Author Topic: which drug is "healthier"?  (Read 3091 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
which drug is "healthier"?
« on: February 01, 2016, 10:20:04 AM »
tren ace or drol?

mild drugs don't do jack shit for me, and are basically a waste of cash, and i'd like to stay somewhat healthy, so i'd rather take the less toxic drug

falco

• Getbig V
Re: which drug is "healthier"?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 10:43:06 AM »
pmma

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:05:18 AM »
Unreal. I swear i have seen it all here.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 11:16:29 AM »
drol is pretty mild for the doses its usually ran, and its not very liver toxic at all, believe it or not

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 11:20:16 AM »
drol is pretty mild for the doses its usually ran, and its not very liver toxic at all, believe it or not

Very true what you say and makes me laugh to hear people parrot that "fact". It's given to old ladies as 4th line of breast cancer treatment or some shit like that. If it was THAT dangerous, we'ed all be dying...

No idea which is more harmful though, listen to your body is all I can say.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 11:23:18 AM »
Very true what you say and makes me laugh to hear people parrot that "fact". It's given to old ladies as 4th line of breast cancer treatment or some shit like that. If it was THAT dangerous, we'ed all be dying...

No idea which is more harmful though, listen to your body is all I can say.
its used on aids / burn victims to treat muscle wasting afaik
clinical dosage for anadrol is actually up to 5mg/kg bodyweight per day
granted thats just 300mg for the average getbigger, but still a high dosage
take just half of that and people here claim youll shit out your liver after 4 weeks lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 11:26:38 AM »
its used on aids / burn victims to treat muscle wasting afaik
clinical dosage for anadrol is actually up to 5mg/kg bodyweight per day
granted thats just 300mg for the average getbigger, but still a high dosage
take just half of that and people here claim youll shit out your liver after 4 weeks lol

Too bad the stuff makes me feel like shit though, even at 50mg/day. I wonder how they feel on 300mg thought. They must already be on so many meds, it's just part of how they're used to feeling.
Didn't know they used 300mg though, wonder if any of them ol ladies get roid rage? I can now picure getibiggers seeking to date ol women to steal their anadrol supplies, haha!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »
Too bad the stuff makes me feel like shit though, even at 50mg/day. I wonder how they feel on 300mg thought. They must already be on so many meds, it's just part of how they're used to feeling.
Didn't know they used 300mg though, wonder if any of them ol ladies get roid rage? I can now picure getibiggers seeking to date ol women to steal their anadrol supplies, haha!
imagine an old woman with muscle wasting, aids and diabetes
steal her anadrol, GH and slin for gains

just need an old baby mama to turn pro!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 11:40:15 AM »
imagine an old woman with muscle wasting, aids and diabetes
steal her anadrol, GH and slin for gains

just need an old baby mama to turn pro!

Better than doing shit with some old queer!
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 12:53:41 PM »
BRB headed to the nursing home to shake my ass and get some old ladies drugs

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 06:38:22 PM »
Unreal. I swear i have seen it all here.

eat a dick

that's what i was thinking, the sides for superdrol @ 20 mg were much more harsh for me than 100 mg of drol

and the main thing that bothers me about ace is it's supposed potential for kidney damage, don't know how true that is though

also, it gives me pretty bad trensomnia and it makes me an outright prick, while drol has zero effect of my mood

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 06:51:41 PM »
eat a dick

that's what i was thinking, the sides for superdrol @ 20 mg were much more harsh for me than 100 mg of drol

and the main thing that bothers me about ace is it's supposed potential for kidney damage, don't know how true that is though

also, it gives me pretty bad trensomnia and it makes me an outright prick, while drol has zero effect of my mood

You're an idiot. Which steroid is healthier? Read your stupid question again and just think about wha you're asking. 

