Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79635 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #575 on: February 22, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »

Hows my wife?  About a thousand times better looking than that third world street rat you picked out of the gutter.  8)

Oh-MY & the ethnic back-ground of your wife was what?? let's see if we can find any pic's.
Do you still have to whip her to get her out in the fields, or has the Monkey got the psychology behind, behavioral, aversion, therapy yet??
Please, save your-self the embarrassment.

You suck, hence your life on the internet.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #576 on: February 22, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »
Oh-MY & the ethnic back-ground of your wife was what?? let's see if we can find any pic's.
Do you still have to whip her to get her out in the fields, or has the Monkey got the psychology behind, behavioral, aversion, therapy yet??
Please, save your-self the embarrassment.

You suck, hence your life on the internet.

PT

Ummmm......you're an idiot.

Alex23 has the black wife....and she's attractive BTW

My GF is Caucasian and gorgeous...

You fail with such conviction . ...its great theatre.

You ugly Asshead.   :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #577 on: February 23, 2011, 05:13:52 AM »
Ummmm......you're an idiot.

Alex23 has the black wife....and she's attractive BTW

My GF is Caucasian and gorgeous...

You fail with such conviction . ...its great theatre.

You ugly Asshead.   :D

Dude you are so far up his arse, I figured you for one of his gimmicks.
Are you telling me your not??

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: February 23, 2011, 05:15:43 AM »
someone please unlame this thread with a pic of a bum getting blown by a fag inside a van...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: February 23, 2011, 07:58:20 AM »
Dude you are so far up his arse, I figured you for one of his gimmicks.
Are you telling me your not??

PT

Says the guys who verbally sucks off his "Lord" Woten on a daily basis.   ;)

You are child's play. There is no sport in returning your weak ass volleys and ramming them down your throat.

Cue Asshead posting pictures of his rifles and saying "lets see you return the fire of my Mossberg blah blah blah......"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: February 23, 2011, 08:02:36 AM »
someone please unlame this thread with a pic of a bum getting blown by a fag inside a van...

I actually motion that Ron the Wise delete this thread already...its just a pissing match and Fatpanda is long gone

w8m8

« Reply #581 on: February 23, 2011, 09:23:07 AM »

Says the guys who verbally sucks off his "Lord" Woten on a daily basis.   ;)

You are child's play. There is no sport in returning your weak ass volleys and ramming them down your throat.

Cue Asshead posting pictures of his rifles and saying "lets see you return the fire of my Mossberg blah blah blah......"

LOL  .. "glass houses" dude

dimwit Groink .. Woten/DD is equally complimentary of PT ... it's not one way .. unlike the love feast that is your frequent fellating of favored french fatties .. of whom .. dick darkies such is their desire for dusky dysgenic indulgence.
It doesn't surprise me at all, that you observably align yourself with such filth, being the pathological board whore you are.   

Now , ask yourself,  .. why DD is fully complimentary of PT AWAY from the board ? I'll tell ya, it's on account that he , and not you , is fully aware of whom PT is , his background etc.
He is fully aware of the sheer muppet Groink reveals (himself for) when calling PT's credentials into question. Thus, DD, genuinely, couldn't care what you think, he has fuck all reason to post here.

Again, unlike you, whom fucking lives on the boards, being the sad prick you are.

Go on, tell us about your great family and life away from Getbig, you might actually believe it at some point LOL

Trust me, you haven't a clue, nor will you ever have, whom PT and DD are, never mind their backgrounds. But please, keep telling yourself you know something about them, if such methodology salves something, anything in that void you call a skull.

PS another video of the MIGHTY GROINK is coming soon. Pumped up in the gym Knocking out 315 on the incline for reps

lololololololoerssssssss sskates ... flexing in the kitchen with your hat turned backwards ... and you're what 45 ? .. wow .. that's way cool .. LMAO ... what a great life you have there .. tell me was that in your "huge" kitchen or your GF's small cramped up one ?
honestly .. that is quite sad you felt the need to do the whole posing thing for a cupla compliments from strangers dude .. but hey .. Alex does that and so does Josh .. so it makes sense to you I guess

your daughter ->    ... Daddy what are you doing ?
you ->  .... Posing for strange men on the internet

Oh and, ask Alex when he will be returning? I'm sure no-one is keen to warm up those gimmick accounts with fat ass's personal info.

ciao.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: February 23, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »
wow, every, EVERY w8m8 post in this forum is a flame piece..

What about, for a change, you post something usefull in here, like training ideas or some random shots of your fine ass??

w8m8

« Reply #583 on: February 23, 2011, 09:41:14 AM »
wow, every, EVERY w8m8 post in this forum is a flame piece..

