Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79509 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2011, 06:36:01 AM »
Legacy? Dude, your legacy is your fat picture taken in your bathroom.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2011, 08:27:09 AM »
looks fake...like someone shopped it....
Are you saying you just spent minutes staring at a picture of some guys dick trying to determine if it was "shopped"? ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2011, 09:09:11 AM »
what you gonna do brother when fatpanda runs wild on you!?!

w8m8

« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2011, 09:28:27 AM »
ok, big shots. i've not been on in a few days, but i've logged back on and seen the rampant faggotry.

if you are a real man i challenge you to be a man and meet me.

you are so tough, i am willing to meet you and prove you are nothing but a bitch. yes thats right a cowardly bitch.

whos hard enough to prove they are a tough guy

i promise to personally fuck you up.

pm me a meeting place in london - and i will happily meet you and personally knock the fuck out of you. panda style.

im waiting..............

Host: Well HELLO, and welcome, to Hollywonka Squares, the bulllshit and chocolate based game show for all the family.

We have a prize fund of 64,000 pounds, in weight, of Crunchy Kits Kats, all thanks to Nestle. Nestle of course, bringing fuck filled food for all the family for the last fifty years, Mmmmmm!!!

Now, Fatpanda aka Scott, all you have to do is tell us about yourself, and, if you can bluff us with your bullshit, you will be on your way to, not only those Kit Kats, but also, an all expenses paid holiday to Metabolic Syndrome Kingdom, the edge of your seat, additive filled, confectionary fantasy land, brought to us by Nestle.

So, Scott, lets begin, chocolate heaven awaits:

Scott, how old are you?

Quote from: Fatpanda
i'm 34.

Host: Correct!!! Like your mom, that was a nice easy one, to open the show, well done.

Ok, to continue, sex?

im a male.

Host: Aw, I'm sorry, the correct answer was "with hung, top men only"... LOL, only kidding Scott, correct answer!!

Scott, how tall are you?

i'm 5'11-"

Host: Congratulations Scott, only one more answer needed and the Kits Kats are yours!!

Remember though, at this point, you can take the box of Kit Kats you have thus far won, and go home, or... you can continue with the next question and go for the holiday and... 64,000 lbs of Kit Kat Chunkies.

What ya gonna do, Scott?

*dribbling like a filthy, fat, felching c unt*

MMmmmmm, I'll go on!!!

Host: We knew you would Scott, your diabetic, diarrhea drenched, sloth-like kind always do.

Scott, for the Kit Kats, give us your real name?

my name is allan stewart.

Host: Ooops, nuh uh, the clue was in the fact I have been calling you Scott for the last ten minutes, oh dear, maybe take the dicks out of your ears? ho ho ho.

Oh well, Scott, as you well know, MOSSAD obtained your personal details many a moon ago, and those details, together with a simple search of Glasgow birth records, gave us EVERYTHING about you.

Nestle have been tracking you for months, on the chocolate Radar, GPS tracker.

But never fear Scott, we can give you a final opportunity to break even, how about a 50/50 all or nothing, winner takes all question?

If you win, you get the Holiday, the Kit Kats and, the lot.

What say y... *host is cut off mid point*

I'll take it, I'll fucking take it, give it to me, deeper, christ, right there!!

Host: Ok Scott, what do you do for a living?

i am workiing for a major telecommunications firm.

i'm doing 3 months training in cisco routers stuff and admin stuff including microsoft mcse etc.

*studio descends into a hush, a slight sound of tutting, gasping, and disappointed sighs permeate the air*

Host: Oh Scott, thats the... wrong answer!!!

*Fatpanda in tears, shaking like a shitting dog.*

Host: They know where you work, and it isn't in a call center, nor is it anything to do with CISCO.

They know where you live, so please, fuck off, you sad, lonely, dicephalous, dick drenched scumbag.

