Author Topic: Another death in bodybuilding  (Read 5920 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Another death in bodybuilding
« on: November 13, 2007, 05:11:28 PM »
http://www.infobae.com/contenidos/348750-100795-0-Dolor-la-tr%C3%A1gica-muerte-un-fisicoculturista

I guess he went to a buffet ,after the show ,ate 19 different meals, and 14 desserts, he die of a heart attack caused by a massive indigestion,plus insulin overdose , he was 30 years old

Translation:

It happened in Bariloche, after a competition. The deceased was the winner in one category and second place overall. The denouement generated enormous controversy. Eleven months ago, a case like the case

A "great indigestion" would have been the cause of death of a fisicoculturista that won in its category and was second in the table overall great Prix to be held this weekend.

The tragic denouement generated enormous controversy and sparked the warning light on this activity and the efforts to which undergoes the body of an athlete.

According to the daily Black River, is the Santa Fe Diego Zilli-30 years old, who died in the city of Bariloche.

Zilli was a physical education teacher in a rural school in the city of Cipolletti, as well as a high school tutor.

The aforementioned half said that "according to hospital sources' Ramon Carrillo 'of the city lake, Zilli died after suffering a cardio unemployment caused by an' enormous indigestion."

The narrative continues: "In the early morning hours yesterday the teacher decomposed in a hotel, he began to vomit and part of that food was lodged in his lungs."

"That triggered a strike and not his heart endured. Hospital's intensive care also entered with an overdose of insulin," he adds.

Organizers of the competition reported that the athlete had tested 19 food different, in addition to 14 desserts.

One of the organizers of the tournament, Daniela Silva, said that the disadvantage was due to "negligence, excessive part of an athlete who has nothing to do with competition."

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Another death in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 05:12:20 PM »
That BITES. Literally and figuratively. :-X

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 05:14:17 PM »
Hope it was all worth it.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »
R.I.P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 05:22:06 PM »
His eyebrows are almost as scary as Arvillas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 05:23:23 PM »
Excess is a terrible thing.  

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 06:53:43 PM »
"ate 19 different meals, and 14 desserts"

Disgusting.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

affy

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 08:07:21 PM »
not a bad way to die i guess

better then dying of extreme deprivation and dehydration

but my god..14 different deserts...that would put anyone in a coma   

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »

He looks a lot older than 30.

R.I.P.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 09:59:18 PM »
Suicide by way of food.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 10:03:17 PM »
http://www.infobae.com/contenidos/348750-100795-0-Dolor-la-tr%C3%A1gica-muerte-un-fisicoculturista I guess he went to a buffet ,after the show ,ate 19 different meals, and 14 desserts, he die of a heart attack caused by a massive indigestion,plus insulin overdose , he was 30 years old

Do what now?   ???

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 10:05:34 PM »
Insulin scares the living bejesus out of me unless you are contemplating become a Pro stay away from slin or you may never wake up.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 10:06:37 PM »
Air Falcon

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
Wish I could read the article but I don't speak Mexican.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 10:13:21 PM »
Insulin scares the living bejesus out of me unless you are contemplating become a Pro stay away from slin or you may never wake up.

I'm thinking that's the sort of autopsy result you get back when you send a body to some third-world spanish-speaking piece of shit coroner's office.  Probably some guy just making shit up.  If this guy died at the buffet and was a bodybuilder, that's probably what I'd tell everybody that happened, too.  

Holy shit I wonder if it was right after a show, or offseason?  Surely he didn't eat that much in his offseason, who could stomach it.  If it was after a show, I might could conceive of it.  I nearly killed myself after my first show, I had to have.  I gained 40 pounds in 7 days and I ate just about that much I think.  I didn't stop eating for a month afterwards.  I was planning my next meal while eating my current one, for one month straight.  And each one was more outrageous than the last.  It bent my head, bad.  Like bent me, bent me.  I haven't been able to diet for any considerable length of time since.  It's been 4 years since I ate clean for more than 10 days in a row, I'd say.  I may have lasted 3 weeks near the end of this summer, I don't remember.  Anyway, after that show, my electrolytes and everything were so fucked up that I kept having heart palpitations, I would feel them.  My heart would skip around all funky for a few seconds, and this happened several times.  At 6 weeks out I hit the wall and felt like death until the show.  It bent me bad.    

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 10:20:04 PM »
Damm 30. When i saw the picture i thought he was a masters competitor. Such a shame to die for BBing.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
no mention of slin etc

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »
I'm thinking that's the sort of autopsy result you get back when you send a body to some third-world spanish-speaking piece of shit coroner's office.  Probably some guy just making shit up.  If this guy died at the buffet and was a bodybuilder, that's probably what I'd tell everybody that happened, too. 

Holy shit I wonder if it was right after a show, or offseason?  Surely he didn't eat that much in his offseason, who could stomach it.  If it was after a show, I might could conceive of it.  I nearly killed myself after my first show, I had to have.  I gained 40 pounds in 7 days and I ate just about that much I think.  I didn't stop eating for a month afterwards.  I was planning my next meal while eating my current one, for one month straight.  And each one was more outrageous than the last.  It bent my head, bad.  Like bent me, bent me.  I haven't been able to diet for any considerable length of time since.  It's been 4 years since I ate clean for more than 10 days in a row, I'd say.  I may have lasted 3 weeks near the end of this summer, I don't remember.  Anyway, after that show, my electrolytes and everything were so fucked up that I kept having heart palpitations, I would feel them.  My heart would skip around all funky for a few seconds, and this happened several times.  At 6 weeks out I hit the wall and felt like death until the show.  It bent me bad.     

Jeff......thats almost like I was after my last show.  I think I burnt myself out on dieting for a show because of it.  Just cant get that 'fire' back to diet down.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 11:02:03 PM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »
That's a lot of food..RIP.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »
http://www.infobae.com/contenidos/348750-100795-0-Dolor-la-tr%C3%A1gica-muerte-un-fisicoculturista I guess he went to a buffet ,after the show ,ate 19 different meals, and 14 desserts, he die of a heart attack caused by a massive indigestion,plus insulin overdose , he was 30 years old

I had a Spanish friend of mine translate it, but he made no mention of insulin.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 12:56:41 AM »

yeah but let's concentrate on the overeating ::) you guys are pathetic.

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 01:00:01 AM »
yeah but let's concentrate on the overeating ::) you guys are pathetic.

he wont recover

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 01:05:58 AM »
Munzer at least made it to the pros. Really sad if you throw your life away for nothing. :P