Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67965 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2014, 05:34:55 PM »
Quote from: Neymar Barca on August 06, 2014, 08:25:18 AM
he impregnented some 15 year old girl when he was 28!

???

Exactly. Where the hell did that come from.

An argument can be made that virtually all professions are unhealthy in some way. Look at Uberman, years as mid management drone with an average income
has turned him into a very bitter and fatalistic individual who blames everything on his parents. It's like he's emotionally dying every time he "suits up" and heads
to his office cubicle to put in his time so he can get a pay check.

Look at the life of say, an football lineman. Getting knocked around for years by other 300 pounders. Probably the most unhealthiest profession is that of a professional wrestler. They have to do pretty much everything a bber does to maintain their physiques plus they have to actually perform physically. Even though it's staged, getting
through around has got to take it's toll over the years. And just the travelling and living out of a suitcase and the pain killers they have to take just so they can perform.

Again it's a personal choice. A life of mediocrity or taken some risks and pursing your dream and passion. Maybe at the end it's wasn't worth it to some. But it is up to
that person to decide. Ronnie seems, and always seems, like an exceptionally happy and grateful human being and has no regrets. Think of all the people who got hip
replacement surgery that never amounted to anything in life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2014, 05:43:45 PM »
Quote from: Neymar Barca on August 06, 2014, 08:25:18 AM
he impregnented some 15 year old girl when he was 28!

Exactly. Where the hell did that come from.

I've never heard this rumor before.   

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2014, 07:13:20 PM »
Lee Haney a forgotten name? Not in the bbing world. Sure it's a small, obscure, now creepy sub-culture, but that's what he was and choose to be. A bodybuilder. And he
is considered a legend in his field.

You know him. He's never heard of you.

Ate dinner with the man. So, yeah, he knows me.  ;D

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #228 on: August 12, 2014, 03:56:31 PM »
It doesn't take a genius to realize you're still butthurt towards him after you were on that thread talking cr@p about him for so many pages.
  What you call CRAP, I call the TRUTH!  TRUST ME, IVE HAPPILY MOVED ON  :-*  Im only on here for entertainment! And you my friend are quite entertaining…… GETBIG.COM NEVER DISSAPPOINTS! THANKS.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2014, 07:48:40 PM »
  What you call CRAP, I call the TRUTH!  TRUST ME, IVE HAPPILY MOVED ON  :-*  Im only on here for entertainment! And you my friend are quite entertaining…… GETBIG.COM NEVER DISSAPPOINTS! THANKS.
ALTI tell them about a 15 year old girl he impregneted when he was 28... and this is Ronnie`s only male child (people just google it you will find it on bodybuilding.com),and how ridiculous Ronnie is-when they ask him,he says that he have only daughters and NO SONS...but how can be such a liar I dont understand,denying your own son!!!
Plus his actual girl with whom he has 3 daughters and 1 on the way...I posted here on getbig,basicly one older fitness girl,maybe around 40yo from Arlington,posted on Roonie actual wife facebook something like "how can you tell that Ronnie is your man if he visits me every friday for the last 15 years...so I checked her facebook and she has a son,and on her facebook theres a picture of 15 years ago from Ronnie and her son...I think that Ronnie is the father cause she is blonde,Ronnie is black and the son is like mulato and looks like Ronnie...even ALTI said that maybe that is his son

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2014, 07:56:52 PM »
Ronnie Coleman.   Livin' the scheme.