Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79732 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #275 on: February 18, 2011, 05:26:39 AM »
We're getting away from the point, here.

I asked if any of you... people is willing to fess up, i.e. admit here that the replies to Kung Fu Panda on this and other strings, are mostly or entirely childish, boorish, cruel and unnecessary.

Well?

I agree with everything, except "unnecessary"........as he quite needed (and often his actions specifically asked for) the abuse.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #276 on: February 18, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »
Yes, it's English.

Look up the words "Extraneous" "superfluous" "puffery" and "hyperbole"......oh and "douchebag"  :D

You could also look up the word definition, as long as you have your 'web-browser' on dictionary mode.
Or, do you use a hard copy, you know - like, a book & shit. fuck, do you have any books??

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: February 18, 2011, 07:39:30 AM »

PT, is this your infantile way of crying "GIMMICK!"   ?

Why not at all my dear boy, one just feels that this 'FS' account, is a piss fucking poor attempt, to 'copy cat' a legend on this board.
Oh, wait didn't 'Alex23' try & do a 'Woten' (copy-cat) account on his shitty little board way back many moons ago??
& fucking failed.
There will only ever be one Woten/DD EVER

Note to self Frank..............
Must try harder.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #278 on: February 18, 2011, 07:40:55 AM »
Groink: here's a post from Pillowtalk ( real post not making it up)

Someone asked him if he ever watched his mom in the shower. His answer:

"Nah, never watched her in the shower. Sure I wanted to, but everytime she went into the bathroom, my dad pulled me into the attic and made me blow him."

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #279 on: February 18, 2011, 07:43:24 AM »
This thread has jumped the shark.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2011, 08:39:23 AM »
You could also look up the word definition, as long as you have your 'web-browser' on dictionary mode.
Or, do you use a hard copy, you know - like, a book & shit. fuck, do you have any books??

PT.

PT......I will concede that you are more than likely a somewhat intelligent, cultured person.

But what you wrote doesn't make any fucking sense.

Those words all very clearly relate to that ridiculous posting style that you people are so enamored with. Your response missed the mark by a good 1000 meters.

Look......I said "meters"  :o  :D  i feel so "European" and "cultured" like you guys  :D

i think I'll call someone a "mindless malcontent...... with nary a speck of grey matter nestled inside your vacant, misshapen skull .

You meander through life in a witless daze, sitting in your own feces (diarrhea ;)) trying to remember what your favorite color is.............You can only dream to conjure up anything but the most basic of thought processes, you simian lout.  "

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2011, 08:54:06 AM »
Laugh out loud at Groink. You hate anyone who can write, huh? Groink? Isn't that the noise Shaggy makes when he ejaculates up Scoob's asscrack? And if ya wanna be truly mock-Brit, try spelling metres < thus, you dolt.

PT, I will try harder, just for you, lest you shoot me with one of your BB guns. And since you mentioned DD or whoever he was in his last incarnation, where is the bipolar fool lately?

Chaos, I neither need nor want your agreement, you redneck.

Anyone else want a piece of me?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »
Whatever happened to w8m8?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2011, 08:57:42 AM »

probably a guy
someone's gimmick...the question is who's?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2011, 09:00:17 AM »
probably a guy

your moms

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2011, 09:11:49 AM »
Laugh out loud at Groink. You hate anyone who can write, huh? Groink? Isn't that the noise Shaggy makes when he ejaculates up Scoob's asscrack? And if ya wanna be truly mock-Brit, try spelling metres < thus, you dolt.

PT, I will try harder, just for you, lest you shoot me with one of your BB guns. And since you mentioned DD or whoever he was in his last incarnation, where is the bipolar fool lately?

Chaos, I neither need nor want your agreement, you redneck.

Anyone else want a piece of me?

I hate no one....you simply bore me with your plodding attempts so i decided to ridicule you.

Ironically...that one actually had a little bite for a change

and no....that's the sound my rather prodigious meat truncheon makes when it bounces off of your mother's spleen  :D :D

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »
I hate no one....you simply bore me with your plodding attempts so i decided to ridicule you.

Ironically...that one actually had a little bite for a change

and no....that's the sound my rather prodigious meat truncheon makes when it bounces off of your mother's spleen  :D :D

Mother jibes. The last bastion of the vanquished.

Twat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »

Mother jibes. The last bastion of the vanquished.

Twat.

Internet. The last bastion of the meek twats who turn into titans.... nestled safely behind their keyboard

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »

PT, I will try harder, just for you, lest you shoot me with one of your BB guns.

Tell you what, I will get an air-rifle with a .77 pellet & shoot you in the head with it.
Then I will breach a 155 grain, high shock, full metal jacket, hollow point, into my one of my Browning (HP) MKIII .9mm's & shoot you in the head.
Alas at this juncture, the point will be lost on you, the difference between a fire-arm & a child's toy that is.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2011, 10:57:00 AM »
Tell you what I will get an air-rifle with a .77 pellet & shoot you in the head with it.
Then I will breach a 155 grain, high shock, full metal jacket, hollow point, into my one of my Browning (HP) MKIII .9mm's & shoot you in the head.
Alas at this juncture, the point will be lost on you, the difference between a fire-arm & a child's toy that is.

PT

you remind me of one of my favorite CIA agents Jack Wells from Alex Berenson novels..It's a good thing

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2011, 11:01:27 AM »
Here is one of my MKIII's want to come out to play??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2011, 11:14:01 AM »
Here is one of my MKIII's want to come out to play??

PT

Yes because you are going to shoot us  ::)

w8m8

« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2011, 11:19:18 AM »

I made the mistake of thinking someone could be trusted to keep their word .. too bad ... but it won't ever happen again .. that's guaranteed

probably a guy

sorry to disappoint ... but there's one thing that w8m8 never was and never would be .. and that's a gimmick ... I wasn't born with a set of balls but my life experiences allowed me to grow a set ... no mistake .. they're made of fuckin brass

Alex , Panda , Josh and Matt Canning .. are all a bunch of fucking demented assholes who live for the interent and the drama they can cause .. they thrive on any attention they get negative or not .. they've made so many gimmicks it's become a complete fucking joke ... you all can carry on with your weak theories about who or what I am .. but make no mistake .. I have no reason to hide behind a gimmick and never did .. I've never had a problem saying what I wanted to to anyone .. too bad having a chick from bumfuck NY being able to give shit back as good as what was given to her is too hard for anyone to wrap their heads around .. it's easier to think a man is only able to do that

carry on and fill your fucking boots

w8m8 has left the building

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »
I made the mistake of thinking someone could be trusted to keep their word .. too bad ... but it won't ever happen again .. that's guaranteed

sorry to disappoint ... but there's one thing that w8m8 never was and never would be .. and that's a gimmick ... I wasn't born with a set of balls but my life experiences allowed me to grow a set ... no mistake .. they're made of fuckin brass

Alex , Panda , Josh and Matt Canning .. are all a bunch of fucking demented assholes who live for the interent and the drama they can cause .. they thrive on any attention they get negative or not .. they've made so many gimmicks it's become a complete fucking joke ... you all can carry on with your weak theories about who or what I am .. but make no mistake .. I have no reason to hide behind a gimmick and never did .. I've never had a problem saying what I wanted to to anyone .. too bad having a chick from bumfuck NY being able to give shit back as good as what was given to her is too hard for anyone to wrap their heads around .. it's easier to think a man is only able to do that

my mistake...i'll take your word for it

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2011, 11:42:28 AM »

As Arnold says "Stick around". You've won, your enemies are all TO'ed and/or left. If the pics posted are really you then you're pretty hot...even by getbig standards.  :D

O

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2011, 11:44:37 AM »

w8m8, just stay. ignore the assholes

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »

She will. You don't quit Getbig cold turkey after that much drama ;D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2011, 12:17:59 PM »

X2

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »

Yes.  Also PTPS.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2011, 12:26:55 PM »

You are far from innocent here, sister