Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79632 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2011, 03:45:38 PM »
'

LOLOLOL.....Meltdown.

You are trying somehow to involve me in this fucking nonsense, Let me let you in in on a secret, i am merely an interested observer. I have no dog in this fight. it amuses me. i say my piece, throw a jab here and there...and I'm gone.

It is apparently a matter of national security to you....I  don't "dodge' your questions....I can't be bothered answering them...you people don't rate in my book...it's that simple.

I have my own opinion on this bullshit...and i posted it. Calvin filled me in on  lot as well, so i am privvy to some goings on  ;)

I could give a FUCK what you think and don't hold your breath if you expect me to indulge you in ANY sort of link posting, fact checking or whatever the fuck it is you think I'm obliged to do.

You can take your laundry list there and stick it up your ass, I don't do requests.

I'm not going anywhere, I enjoy pummeling you snide little shitstains.

One more thing....do you all have your wizard hats on today as you role play "Getbig" ?

Prepare to be Dominated ;D

newmom

« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2011, 03:49:56 PM »
Prepare to be Dominated ;D

I'd pipe down if I were you

and be nice or I won't be baking any canolis for you fucktard ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »
I'd pipe down if I were you

and be nice or I won't be baking any canolis for you fucktard ;D

cannolis?  list me  ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »
cannolis?  list me  ;D

me too.  and put me down for a couple cupcakes also  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2011, 04:40:38 PM »
'

LOLOLOL.....Meltdown.

You are trying somehow to involve me in this fucking nonsense, Let me let you in in on a secret, i am merely an interested observer. I have no dog in this fight. it amuses me. i say my piece, throw a jab here and there...and I'm gone.

It is apparently a matter of national security to you....I  don't "dodge' your questions....I can't be bothered answering them...you people don't rate in my book...it's that simple.

I have my own opinion on this bullshit...and i posted it. Calvin filled me in on  lot as well, so i am privvy to some goings on  ;)

I could give a FUCK what you think and don't hold your breath if you expect me to indulge you in ANY sort of link posting, fact checking or whatever the fuck it is you think I'm obliged to do.

You can take your laundry list there and stick it up your ass, I don't do requests.

I'm not going anywhere, I enjoy pummeling you snide little shitstains.

One more thing....do you all have your wizard hats on today as you role play "Getbig" ?

Take a look at your stats roid head ... you have NO life offline ... you live here when you're not sleeping .. newsflash you look like an ass at your age for the thrill you seem to get out of hanging with the "cool crowd" bro-ski  ::)

LOL at you and your simpleton attempt be the adored natural big guy

You , Alex , Josh , Panda , and Sevestase are all just sad examples of what "men" find fun

The way things used to be was things were done with skills and lent a bit of humor aswell.. you guys seem to lose the humor in favor of the whole " chest thumping macho" bullshit now

People were only trolled when they had done something to deserve it .. Panda did shit that no MAN with any integrity or self respect should ever do .. so I got no problem getting in the mud with him

Josh didn't have any reason to turn on me for anything

except to get a fresh suck from FatAlex's cock

They are 2 of the biggest offenders of doing DIRT to people that there is here .. you wanna call me for doing to Panda what I did .. have at it .. he deserves more than what I can do

but don't say I did a FUKCING thing to Alex or Josh .. Alex has a hard on for me for God knows why and just about 95% of people here won't fuck with him because of fear of his dirty deeds .. let him come I say now .. I'm fucking done thinking and worrying about what he's gonna do .. I'm sick of the shit they do for no reason whatsoever

I got friends that are smarter and better in every way than they can ever hope to be <- FACT

"Arm Don"  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »
' Calvin filled me in on  lot as well, so i am privvy to some goings on  ;)

Snitches get stitches.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #331 on: February 18, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »
w8m8, you are hellaciously masculine in your aggressiveness. I did not expect that at all. *gasp, etc*

Anyway, back to Me...

Just look at you all, bickering happily in the sandbox. I'm filling up! If it weren't for Frank Sane™, this here string would've been limited to just ten shitty pages.

All that's required now to make my day, is for Pat Fonda or whatever his name is, to come back ranting and calling folks out for a spot of fisticuffs. Perhaps not in London, though, the venues there are too expensive.

