Author Topic: Which Back is better??..  (Read 4228 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Which Back is better??..
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »
Funny how the initial replies were supportive of the "left pic" but once it got revealed that it's Nasser vs. Jay the replies changed 180 degrees  ;)

Believe me I was expecting this :)..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »
Exactly man..  You got me right.. If I wanted to show Nasser's superiority over Jay I would simply put legs or chest or arms comparisons.. But as you say even Nasser's worst body part can be comparable with the same body part of the current Mr. Olympia.. By the way at his best I know that Jay's back would be better than Nasser's but this is the only muscle he can beat Nasser at.. Nasser was much better in all the other muscles with no exception..
With  a name like Sherrif..Why am I not surprised? Believe it or not..This is all about race..You "people " don't have many success stories.. So you kill the shit out of anyone who you think,,has accomplished anything.. In this case ..A drug induced idiot..who happens to be of your nationality.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 12:15:49 PM »
With  a name like Sherrif..Why am I not surprised? Believe it or not..This is all about race..You "people " don't have many success stories.. So you kill the shit out of anyone who you think,,has accomplished anything.. In this case ..A drug induced idiot..who happens to be of your nationality.

For starters Nasser and I are not of the same race, he's half Arab and half Slavic, and I'm East Indian.  Yes, we share the fact that we are both Muslims, but still using your logic I should also be a fan of Mostafa Muhammad, Ahmed Haider, Mo Benaziza, even King Kamali.  How do you explain that?  There's a lot more to Nasser that makes us fans of his, yet some people always have to bring race into the equation.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 12:43:23 PM »
Oh since you brought up Mustafa, im just going to say that he is better than nasser. He has no weakness. I don't care what you say.

I agree, Mustafa was a much better bodybuilder. He got robbed many times.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 12:46:23 PM »
I agree, Mustafa was a much better bodybuilder. He got robbed many times.

So what would cause him to get robbed?  Are you finally admitting that there are judging biases, which would imply that Yates would not the better bodybuilder simply due to contest placings?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
you are all wrong

the first pic has bad quality so it automatically looks better...if the first pic had the same quality it would be another story...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 01:04:10 PM »
Funny how the initial replies were supportive of the "left pic" but once it got revealed that it's Nasser vs. Jay the replies changed 180 degrees  ;)

There is some truth to this to be fair.
O

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »
For starters Nasser and I are not of the same race, he's half Arab and half Slavic, and I'm East Indian.  Yes, we share the fact that we are both Muslims, but still using your logic I should also be a fan of Mostafa Muhammad, Ahmed Haider, Mo Benaziza, even King Kamali.  How do you explain that?  There's a lot more to Nasser that makes us fans of his, yet some people always have to bring race into the equation.
Honestly ..If there is anything about him that's admirable...? I've yet to see it ..Therefore,I thought the only logical thing would be race or religion. There are way more accomplished bodybuilders out there ..Why him  Specifically? Like I always say..Great men do great things..You Nassoil members are always talking about this "great man ...What has he done that makes him so great?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
So what would cause him to get robbed?  Are you finally admitting that there are judging biases, which would imply that Yates would not the better bodybuilder simply due to contest placings?

Its next to impossible to fix a contest , if you knew how they were judged you'd know this.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »
Its next to impossible to fix a contest , if you knew how they were judged you'd know this.
Horrible... when the obsessed fans have to make up excuses for their crushes ..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

With a name like "Worm" I prefer to leave u die with ur tiny brain than trying to clarify anything to you.. I am sorry to say that but I am really fed up with ppl like you who just come to say stupid things.. MAN TRY TO THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!.. U c I am racist just coz I feel that Nasser's back was better than Jays!!!.. In another comparison I said that Dorian at his best would beat Nasser at his best and by the way some other stupid kids accused me of being Dorian blind follower!!..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 06:30:33 PM »
Nasser had an underdeveloped lowerback for a man of his size. It killed him in back poses.

End of story.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »
hahaha post a pic of jay in decent condition and he kills nasser's shit hole of a back. ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2008, 06:38:39 PM »

you're assuming that we didnt know who they were!

i said left pic, and i still say left pic;  jay is very smooth.  the picture on the left does have much higher contrast though, to be fair.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
yeah, joel stubbs

This is Joel and the Xman and darrem Charles -

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »
1 or 2??..

