Author Topic: September 11. Never forget...  (Read 33550 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: September 11. Never forget...
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2009, 08:50:14 AM »

NOBODY CARES! Stop pretending like you phags do... if it didn't affect you directly then more than likely you are PRETENDING to give a flying fcuk about 9-11 to seem... hip or current or fashionable.

Please!

- Block.
?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2009, 08:53:11 AM »

NOBODY CARES! Stop pretending like you phags do... if it didn't affect you directly then more than likely you are PRETENDING to give a flying fcuk about 9-11 to seem... hip or current or fashionable.

Please!

- Block.

QFT
Oh...Monica!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »

Please!

- Block.

The US turned a corner that day.  We're going to be dealing with these 'issues' (pronounced 'whackos') until our grandchildren are dead.  Some would point out that it didn't come out of nowhere, but as historical milestones go it doesn't get much more applied with a sledgehammer.

It also marks the start of a whole new kind of warfare.  Not hot, not cold, not over one thing in particular, sides (if there is such a thing here) with vastly differing objectives and ideologies, and no forseeable end or moment of victory. 

Not saying you have to be more teary eyed about it than over the other people who die bad deaths every day, but you have to admit the world has changed substantially since 9/11.

affy

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »
What NEVER FORGET means is . . . NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH IT HURT YOU EMOTIONALLY . . . NEVER FORGET HOW ANGRY IT MADE YOU . . . NEVER FORGET HOW BADLY YOU WISHED YOU COULD UNLEASH ALL OUR B-2 BOMBERS AND NUCLEAR SUBS TO EXCITEDLY, RIGHTEOUSLY, GENOCIDALLY KILL EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD, DECIMATE EVERY SINGLE BUILDING TO ITS FOUNDATION, AND ALTOGETHER POISON THE EARTH OF SAID PEOPLES FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS, IN WIPING OUT EVERY SQUARE INCH OF IRAN, IRAQ, LIBYA, PALESTINE, SYRIA, SAUDI ARABIA, EGYPT, SUDAN, ETHIOPIA, SOMALIA, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, AND EVERY OTHER SINGLE MUSLIM NATION IN THE WORLD, ALLIES OR NOT BE DAMNED, WITH THE SAME MINDLESS, BRAINWASHED, DROOLING, DERANGED, SCREAMING INTERNAL MADNESS THAT THEY ATTACKED US WITH IN MUNICH, THEN THE ACHILLE LAURO, THEN PAN AM 103, THEN THE ORIGINAL WTC ATTACK, THEN THE USS COLE ATTACK, THEN 9/11 (AND ALL THESE OTHERS HERE:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/1876534/posts),

BECAUSE ISLAMIC FANATICISM IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO CIVILIZATION AND HUMANITY IN ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY, FAR CRAZIER THAN EVEN THE NAZIS, THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE ARE ALL DEAD OR THEY ARE ALL DEAD - PERIOD - AND I KNOW, EVEN THOUGH IN AMERICAN HISTORY ONLY FIVE REAL MEN HAVE EVER BEEN BORN - HARRY S. TRUMAN, BARRY GOLDWATER, CURTIS LEMAY, GEORGE S. PATTON AND RONALD REAGAN (THE ONLY MEN WITH THE COHONES TO USE NUKES, IMO) - A GREAT YOUNG MAN REACHING MIDDLE-AGE SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA TODAY, MOTHERFUCKING RAISED ON REAGAN, WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY SOMEDAY . . .

AND WHEN HE DOES, IF WE NEVER FORGET, WHEN THAT DAY COMES AND THOSE FOOLS STRIKE US WITH ORCHESTRATED, SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLE CAR AND TRUCK BOMBS IN MULTIPLE CITIES, AS SMALL CELLS STORM CROWDED AREAS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND BOMBS STRAPPED TO THEIR BODIES, ALL AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME DAY, THAT GREAT MAN MOTHERFUCKING RAISED ON REAGAN, WHOEVER HE IS, WILL NOT RESPOND LIKE AN INTESTINAL WEAKLING COWARD FAGGIT LIKE GEORGE W. BUSH AND DICK CHENEY (HOW IRONIC TO ME THAT THEY ARE THOUGHT OF AS HARD ASSES), NO, HE WILL RIGHTEOUSLY MURDER TENS OF MILLIONS, I HOPE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, AND I WILL STAND UP AND DECLARE HIM A GOD AND THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED, BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE DONE WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BUT . . . ONLY IF WE NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

You sound like you would be a great terrorist (or freedom fighter  ::)) yourself "LilPoppaPete".

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2009, 10:19:31 AM »
"Al Queda" is not a well organized group, hope this helps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2009, 10:43:26 AM »
The US turned a corner that day.  We're going to be dealing with these 'issues' (pronounced 'whackos') until our grandchildren are dead.  Some would point out that it didn't come out of nowhere, but as historical milestones go it doesn't get much more applied with a sledgehammer.

It also marks the start of a whole new kind of warfare.  Not hot, not cold, not over one thing in particular, sides (if there is such a thing here) with vastly differing objectives and ideologies, and no forseeable end or moment of victory. 

Not saying you have to be more teary eyed about it than over the other people who die bad deaths every day, but you have to admit the world has changed substantially since 9/11.

