Author Topic: Mark Rippetoe can suck my dick  (Read 13798 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Mark Rippetoe can suck my dick
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2015, 10:19:47 AM »
Will you wear a Hugo Boss suite and drive to work in a Bentley? :D

Hardly. LOL. Jeans and t-shirts appear to be the uniform of choice.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »

This with matching black converse. 8)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 11:02:08 AM »

Nice... You going to hop on a train to get in there, or just drive in?
Is it a start-up? (Most of those have the "jeans" culture.
Though I work (Network Eng) for a large tech company and jeans is what I wear daily.
Most of the twinks dress up, I wear my jeans and Motorhead shirt  :P

IT are like glorified janitors anyways, only we get paid 6 times more.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2015, 11:11:29 AM »
Nice... You going to hop on a train to get in there, or just drive in?
Is it a start-up? (Most of those have the "jeans" culture.

I am probably going to do a little of both. I joined a gym near the office and will go in really early and lift in the AM, shower at the gym, etc.

It's not a recent start up, but it's still privately owned.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2015, 12:14:59 PM »
how about sucking his instead and spare us the sound of your whining
c

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 12:39:34 PM »
how about sucking his instead and spare us the sound of your whining

LOL.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 12:40:39 PM »
His interview on speed dating in an all men gym was pretty informative.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 02:03:01 PM »
But he doesn't squat ATM , he reccomends a horrific looking good morning abomination done to barely parallel

Basically nothing like a real squat (see klokov for a great example)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 09:21:28 PM »
I just googled his picture.  I didn't realize he was such a fat fuck.  I had pictured him as a kind of lean athletic type.  Looks like another person who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

Most people who go into a gym go there to look better, bottom line.  Sure you might want health benefits or strength or endurance, but unless you are an athlete competing in a sport (mostly high school kids) you primarily want to look better.

People want to deny this for whatever reason, but my experience is that it is all done to look good.  Losing the fat so they'll look better or toning the muscles so they'll look better.  All these crazy gurus come up with all these systems that don't do shit towards that end.  Being "in shape" for most people means looking in shape.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 09:41:53 PM »
Very kind of you to make your dick available for Mark for sucking..

adamhatfield99

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 09:53:07 PM »
1) Meltdown
2) Outed!

Isn't Tim Fogarty the only openly gay poster on here?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 10:46:18 PM »
Isn't Tim Fogarty the only openly gay poster on here?

There are others: 

, SaintAnger, lextheflex, Littleguyontheprairie, Nick Danger, HonestBob, adamhatfield99, That_Dude, jay6913, jr, manuelsonn, ckanyon99, rockyx, Joschka, Potatank, SF1900, doozejooze, DorianGrey, beverast, Kim Jong Bob, Chubz, Never1AShow, broznans, TacoBell, Davidtheman100, pellius, Vince B, TheOne, f450, hazbin, Ganuvanx, kofo, jhendricks713, tommywishbone, trapz101, skillz, kiwiol, zhowen, ronnyg801, axestream, Kwon_2, Croatch, herne, Master Blaster, Schnauzer, bicepsofsteel, maxkane69, Qwert II, Pete Nice, joejoe, jude2, nasht5, Rambone, Mr.1derful, The Ugly, triggerhappy, Mr. Zimbabwe, Walter Sobchak, Wee Laddy, HugeBooBsFan, Nails, chokeslam, Wiggs, TuHolmes, littlechris, polychronopolous, pissant, Nether Animal, HarleyBreite, TRIX, sync pulse, Jhagen3, Tarantula157, 240 is Back, iwantmass, Riley, NickEdge779, Azure, Rudee, Radical Plato, titusisback, The Wizard of Truth, Steve Austin, WalterWhite

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2015, 12:28:11 AM »
There are others: 

, SaintAnger, lextheflex, Littleguyontheprairie, Nick Danger, HonestBob, adamhatfield99, That_Dude, jay6913, jr, manuelsonn, ckanyon99, rockyx, Joschka, Potatank, SF1900, doozejooze, DorianGrey, beverast, Kim Jong Bob, Chubz, Never1AShow, broznans, TacoBell, Davidtheman100, pellius, Vince B, TheOne, f450, hazbin, Ganuvanx, kofo, jhendricks713, tommywishbone, trapz101, skillz, kiwiol, zhowen, ronnyg801, axestream, Kwon_2, Croatch, herne, Master Blaster, Schnauzer, bicepsofsteel, maxkane69, Qwert II, Pete Nice, joejoe, jude2, nasht5, Rambone, Mr.1derful, The Ugly, triggerhappy, Mr. Zimbabwe, Walter Sobchak, Wee Laddy, HugeBooBsFan, Nails, chokeslam, Wiggs, TuHolmes, littlechris, polychronopolous, pissant, Nether Animal, HarleyBreite, TRIX, sync pulse, Jhagen3, Tarantula157, 240 is Back, iwantmass, Riley, NickEdge779, Azure, Rudee, Radical Plato, titusisback, The Wizard of Truth, Steve Austin, WalterWhite