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 09:33:41 PM »
It's a legitimate question to wonder.  He's not saying anything absolutely crazy.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 03:41:15 AM »
eat a dick

there are no kidney issues with tren. its a myth. the tren HEX ester allegedly bears some kidney toxic properties, but since nobody gets real tren hex anyway that doesnt matter :)
obviously tren has some water shedding qualities so make sure to drink alot to avoid dehydration on it, dehydration causes kidney issues.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 04:29:19 AM »
there are no kidney issues with tren. its a myth. the tren HEX ester allegedly bears some kidney toxic properties, but since nobody gets real tren hex anyway that doesnt matter :)
obviously tren has some water shedding qualities so make sure to drink alot to avoid dehydration on it, dehydration causes kidney issues.

I read that kidney issues was with people converting finaplex pelets with bathtub chemistry methods. The impurities would stress the users kidneys.
Also tren is known for discoloring the urine but this is supposedly harmless, kind off like taking a mutli makes your pee green.

Btw out of the two i think most people would tolerate tren much better. anadrol is usually run for 4-6 weeks max and still a lot of people report discomfort, loss of appetite etc.. Basicly feeling toxic.
On the other hand tons of people have run tren for months without serious issues.
Im aware of studies showing people taking high dosage of anadrol for months and be fine, but very very few people have been able to do that when it comes to using anadrol for a bodybuilding purpose.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 05:57:38 AM »
tren tren tren tren tren  ;D

fuck adrol

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 04:29:27 PM »
Whatever your body tolerates better.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 04:31:53 PM »
It's a legitimate question to wonder.  He's not saying anything absolutely crazy.

True man, it's not a stupid question at all. Gotta pick your poison here and nothing wrong with wanting to use the least poisonous one...

They each have aspects that make long term use almost impossible for most.
?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2016, 06:13:17 PM »
True man, it's not a stupid question at all. Gotta pick your poison here and nothing wrong with wanting to use the least poisonous one...

You guys are such dumb meat heads. Christ not even meat heads, meat heads have good physiques. You just showed why it's a ridiculous question.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2016, 06:17:28 PM »
You guys are such dumb meat heads. Christ not even meat heads, meat heads have good physiques. You just showed why it's a ridiculous question.

Then why don't you explain it to us retarded, moronic meatheads so we don't go to bed as such retards???

On the other hand, fuck you and shut the fuck up.

bye.
?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
If we are all dumb want to be meat heads than why are you even talking with us. I mean a man of your caliber shouldn't be seen talking with idiots like us. Lol why do you get so angry your acting like some one directly attacked you xfactor?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 02:52:22 AM »
looks like i'll be running the drol

i'll be using it as a boost with the goal of getting some gains going once again, and it looks like i'll be running it @ 100 mg ed

i've been reading up on it on profiles and on other boards and it seems that most dudes are only running it @ 50 mg ed, i ran it last fall starting with 50 mg ed and didn't get much out of it, but then once i bumped it to 100 mg i started seeing something

alot of the profiles i've read on it basically say that it's max dose should be 100 mg ed and that going any higher only slightly increases it's effectiveness and here's one example of what i'm talking about from steroid. com

"With most anabolic steroids the more you take the greater the results. While side effect risk also increases, so do the results. With Anadrol we have a steroid that typically holds to a much sharper falloff point. Simply put, doses above 100mg per day will rarely produce results greater than 100mg per day."

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 12:03:49 PM »

::) ::) ::) stupid thing to say on this board

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2016, 05:46:09 PM »
If we are all dumb want to be meat heads than why are you even talking with us. I mean a man of your caliber shouldn't be seen talking with idiots like us. Lol why do you get so angry your acting like some one directly attacked you xfactor?

I will leave you guys to trying to find healthy steroids. Drol a healthy alternative to tren. Hahaha fuck I've heard it all.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2016, 09:56:48 AM »
The op never called it a healthy alternative to tren he just wondered if one was worse than the other. The op and everybody posting knows both steroids are some of the harshest steroids on the market it was simply just a interesting subject to bull shit back and forth about.