What about, for a change, you post something usefull in here, like training ideas or semi nudes shots of your hot ass??

:) you can always look for what else I've posted and where .. don't stay so focused on this thread ... I can post my opinion on those who feel free to say what they want about who I "know" in this thread .. it goes both ways

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: February 23, 2011, 09:53:40 AM »
:) you can always look for what else I've posted and where .. don't stay so focused on this thread ... I can post my opinion on those who feel free to say what they want about who I "know" in this thread .. it goes both ways

Im thinking about doing my first cycle in 10 years (Im still in my 20s, started very young), after a long lay off from the gym. Do you think I've got a good base to start juicing or should I build the base a little more?
. Any suggestion of cycle? As a female, is it a big turn off to you when the boys get their faces all bloated up?

newmom

« Reply #585 on: February 23, 2011, 09:57:11 AM »
I see London, I see France, I see Bam's Bams' undies ;D

w8m8

« Reply #586 on: February 23, 2011, 10:03:32 AM »

Im thinking about doing my first cycle in 10 years (Im still in my 20s, started very young), after a long lay off from the gym.

Do you think I've got a good base to start juicing or should I build the base a little more ?

Any suggestion of cycle?

As a female, is it a big turn off to you when the boys get their faces all bloated up ?

I don't think you need me to suggest anything ... and I have nothing against "bloat"  :)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: February 23, 2011, 10:07:08 AM »

I don't think you need me to suggest anything ... and I have nothing against "bloat"  :)

most women do.

btw, I was not baiting you, thing is the only opinion I care in this site is of the trained guys (because they have walked the walk and know their shit) and from the females posters (in the end I work out for you bitches ;D).

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: February 23, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »
I see London, I see France, I see Bam's Bams' undies ;D

those are my favourites, they are cheap, greyish and look like something my grandpa would use, but they are also very loose and confortable.

never would use them in a date tho  ;D

newmom

« Reply #589 on: February 23, 2011, 10:09:53 AM »
those are my favourites, they are cheap, greyish and look like something my grandpa would use, but they are also very loose and confortable.

never would use them in a date tho  ;D

let me go out on a limb..boxer briefs on a date?

I'm with w8 though regarding bloated face. I think more women DONT care as much as you think but then again that can depend on the age of the woman also

w8m8

« Reply #590 on: February 23, 2011, 10:13:25 AM »
most women do.

btw, I was not baiting you, thing is the only opinion I care in this site is of the trained guys (because they have walked the walk and know their shit) and from the females posters (in the end I work out for you bitches ;D).

I'm not into ripped or lean .. there are plenty of girls that do though ... I'm more of a power lifter / strong man admirer ... I like BIG manly men .. a lot !!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #591 on: February 23, 2011, 10:16:04 AM »
I'm not into ripped or lean .. there are plenty of girls that do though ... I'm more of a power lifter / strong man admirer ... I like BIG manly men .. a lot !!!

>:( :( :'(

newmom

« Reply #592 on: February 23, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »

>:( :( :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't care what anyone says fluffster, IMO you're in the top 3 of my fav looking dudes on this forum, not that means much just saying

and this coming from me, again like w8..I like the big strong dudes powerlifters/strongmen

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: February 23, 2011, 10:22:12 AM »
let me go out on a limb..boxer briefs on a date?

I'm with w8 though regarding bloated face. I think more women DONT care as much as you think but then again that can depend on the age of the woman also

it depends, I like to variate. But if its the first date lately I have been using a certain one that once last year a chick liked so much she wanted to steal it from me and since then I call it my lucky undies lol.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: February 23, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
wow, Im sure all the perma bulkers in da house are pleased to read this girls, lol. Btw do you two also prefer shaved or "natural" chest area? ( ;D)

newmom

« Reply #595 on: February 23, 2011, 10:27:22 AM »
wow, Im sure all the perma bulkers in da house are pleased to read this girls, lol. Do you two also prefer shaved or "natural" chest area? ( ;D)

My two and now 3rd most serious relationships have varied. One was built like a fucking brick shit house and competes either as a super or heavy. The other was a twink and now well lets just say his friends call us the "the kings of queens couple". It just depends on the person is all IMO.

Depends, if you can braid his chest hair shave it then. But keep up with it if ya do

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: February 23, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »
well Im not a huge mofo anymore but I still pretty much dwarf 5'9ish guys  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #597 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't care what anyone says fluffster, IMO you're in the top 3 of my fav looking dudes on this forum, not that means much just saying

and this coming from me, again like w8..I like the big strong dudes powerlifters/strongmen

8)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: February 23, 2011, 11:03:11 AM »
top three huh? post a pic calvin (no homo) and let me see how high is the benchmark around here..

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #599 on: February 23, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

:D