Youre missing one  :o

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2015, 12:50:24 AM »

Youre missing one  :o

Finally a list Calvin H is glad he was left off.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2015, 05:17:52 AM »
There are others: 

Pete Nice loves the cock
P

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2015, 11:00:37 AM »
isn't he like 60 years old?  how good do you guys expect him to look?  he's a lifter.  not a bodybuilder. 

his biggest squat in a meet was about 600 lbs raw at 220.  is he one of the best power lifters ever?  No.

but I hope anyone on here bashing him and saying he doesn't "walk the walk" blows his 600 raw squat at 220 out of the water.  I sure hope you're squatting at least 750-800 raw at 220.  otherwise you look like an idiot.  just sayin.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »
isn't he like 60 years old?  how good do you guys expect him to look?  he's a lifter.  not a bodybuilder. 

his biggest squat in a meet was about 600 lbs raw at 220.  is he one of the best power lifters ever?  No.

but I hope anyone on here bashing him and saying he doesn't "walk the walk" blows his 600 raw squat at 220 out of the water.  I sure hope you're squatting at least 750-800 raw at 220.  otherwise you look like an idiot.  just sayin.

Does one necessarily have to be a fat sloppy mess at 60?

People have this perception that as you age you inevitably LLS. 

Sure you can't look like you did in your 20s but most 50-to-60-something people look the way they do because of a lack of physical activity, just as much if not more so than "natural" aging factors.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »
Who would ever take lifting advice from a powerlifter?  Unless you care about max lifts, you'll just end up looking like a big fat pile.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2015, 11:49:56 AM »
Does one necessarily have to be a fat sloppy mess at 60?

People have this perception that as you age you inevitably LLS. 

Sure you can't look like you did in your 20s but most 50-to-60-something people look the way they do because of a lack of physical activity, just as much if not more so than "natural" aging factors.

he is hardly a fat sloppy mess.

and you can still be a great coach and be a fat sloppy mess.  look at Boris Sheiko.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2015, 11:53:10 AM »

and you can still be a great coach and be a fat sloppy mess.  look at Boris Sheiko.

He looks like shit:

Fat tits and fat gut.

Where did I say anything about his coaching ability ???  Straw man.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2015, 12:03:36 PM »
He looks like shit:

Fat tits and fat gut.

dad bod

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »

And I really don't care what he looks like, I just care that he seems to think that whatever your woe is, it can be cured with A2G squats and there are no excuses for not doing them.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2015, 03:38:03 PM »
but at least you'll get a better suck from there

You make a good point.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:18 PM »
Every time I see an article on one of my feeds go by with his name on it, I click on it out of morbid fascination. He has exactly one topic: everybody must squat, and he beats that drum religiously. And he keeps getting "published"! Really, he needs to just STFU. And HLLS too! It would be one thing if Data Tate was beating that drum, at least he looks the part.

It's like getting a biceps training lecture from Joon, just makes no sense whatsoever.

I've better legs than him and stopped squatting since it injured me non stop. My physio also told me I shouldn't bench full ROM (which I hate but anyway) cos my arms are so long (2" longer reach than my height so hyperextension).

One size doesn't fit all. I liked squatting but I was probably brainwashed when younger. High reps with low breaks betwixt sets on leg press has yielded better results than ruining my knees low rep squatting a shit load or ruining lower back high rep squatting half a shit load.

Ego is a bitch and it is hard to change mindset... you can push yourself as hard and harder with any compound exercise if you do it right - you just won't get the functional strength.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2015, 06:59:59 AM »
He looks like shit:

Fat tits and fat gut.

you do understand that he is like 55 years old in that picture right?

you think because he has a gut that precludes him from being a good strength coach?

Wendler respects his work.  Coan respects his work.  mark Bell respects his work.

just admit you don't want to squat because its hard and quit your fucking whining.