Good post !

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2009, 11:06:38 AM »
thanks to multiculturalism they re now in our countries and we will all mix together with large smiles on our faces and share everything we have.
As our great leaders, politics and industrials and stars want us to.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
I was outside the stock exchange about 4 blocks from the trade center having a coffee when the 2nd plane hit.

-Inexusable that they messed up the one real chance to kill bin laden at tora bora. Wouldn't have taken much more in terms of manpower and they never got another chance to rectify the mistakes made there.

-Most NYers are surprised it hasn't happened again, would be very easy to cripple the city bridge and tunnels with conventional means or with something in a container.

-Future monies should be heavily skewed towards securing the borders as obviously the overseas military interventions haven't helped much.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »
Unemployment solution right there securing borders and ports. and stoping illegal immigration.

Big Dicked Bob for President! 

The first leader of the free world with shredded glutes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »

Please!

- Block.
QFT..
And why dont you homos ask yourself why those planes flew into the world trade centre..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2009, 06:06:37 PM »

the old man in this scene is one of my favorite characters:

Deep Tissue Massage

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »
QFT..
And why dont you homos ask yourself why those planes flew into the world trade centre..

either it was inside job  ::) or it was ' our ' oppressive foreign policy  ::) stick both answer's up your ass

at least the Japanese bombed a military installation these cowards attack innocents I say tactical nukes for the whole country level Afghanistan and their drugged up ' freedom ' fighters

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »
and they BOTH fell better then most demolition jobs.

I used to seriously consider the thought that the buildings came down due to explosives or whatever, but the facts are that two massive planes flew into those buildings that day. Whether or not the US government knew in advance that this was going to happen that day is a nother story.

Occams Razor - "when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2009, 06:36:45 PM »
I used to seriously consider the thought that the buildings came down due to explosives or whatever, but the facts are that two massive planes flew into those buildings that day. Whether or not the US government knew in advance that this was going to happen that day is a nother story.

Occams Razor - "when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.

Building 7 was a clear demolition job...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2009, 06:38:14 PM »
either it was inside job  ::) or it was ' our ' oppressive foreign policy  ::) stick both answer's up your ass

at least the Japanese bombed a military installation these cowards attack innocents I say tactical nukes for the whole country level Afghanistan and their drugged up ' freedom ' fighters
Your foreign policy caused this , as an american I can understand you jumping to the defence of your country after this happened , this is natural anyone would do this if there country was attacked..But you are blind and ignorant to what your foreign policy has done throughout the world especialy throughout the middle east , I no way condone what those animals did by taking innocent lifes to make a point but what abot all the innocent lifes your foreign policy has taken or left a misery?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »

How...exactly...are those civilians innocent? They support and fund the military, they keep it alive.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2009, 06:40:00 PM »

AGREED!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »
>:( no spermer for you  ;D

EXESSIVE FORCE AGAINST LOWER LIFE FORMS/HAZARDOYUS PARASITES MUST ALWAYS BE USED

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »
Your foreign policy caused this , as an american I can understand you jumping to the defence of your country after this happened , this is natural anyone would do this if there country was attacked..But you are blind and ignorant to what your foreign policy has done throughout the world especialy throughout the middle east , I no way condone what those animals did by taking innocent lifes to make a point but what abot all the innocent lifes your foreign policy has taken or left a misery?

NO MY foreign policy didn't cause this , I'm no policy maker don't make presumptions and again why on Earth should I care about the Afghan people when their own country doesn't?

Boo-Hoo innocent Afghans are dying better them than innocent Americans

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »
NO MY foreign policy didn't cause this , I'm no policy make don't make presumptions and again why on Earth should I care about the Afghan people when their own country doesn't?

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »
Your foreign policy caused this ,
Fuck foreigners.

I say we quit dumping millions/billions into shithole third world countries for food and aid and take care of our own. Let all you other mother fuckers rot in your own shit and piss.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »
NO MY foreign policy didn't cause this , I'm no policy maker don't make presumptions and again why on Earth should I care about the Afghan people when their own country doesn't?

Then planes flying into american landmarks or bombs going off is perfectly fine then , you dish out you desrve it back..its not just Afghans its the shit ignorant yanks have caused through out the world where ever they go over the last 50 years..

But just as the nazi propaganda machine turned german people against innocent jews so has your propaganda machine done the same against innocent muslims , but as an american i dont expect you to see this  , the rest of the world can though  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »
Fuck foreigners.

I say we quit dumping millions/billions into shithole third world countries for food and aid and take care of our own. Let all you other mother fuckers rot in your own shit and piss.
Americans only help out where there interests for you and claim oh we are helping the people of the evil tyrany , which is absolute crap if this was the case they would be going into places where help is needed but there is no interest there for them..

The world would actualy be a better place without america..europe is far superior to the huge drain and chaos you guys cause in the world..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »
Americans only help out where there interests for you and claim oh we are helping the people of the evil tyrany , which is absolute crap if this was the case they would be going into places where help is needed but there is no interest there for them..

The world would actualy be a better place without america..europe is far superior to the huge drain and chaos you guys cause in the world..
LMFAO!!!!!hahhahahahhahaa You dumb mother fuckers would still be wearing kangaroo skins and putting bones through your noses if it weren't for us!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!