycling the Mafia is not going to work. I dont feel as if there is anything i can point out that hasnt already been raised here but their 15 year old storylines wore out in 2001.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2011, 04:47:53 AM »
I think most of the TNA girls are better workers than the WWE ones by comparison.
I don’t know if the divas’ quality has diminished (overall), if the “Knockouts” are just that much better, or a combination of both.

Dave Finlay & Lance Storm had been training the WWE divas and did amazing jobs with quite a few of them.
I was awestruck at the improvements that Trish made.

As far as I know, Finlay is still in that role, but Lance left several years ago and has been running his own school up in Calgary.

I wish I knew who is working with the TNA girls - or are they seasoned before coming to the company?
I seem to remember Victoria helping train the girls when she was still in the Fed.
Whatever TNA is doing, I feel that they have an overall stronger women’s division.

And, they have nice tits, too.
They are definately better schooled.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:32 AM »
How hurting is this....

According to SuperLuchas.net, Matt Hardy is reportedly trying to persuade TNA Wrestling officials to hire former WWE Diva Amy “Lita” Dumas so he can work a storyline with her.

During an interview last October, Dumas expressed interest in returning to the squared circle “for fun,” albeit not on a full-time basis. She was also broached on the subject of Hardy, to which she snarked, “Oh my god, what happened to that guy?”

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: February 08, 2011, 04:07:11 PM »
Kurt Angle announced via Twitter that TNA is negotiating with his production company (North Shore Pictures) to potentially get into future movie making. 
"My production co. is talking to TNA to make TNA Films. It feels like a wonderful bond between TNA and NS productions. Great movies." 

source: @AngleFoods1

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: February 09, 2011, 05:05:47 AM »
Kurt Angle announced via Twitter that TNA is negotiating with his production company (North Shore Pictures) to potentially get into future movie making. 
"My production co. is talking to TNA to make TNA Films. It feels like a wonderful bond between TNA and NS productions. Great movies." 

source: @AngleFoods1

Oh its true! Its damn true!  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 09, 2011, 05:52:07 AM »
Oh its true! Its damn true!  ;D

I've got to hand it to Kurt.

He tried his hand at sports/news broadcasting and flopped.
He passed up a plum opportunity from Vince while hot off the heels of his Olympic win.
All post-Olympic indications pointed to him becoming a nothing more than a H.S. gym teacher (although, in many places, gym teachers can make pretty decent money).

He's accomplished so much more than I think anyone - including himself - ever imagined possible.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: February 09, 2011, 07:43:40 AM »

I've got to hand it to Kurt.

He tried his hand at sports/news broadcasting and flopped.
He passed up a plum opportunity from Vince while hot off the heels of his Olympic win.
All post-Olympic indications pointed to him becoming a nothing more than a H.S. gym teacher (although, in many places, gym teachers can make pretty decent money).

He's accomplished so much more than I think anyone - including himself - ever imagined possible.
I think WWE screwed up hard letting him go. He was a red hot heel who KNEW how to wrestle. In the end, politics won.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: February 09, 2011, 08:13:12 AM »
What was the backstage reasons on why he left?

In original interviews (which I seldom believe, anyway) Kurt claimed his body couldn't handle wrestling anymore.
10 minutes later, he signed a huge contract with TNA.
5 minutes later he thanked Dixie for letting him work a lighter schedule.

I'm not doubting that; I just wonder ULTIMATELY how much lighter his schedule turned out to be down there.

I also wonder did Vince suspect at least the possibility that Kurt would go to TNA?

I mean, I'm not suggesting anything either way, here - I honestly have no idea what exactly went down.
You know a person who's a lot closer to the situation.
Ever hear anything?
 ???

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: February 09, 2011, 08:26:26 AM »
What was the backstage reasons on why he left?

In original interviews (which I seldom believe, anyway) Kurt claimed his body couldn't handle wrestling anymore.
10 minutes later, he signed a huge contract with TNA.
5 minutes later he thanked Dixie for letting him work a lighter schedule.

I'm not doubting that; I just wonder ULTIMATELY how much lighter his schedule turned out to be down there.

I also wonder did Vince suspect at least the possibility that Kurt would go to TNA?

I mean, I'm not suggesting anything either way, here - I honestly have no idea what exactly went down.
You know a person who's a lot closer to the situation.
Ever hear anything?
 ???
He didn't get along with Triple H who had massive backstage stroke on storylines backstage. Angle was slated to win the World title at PPV (Forgot which one) and Triple H cried to the powers that be in the back that Angle was too "small" and not over enough.
Angle let his contract expire and was gone. Vince let him go not realizing that Dixie would shell out the money it took to sign him. He was making 1 mill per year with WWE and Carter signed him for 650,000 per year for wrestling three times a week.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: February 09, 2011, 04:09:52 PM »
He didn't get along with Triple H who had massive backstage stroke on storylines backstage. Angle was slated to win the World title at PPV (Forgot which one) and Triple H cried to the powers that be in the back that Angle was too "small" and not over enough.
Angle let his contract expire and was gone. Vince let him go not realizing that Dixie would shell out the money it took to sign him. He was making 1 mill per year with WWE and Carter signed him for 650,000 per year for wrestling three times a week.

Okay.
It wasn't ALL bullshit, then.