Author Topic: I got pulled over tonight  (Read 7517 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I got pulled over tonight
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2008, 07:12:54 AM »
Nope.  Taking a life would mess with your mind for years.  And the legal mess could go either way, you might end up shooting someone perfectly legally and get time anyway.  And they keep your gun for 1-2 years while the legals work out.  My little bro shot a guy legally and he still has nightmares, they kept his gun for 22 months, and it sucked for everyone involved.  Local media knocking on his door to ask about if he "really had to shoot the guy".  Bullshit like that.

I really don't think it would bother me in the least bit.  Is that typical for people to have a hard time with it?  I can't say I know anyone who has shot and killed outside of the military combat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2008, 07:18:10 AM »
I really don't think it would bother me in the least bit.  Is that typical for people to have a hard time with it?  I can't say I know anyone who has shot and killed outside of the military combat.

yeah, a lot of it is the trauma that comes with being that scared.  My brother looked down the barrel of guns of two masked men there to kill him, who had the drop on him. Scary shit.  Now he has to face the door in restaurants, scan everyone in every public place he enters, etc. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2008, 07:24:58 AM »
I really don't think it would bother me in the least bit. Is that typical for people to have a hard time with it?  I can't say I know anyone who has shot and killed outside of the military combat.
The only people who could truly say something like this and mean it would be sociopathic/psychopathic cases and such amorality is very rare. Life is not the movies, dude.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:44 AM »
So let me get this straight: you drive a Porsche yet you live in an apartment building that looks like government housing ???

Next time park your "car" in front of an upscale high rise so as to avoid owning yourself. ;)

LOL

Shadow of the storm probably ran outside his apartment and snapped a pic of someone elses car-probably a rich boy ove 'ballin a nasty dirty loving housing girl whore while his nice girl shopped.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2008, 07:58:59 AM »
Page 1 - I took a pic last night showing the XD-40 and back of business card with "Panda is a Homo"

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2008, 08:02:25 AM »
I was 100 yards from home and coasted through a stop sign in my Porsche Cayman S and got pulled over right in front of my place.  I was packing heat in the glove box where the registration is, so I told the cops how I roll, showed them the carry permit and they let me off with a warning. 

if that shit really happened, the cop wouldve got ur got AND permit right on the spot... you cant have your gun in the glovebox compartment its illeagal, cuz the cop can blow your fucking brains out when you reach for the registration and the cop sees a gun in their too ::)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 08:04:00 AM »
The only people who could truly say something like this and mean it would be sociopathic/psychopathic cases and such amorality is very rare. Life is not the movies, dude.

Nobody wants that label, so I'm not going to debate it.  If I convinced you, then you just label me - so you win either way.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 08:04:43 AM »
epic taking pictures of someone else's car and calling it your own and on the 1 in 10,000,000,000,000 chance that it actually is your car epic paying a car note 5 times what your apartment rent is and living like a porch monkey. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 08:14:27 AM »
if that shit really happened, the cop wouldve got ur got AND permit right on the spot... you cant have your gun in the glovebox compartment its illeagal, cuz the cop can blow your fucking brains out when you reach for the registration and the cop sees a gun in their too ::)

wrong.  in many states, glovebox is perfectly legal.  In FL and many other states, that constitutes 'securely encased' and is legal even without a permit, as covered by the castle doctrine.

and much of the time, they don't even ask about your permit or your gun, even though it shows up when they run your license, because it means you've already jumped thru a hundred legal hoops to get the permit, and because many people on the road have guns, just a part of life.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2008, 08:19:55 AM »
why do you drive a porsche, and live in an apartment?
makes lots of sense.

I just met with an investor yesterday who is investing 25,000 with me, with more to come.  You think he would rather see me in a Porsche or a Honda?

I also am waiting a bit longer before I buy a house.  We had quite the run up just outside of the DC area.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2008, 08:21:36 AM »
I just met with an investor yesterday who is investing 25,000 with me, with more to come.  You think he would rather see me in a Porsche or a Honda?

I also am waiting a bit longer before I buy a house.  We had quite the run up just outside of the DC area.

translation=you spend 1000 dollars of your 2000 dollar monthly salary on a car and the loan officer at the bank laughed at you when you applied for a home loan.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2008, 08:21:47 AM »
wrong.  in many states, glovebox is perfectly legal.  In FL and many other states, that constitutes 'securely encased' and is legal even without a permit, as covered by the castle doctrine.

and much of the time, they don't even ask about your permit or your gun, even though it shows up when they run your license, because it means you've already jumped thru a hundred legal hoops to get the permit, and because many people on the road have guns, just a part of life.