*the studio lights fade as the camera pans the audience, before cutting to the host in another part of the studio*

Host: So, on that BOMBSHELL, I guess - much like the black man that finished up Fatpandas back - we are done. Pillowtalk is in Mumbai... the only thing lard ass has, to use the vernacular "fucked up" is his chance of chocolate heaven ho ho LOLERSKATES!!!1 *smug smile*

Join us next week for more chocolate based fun, goodnight :)

*end titles, credits roll*

*produced for Howard Stern etc etc etc*

*Nestle sponsor commercial ident to close*

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2011, 09:35:09 AM »
ROFL, what the fuck is going on here??
from incomplete data

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2011, 09:37:13 AM »
This is a gem. FP on suicide watch.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »

Host: Well HELLO, and welcome, to Hollywonka Squares, the bulllshit and chocolate based game show for all the family.

We have a prize fund of 64,000 pounds, in weight, of Crunchy Kits Kats, all thanks to Nestle. Nestle of course, bringing fuck filled food for all the family for the last fifty years, Mmmmmm!!!

Now, Fatpanda aka Scott, all you have to do is tell us about yourself, and, if you can bluff us with your bullshit, you will be on your way to, not only those Kit Kats, but also, an all expenses paid holiday to Metabolic Syndrome Kingdon, the edge of your seat, additive filled, confectionary fantasy land, brought to us by Nestle.

Scott, how old are you?

Host: Correct!!! Like your mom, that was a nice easy one, to open the show, well done.

Ok, to continue, sex?

Host: Aw, I'm sorry, the correct answer was "with hung, top men only"... LOL, only kidding Scott, correct answer!!

Scott, how tall are you?

Host: Congratulations Scott, only one more answer needed and the Kits Kats are yours!!

Remember though, at this point, you can take the box of Kit Kats you have thus far won, and go home, or... you can continue with the next question and go for the holiday and... 64,000lbs of Kit Kat Chunkies.

What ya gonna do, Scott?

Host: We new you would Scott, your diabetic, diarrhea drenched, sloth-like kind always do.

Host: Ooops, nuh uh, the clue was in the fact I have been calling you Scott for the last ten minutes, oh dear, maybe take the dicks out of your ears? ho ho ho.

Oh well, Scott, as you well know, MOSSAD obtained your personal details many a moon ago, and those details, together with a simple search of Glasgow birth records, gave us EVERYTHING about you.

But never fear Scott, we can give you a final oppotunity to break even, how about a 50/50 all or nothing, winner takes all question?

*studio descends into a hush, a slight sound of tutting, gasping, and disappointed sighs permeate the air*

Host: They know where you work, and it isn't in a call center, nor is it anything to do with CISCO.

They know where you live, so please, fuck off, you sad, lonely, dicephalous, dick drenched scumbag.

*the studio lights fade as the camera pans the audience, before cutting to the host in another part of the stuido*

Host: So, on that BOMBSHELL, I guess - much like the black man that finished up Fatpandas back - we are done. Pillowtalk is in Mumbai... the only thing lard ass has, to use the vernacular "fucked up" is his chance of chocolate heaven ho ho LOLERSKATES!!!1 *smug smile*

Crazy baby, crazy good.
Trans Milkshake.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2011, 11:13:53 AM »
are you kidding me!
you come back at me with bullshit like this

seriously, you are a huge idiot
btw, where are the "promo pics" of me, Fat Hardy

his finisher is the 'Twist of fate Weight' ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »

Now, Fatpanda aka Scott, all you have to do is tell us about yourself, and, if you can bluff us with your bullshit, you will be on your way to, not only those Kit Kats, but also, an all expenses paid holiday to Metabolic Syndrome Kingdom, the edge of your seat, additive filled, confectionary fantasy land, brought to us by Nestle.

Scott, how old are you?

Ok, to continue, sex?

Scott, how tall are you?

Remember though, at this point, you can take the box of Kit Kats you have thus far won, and go home, or... you can continue with the next question and go for the holiday and... 64,000 lbs of Kit Kat Chunkies.