You can't base who has a better back on one single picture from varying quality , lighting and scale , you have to break down the back into all the groups individually and the assess them as a whole and you can't determine who has a better back by one contest either .

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »
you are all wrong

the first pic has bad quality so it automatically looks better...if the first pic had the same quality it would be another story...

????Do u believe urself???.. Very funny opinion..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 07:12:15 PM »
You can't base who has a better back on one single picture from varying quality , lighting and scale , you have to break down the back into all the groups individually and the assess them as a whole and you can't determine who has a better back by one contest either .

I am not comapring them and I already said that at his best Jay's back would be better.. Again most of you didn't understand what I meant..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »
I am not comapring them and I already said that at his best Jay's back would be better.. Again most of you didn't understand what I meant..

You're not comparing them? really what was that side-by-side picture?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »
You're not comparing them? really what was that side-by-side picture?

1- That Nasser's worest part is still comparable to the same part of the current Mr. O.
2- Jay's back is overrated like the reast of him..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2008, 12:38:10 AM »
With a name like "Worm" I prefer to leave u die with ur tiny brain than trying to clarify anything to you.. I am sorry to say that but I am really fed up with ppl like you who just come to say stupid things.. MAN TRY TO THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!.. U c I am racist just coz I feel that Nasser's back was better than Jays!!!.. In another comparison I said that Dorian at his best would beat Nasser at his best and by the way some other stupid kids accused me of being Dorian blind follower!!..
Aaaaw..What's wrong Shareese? You're tired of people like me ?? Then leave..Never come back.. Because this isn't the last you heard from me .. Yeah..I do believe all of the team Nassoil are racist,absolutely.!. Why don't you post who you think is better than Nassoil?! Exactly...Everyone Nassoil lost to was better than him...But you muscle worshipping goat Phucking Phags can't seem to come to grips with the  reality, that Nassoil is a piece of shiot...SO Phuck you Shareese,,,,,,,and Phuck that hater Nassoil...And Phuck Team NAssoil...Go and help out you're loyal Team members(JTpunani)...You homo's are quick to turn your backs on the wounded,huh?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2008, 12:44:10 AM »
If Jay had better conditioning he would have the edge, but only just.

Jay's back is over-rated. No doubting its good, but its not that good.

All i know is Nasser got screwed over quite a few times...
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2008, 02:10:58 AM »
Aaaaw..What's wrong Shareese? You're tired of people like me ?? Then leave..Never come back.. Because this isn't the last you heard from me .. Yeah..I do believe all of the team Nassoil are racist,absolutely.!. Why don't you post who you think is better than Nassoil?! Exactly...Everyone Nassoil lost to was better than him...But you muscle worshipping goat Phucking Phags can't seem to come to grips with the  reality, that Nassoil is a piece of shiot...SO Phuck you Shareese,,,,,,,and Phuck that hater Nassoil...And Phuck Team NAssoil...Go and help out you're loyal Team members(JTpunani)...You homo's are quick to turn your backs on the wounded,huh?

I have known from yesterday that you don't have a brain to think but I am sure now that you also don't have eyes to read!!.. I worte that I made another comp. showing that Dorian at his best was better than Nasser so how come I show only his inferiors??.. I don't belong to any team and I am just saying what I really see.. Believe it or not it's up to you..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »
I have known from yesterday that you don't have a brain to think but I am sure now that you also don't have eyes to read!!.. I worte that I made another comp. showing that Dorian at his best was better than Nasser so how come I show only his inferiors??.. I don't belong to any team and I am just saying what I really see.. Believe it or not it's up to you..
It's obvious that acceptance isn't one of your finer qualities... All your doing is reversing the roles ...Bobs does the same thing as you ..only he says Nassoil is better ....But what do both of you have in common when posting ??? NASSOIL!! He always manages to make his way into your posts...Team DL is wise to your trickeries... Quit it ..Or get dealt with ..

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 05:02:32 PM »

Bobs is spot on, the judging biases in bodybuilding are ridiculous (otherwise how did Paco Bautista ever win a pro show???).....Nasser in his prime >>>>>> Yates (post '93, where he was incredible).  I'm not Muslim or Arab or whatever, but lets be serious, Nasser was ROYALLY fucked in '97.