Exactly.  I only told them because I had to open the glove box to get to my registration and the male cop was on the passenger side with a flashlight.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2008, 08:21:59 AM »
Page 1 - I took a pic last night showing the XD-40 and back of business card with "Panda is a Homo"

link it.

I was just fkin with you anyway...you know this board well

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2008, 08:24:29 AM »
Exactly.  I only told them because I had to open the glove box to get to my registration and the male cop was on the passenger side with a flashlight.

I once got stopped and the gun was sitting in the glovebox on my registration.  I asked the cop if he'd prefer to get it, as my piece was in there with the paperwork.  he laughed, walked around the car, checked it out, complimented the gun (same glock model he was carrying) and let me go with a verbal warning.  Doing 51 in a 35 I think.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
I was 100 yards from home and coasted through a stop sign in my Porsche Cayman S and got pulled over right in front of my place.  I was packing heat in the glove box where the registration is, so I told the cops how I roll, showed them the carry permit and they let me off with a warning. 

This is why people are sooo STUPID!!!

lets say you buy a 70,000 car.  Minutes later it drops to 50,000.  few months to a year:  20,000.  you lose 50,000 for being stupid.

Now, 70,000 into a house could be a nice down payment, and can prob get a house for 200,000 in places.  In ten year, it can be maybe 300,000.

bottom line:
- buy a stupid gay car, lose 50,000 in months
- buy a house, make 100,000 (generally speaking).
are people really this stupid?  obvious so.  you prob carry a shit load of credit card debt too...

wouldn't it just be a lot easier to throw your money into the fireplace?
you are gay.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2008, 01:44:38 PM »
This is why people are sooo STUPID!!!

lets say you buy a 70,000 car.  Minutes later it drops to 50,000.  few months to a year:  20,000.  you lose 50,000 for being stupid.

Now, 70,000 into a house could be a nice down payment, and can prob get a house for 200,000 in places.  In ten year, it can be maybe 300,000.

bottom line:
- buy a stupid gay car, lose 50,000 in months
- buy a house, make 100,000 (generally speaking).
are people really this stupid?  obvious so.  you prob carry a shit load of credit card debt too...

wouldn't it just be a lot easier to throw your money into the fireplace?

I said not too far back in my posts that I use the car as a tool of production.   

You have limited/zero knowledge of how to do this, so your premise is incorrect, and your conclusion false.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2008, 01:49:23 PM »
you live in a shitty apartment with a rented car...

i live in a 300,000 condo in the city and own my car.

ps. you also have pathetic scrawny shaved chicken legs,,,,I am sure you use them as a tool of production as well  ;)
you are gay.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »
The only people who could truly say something like this and mean it would be sociopathic/psychopathic cases and such amorality is very rare.

Lots of people are sociopaths.  Some of us are just well-adjusted sociopaths who hide it well enough that it isn't apparent to anyone except through honest internet posts.    ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

ps. you also have pathetic scrawny shaved chicken legs,,,,I am sure you use them as a tool of production as well  ;)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »

Lots of people are sociopaths.  Some of us are just well-adjusted sociopaths who hide it well enough that it isn't apparent to anyone except through honest internet posts.    ;)

Goatboy, are you saying that you are "one of us" ?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »

300k for a condo is nothing.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
Goatboy, are you saying that you are "one of us" ?

I'm saying that like you, I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about taking the life of someone who was trying to do me harm.  I don't have all that religious morality crap in my head... my ethics and feelings for other people is based on reciprocity... if they treat me well, I'll extend them the same courtesy. Otherwise, I don't view people any differently that I would wild animals. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2008, 02:34:56 PM »
300k for a condo is nothing.

correct.  most of us here on getbig lose a half a mil just running for the bus.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »
epic taking pictures of someone else's car and calling it your own and on the 1 in 10,000,000,000,000 chance that it actually is your car epic paying a car note 5 times what your apartment rent is and living like a porch monkey. :D
  porch monkey?  i collect macaca's   lol

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
correct.  most of us here on getbig lose a half a mil just running for the bus.

haha