Author Topic: Another death in bodybuilding  (Read 5924 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Another death in bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 01:08:58 AM »
maybe he loved self destruction?

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 03:18:57 AM »
http://www.infobae.com/contenidos/348750-100795-0-Dolor-la-tr%C3%A1gica-muerte-un-fisicoculturista I guess he went to a buffet ,after the show ,ate 19 different meals, and 14 desserts, he die of a heart attack caused by a massive indigestion,plus insulin overdose , he was 30 years old

The last time I had indigestion it didnt kill me, could it be that the indigestion was a sign of the heart attack? or was it all the chemicals the IFBB approves of that killed the idiot?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 03:23:59 AM »
lol doubt anyone can die from overeating in one sitting...

probably due to the extreme dehydrated condition he was in.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 05:54:58 AM »
http://www.infobae.com/contenidos/348750-100795-0-Dolor-la-tr%C3%A1gica-muerte-un-fisicoculturista I guess he went to a buffet ,after the show ,ate 19 different meals, and 14 desserts, he die of a heart attack caused by a massive indigestion,plus insulin overdose , he was 30 years old

"Another death in bodybuilding"  ::) ::)
Could we please stop these threads about deaths from bbing???? its becoming rediculus.....do we know how many smokers or other addicts die every day???? thousands......so we will have a thread fro each of them????no! who cares.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 06:15:39 AM »

hmmm    a bodybuilder with an eating disorder, sad.  beware all you muscular Karen Carpenters...male and female.

R I P

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 07:04:42 AM »
He looked so happy during the meal though.

What a fucking dweeb, why would someone like that have a shirt with their name on it.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 07:08:59 AM »
Please change the title to another bodybuilding idiot dies due to carelessness and just plain stupidity. 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 07:19:52 AM »
I have a hard time beleiving that anyone died of overeating.  That's just stupid.  Anyone with medical knowledge please chime in.  And slin had nothing to do with it, especially if he ate like that.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 07:23:04 AM »
What a fucking dweeb, why would someone like that have a shirt with their name on it.

He wore shirts like that before he got palumbo's gear.

Here he is at age 25, after 7 years of training:
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 07:24:00 AM »
maybe it was one of those buffets where you have to finish everything on your plate or they fine you an extra $5?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 07:26:04 AM »
maybe it was one of those buffets where you have to finish everything on your plate or they fine you an extra $5?

could have been money well spent@
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 08:09:16 AM »
"he ate 19 different meals and 14 desserts"

Suicide by way of food.

maybe he was hungry?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 08:32:48 AM »
RIP

Oh,and let me insert the standard fat joke :D,
what do you call 19 meals and 14 desserts?

Onlyme's appetizer ;D

one1234

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 10:10:52 AM »
I'm thinking that's the sort of autopsy result you get back when you send a body to some third-world spanish-speaking piece of shit coroner's office.  Probably some guy just making shit up.  If this guy died at the buffet and was a bodybuilder, that's probably what I'd tell everybody that happened, too.  

Holy shit I wonder if it was right after a show, or offseason?  Surely he didn't eat that much in his offseason, who could stomach it.  If it was after a show, I might could conceive of it.  I nearly killed myself after my first show, I had to have.  I gained 40 pounds in 7 days and I ate just about that much I think.  I didn't stop eating for a month afterwards.  I was planning my next meal while eating my current one, for one month straight.  And each one was more outrageous than the last.  It bent my head, bad.  Like bent me, bent me.  I haven't been able to diet for any considerable length of time since.  It's been 4 years since I ate clean for more than 10 days in a row, I'd say.  I may have lasted 3 weeks near the end of this summer, I don't remember.  Anyway, after that show, my electrolytes and everything were so fucked up that I kept having heart palpitations, I would feel them.  My heart would skip around all funky for a few seconds, and this happened several times.  At 6 weeks out I hit the wall and felt like death until the show.  It bent me bad.    

hey mc..
are u being sarcastic? may we know what age group ur in if this happened to u....
thanks
one

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 01:01:19 PM »
RIP

Oh,and let me insert the standard fat joke :D,
what do you call 19 meals and 14 desserts?

Onlyme's appetizer ;D

Bahhhhhhhziiing!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 01:34:59 PM »
He probably suffered from Angina and died of congestive heart failure.

Bill Parcells said in an interview that he thought he was suffering from indigestion due to his bad diet but the reality was he had Angina and would have died if it went undiagnosed