How about Manchester? Eee, it's grim up North!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »
W8M8...do you have a boyfriend?  I am curious as to how many fights he has been in on your behalf.  It's not an insult at all.  You have to be the most brutal girl I have witnessed when it comes to calling people out...lol.  Fucking hardcore man.

newmom

« Reply #333 on: February 18, 2011, 07:19:54 PM »
cannolis?  list me  ;D

You got it

me too.  and put me down for a couple cupcakes also  ;D

I don't really make good cupcakes but ask calvin, I make kick ass canolis

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »
The four horse men of the apocalypse, saddle up / water their horses, & you guys sit at your lap-tops all day.
Doing the 'GetBig thang'  - fucking comical if nothing more.

How much is your trade deficit now, & you are in the hole to the FED for how much??
Forget the exact figures, it's far easier to just say "you will never even scratch the surface of the interest, never mind the full amount" - bon-apatite fellas.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #335 on: February 18, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »
Take a look at your stats roid head ... you have NO life offline ... you live here when you're not sleeping .. newsflash you look like an ass at your age for the thrill you seem to get out of hanging with the "cool crowd" bro-ski  ::)

You , Alex , Josh , Panda , and Sevestase are all just sad examples of what "men" find fun

The way things used to be was things were done with skills and lent a bit of humor aswell.. you guys seem to lose the humor in favor of the whole " chest thumping macho" bullshit now

People were only trolled when they had done something to deserve it .. Panda did shit that no MAN with any integrity or self respect should ever do .. so I got no problem getting in the mud with him

They are 2 of the biggest offenders of doing DIRT to people that there is here .. you wanna call me for doing to Panda what I did .. have at it .. he deserves more than what I can do

but don't say I did a FUKCING thing to Alex or Josh .. Alex has a hard on for me for God knows why and just about 95% of people here won't fuck with him because of fear of his dirty deeds .. let him come I say now .. I'm fucking done thinking and worrying about what he's gonna do .. I'm sick of the shit they do for no reason whatsoever

I got friends that are smarter and better in every way than they can ever hope to be <- FACT

EPIC PMS POST LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #336 on: February 18, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
If there was one poster on getbig that you could get rid of who would it be?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #337 on: February 18, 2011, 07:29:18 PM »
Your mom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: February 18, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »

Alex23 - OH WAIT!!

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #339 on: February 18, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »
Alex23 - OH WAIT!!

PT.

he isn't banned or in TO, ron posted that himself...I'm sure some of his gimmicks are in TO though

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: February 18, 2011, 07:33:08 PM »

Josh, nope -that has soooooooooooo been done, far too 80's for my taste.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: February 18, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »

The obese 'nutritionist / guru' (AKA FatPanda) Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh h, check!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: February 18, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
he isn't banned or in TO, ron posted that himself...I'm sure some of his gimmicks are in TO though

He is not banned?? he can post at any time that he should desire to do so, yes??
So are we to assume that he has gone to a rehab clinic, for washed up GetBigers??

One can hope...............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #343 on: February 18, 2011, 07:38:53 PM »
Avesher is in prison I think.

newmom

« Reply #344 on: February 18, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »

He is not banned?? he can post at any time that he should desire to do so, yes??
So are we to assume that he has gone to a rehab clinic, for washed up GetBigers??

PT

I believe he posted he was taking a break

how's the weather over there?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: February 18, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »

PT

Or is it that now the exact 'GPS' coordinates, for his home are public intel, he is not so keen to mouth off??
Questions, questions...............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »
I believe he posted he was taking a break

how's the weather over there?

Nice right now, sunny every day (near on) - although summer is on the way, so I am going to have to drop some body weight.
40 + with over 85% humidity - I can feel a few months of carb cycling & 'CV' are in the post 1'st class.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2011, 07:46:26 PM »
Nice right now, sunny every day (near on) - although summer is on the way, so I am going to have to drop some body weight.
40 + with over 85% humidity - I can feel a few months of carb cycling & 'CV' are in the post 1'st class.

PT

oh didn't realize it gets that cold...yea for spring and summer coming

GWAR

« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »

the fact that you fell for this just shows how weak minded you are , why dont you make your self useful and ptps

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2011, 10:55:42 PM »
oh didn't realize it gets that cold...yea for spring and summer coming

40 + degrees Celsius, I am European  - that is 104/113 + - with the humidity.
I did say summer, that was the clue..........

I will make it simple, this is Mumbai - a 4hr train ride from Goa, we have warm / hot & monsoon, that's your lot.
No spring / summer / fall / winter, there education, on India's tropical climate, complete.

PT
Growth/noob loves me