What ya gonna do, Scott?

Host: We knew you would Scott, your diabetic, diarrhea drenched, sloth-like kind always do.

But never fear Scott, we can give you a final opportunity to break even, how about a 50/50 all or nothing, winner takes all question?

*the studio lights fade as the camera pans the audience, before cutting to the host in another part of the studio*

As much as an absolute joke FP has turned himself into....and he is breaking new ground here, that was not even a little funny.

You try too hard and it shows

newmom

« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2011, 11:26:03 AM »
Holy jeebus..

;D ;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »
This is a gem. FP on suicide watch.

I`m fuckin on it.

time under tension

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
As much as an absolute joke FP has turned himself into....and he is breaking new ground here, that was not even a little funny.

You try too hard and it shows

Yes, one of the biggest problems I have with the PillowBiter, Rotten and W8man cabal is that they are pathetically unfunny; they should stick to stalking, personal threats and base insults. That is their/his area of expertise. 

w8m8

« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »
Yes, one of the biggest problems I have with the PillowBiter, Rotten and W8man cabal is that they are pathetically unfunny; they should stick to stalking, personal threats and base insults. That is their/his area of expertise. 

wow ... was that supposed to be witty ?

newsflash GIMMICK .. I don't give a flying fuck what you have a problem with 

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »

wow ... was that supposed to be witty ?

newsflash GIMMICK .. I don't give a flying fuck what you have a problem with 

I don't have a problem; I visit this place very occasionally and never usually read your posts. Just recently you've been producing a lot of repetitive, rudimentary and limited garbage that I have noticed creeping onto myriad threads. There are other places I dwell. It's the regulars of Getbig I feel sorry for as they are the ones who have to wade through your banal drivel.

w8m8

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2011, 12:14:26 PM »
I don't have a problem; I visit this place very occasionally and never usually read your posts. Just recently you've been producing a lot of repetitive, rudimentary and limited garbage that I have noticed creeping onto myriad threads. There are other places I dwell. It's the regulars of Getbig I feel sorry for as they are the ones who have to wade through your banal drivel.

yeah ... ok

::)   

whatever you say gimmick

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »
LMAO OMG this thread has the potential to be a getbig hall of fame thread lol

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2011, 12:22:03 PM »
How boringly predictable and unimaginative you are. Typical of the gimmick to accuse others of being what you are. Again, if I'm a gimmick name the other account(s) I am supposed to use.

You can't because you've got nothing. Just a failed life that comes back with a vengeance and smacks you upside your mediocre head the moment you turn your computer off. ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
ok, big shots. i've not been on in a few days, but i've logged back on and seen the rampant faggotry.

I don't have any qualms with you, but I'm GAY and these acts you speak of do not represent my people.

BayGBM and I have never started anything with you that I know of, but trust that if we ever did, we would be "MAN" enough to finish it.

"1"

w8m8

« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »
How boringly predictable and unimaginative you are. Typical of the gimmick to accuse others of being what you are. Again, if I'm a gimmick name the other account(s) I am supposed to use.

You can't because you've got nothing. Just a failed life that comes back with a vengeance and smacks you upside your mediocre head the moment you turn your computer off. ;D

LOL ... what's wrong "HugeAl" ... isn't there a handy cafe' au lait colored cock you can suck ? ... funny .. I'm pretty sure there's tons of Nassoil threads for you to follow ... or is it that you felt the need to preach Reverend King ?

free room in your head = following my posts  ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2011, 12:46:41 PM »
lets try to steer the conversation around to your mom

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2011, 01:01:41 PM »
<subscribed>

Just for FP's imminent suicide.

C'mon tubby - you can do it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2011, 01:03:34 PM »

I find them very funny, so fuck you and your opinions. Good day sir.
Trans Milkshake.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2011, 01:25:34 PM »
Meltdown of the century lol

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »
jeezus...don't get on W8M8's shit list.  verbal fucking assault.