Author Topic: Buff boy for the weekend  (Read 3076 times)

the trainer

Buff boy for the weekend
« on: July 03, 2014, 06:30:36 AM »
In spirit of the holidays I am releasing my tips to you guys on how to be a buff bodybuilder for clubbing and sealing the deal.

1. Try to get a late night workout before you go out preferred bodyparts to hit bis, tris and chest.

2. Make sure your wingman is not bigger than you so you can get all the attention for yourself

3.I have said this before, wear super tight shirt, tight jeans and boots.

4.Drink red wine to keep your pump.

5. Wear a strong musky cologne so people can smell you a mile away

6. Let your wingman know his job is to keep the fatty distracted while you talk to the hot girls

7. When you are talking to the women tell them to touch your abs this will get them turned on

8.Once you guys are drunk invite her back to your place offer to strip dance for her this will seal the deal

9. If you are a small dick getbigger like nick,alpine and the crew keep a penis pump in the bathroom it might help.

10. Make sure you pound hard till the bed shake, imagine that you are deadlifting and scream to release your energy.

Thats it happy hunting on the weekend boys.

Simple Simon

Re: Buff boy for the weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 06:45:09 AM »
the faggotry is strong in this thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 06:50:25 AM »
Use the Farce, Luke...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 06:51:18 AM »
[taking notes furiously]

Thanks!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 06:57:06 AM »
I had a feeling I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 07:20:34 AM »
In spirit of the holidays I am releasing my tips to you guys on how to be a buff bodybuilder for clubbing and sealing the deal.

1. Try to get a late night workout before you go out preferred bodyparts to hit bis, tris and chest.

2. Make sure your wingman is not bigger than you so you can get all the attention for yourself

6. Let your wingman know his job is to keep the fatty distracted while you talk to the hot girls

7. When you are talking to the women tell them to touch your abs this will get them turned on

8.Once you guys are drunk invite her back to your place offer to strip dance for her this will seal the deal

9. If you are a small dick getbigger like nick,alpine and the crew keep a penis pump in the bathroom it might help.

10. Make sure you pound hard till the bed shake, imagine that you are deadlifting and scream to release your energy.

You're trying WAY too hard.

Die phaggot.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 08:50:52 AM »

Wow. If I was going to TRY and describe the obligatory dbag I run into, out at the bars, wearing a T-shirt two sizes too small, this is exactly how I would go about doing it. You literally nailed every stereotypical dbaggy thing possible. Dont have a wingman bigger than you? Really. God you're a fucking tool. Shoot yourself. People like you is why everyone associates idiot dbags with anyone who weight trains. Luckily you are 250lb at 7% and make $350k/yr doing personal training or you'd have no other reason to keep on living.

Its not a troll, you're just that douchey.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 09:10:37 AM »
Wow. If I was going to TRY and describe the obligatory dbag I run into, out at the bars, wearing a T-shirt two sizes too small, this is exactly how I would go about doing it. You literally nailed every stereotypical dbaggy thing possible. Dont have a wingman bigger than you? Really. God you're a fucking tool. Shoot yourself. People like you is why everyone associates idiot dbags with anyone who weight trains. Luckily you are 250lb at 7% and make $350k/yr doing personal training or you'd have no other reason to keep on living.

Its not a troll, you're just that douchey.

He actually makes $520k/pa  :D

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 09:38:16 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 03:48:35 AM »
Don't forget the ruffies!

Complex Carbs

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 03:50:30 AM »

Has this ever worked for you or is this just your imagination brought down to paper?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 05:26:55 AM »
Has this ever worked for you or is this just your imagination brought down to paper?

Do you really have to ask?

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 05:28:05 AM »
It works for him every wekend, he always gets a buff boy on a Saturday night.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 06:38:47 AM »
C'mon guys.this is good shit here...solid post...notes taken as we speak..

:)
Mr. AZ 2003

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 07:16:40 AM »

It works for me every time I hit da clubs and if you follow the steps it will work for you too.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 07:19:48 AM »

My gf gets turned on just smelling my sweat, I guess that makes me 'alpha'  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:23 AM »
It works for me every time I hit da clubs and if you follow the steps it will work for you too.
How old are you again?
An "about" will do.

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 07:39:54 AM »
How old are you again?
An "about" will do.
Ok sure, I am about 26

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 07:44:37 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 07:45:08 AM »
Ok sure, I am about 26
AGE 26
6ft
250lbs
8%bf

Roll on 6th August.   ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »

Rule #3 is very gay

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 10:09:00 AM »

Also, the name of the thread is very gay

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 10:23:52 AM »
3.) should my boots be tight too?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino