Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 159748 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2017, 07:54:09 PM »
i dont think the black nobel prize argument has much merit considering how few the no of blacks are in usa compared to white, then comparing education and so on.

thats like saying there's not going to be any gold medals for black swimmers in the olympics, thats not likely to happen but not because blacks genetically by evolution are inferior swimmers.

There are 1.4 billion Africans worldwide, compared to 14 million Jews.  So you're saying that despite outnumbering Jews 100 to 1, but Jews having 100 times the Nobel Prizes can be explained environmentally?

Basically, pro-rata, Jews are 10,000 times as successful as Africans in terms of Nobel Prizes, but it's just the environment?

Tell me ratherbebig, in your dream world, do Asians win the 100 metre sprint, and dominate basketball too?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2017, 09:23:00 PM »
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2017, 10:10:25 PM »
i call bullshit on sf1900 to have a gf.

:o

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Howard: Its Time For An Explanation Of Your Actions
« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2017, 10:21:13 PM »
Hey Howard...the fuck is up with you on this???  You need to PM me immediately about this shit.   Don't see why you decided to go shit on me at MD ....you owe me an answer at the very least. 

Same with NelsonMuntz.  Explain your actions.
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2017, 10:31:38 PM »
I was originally not a fan of Vince's videos, but now I am!

He makes excellent, and very esoteric points about the BBing industry.

That said, he needs to tone down on the ad hominem a little.  To pepper a little ad hominem in with a reasoned argument is one thing - it does have the potential to add to the quality of a discussion.  To have a discussion which is solely ad hominem is immature though.  Even someone who I can't stand, say like Hillary Clinton, I don't want to see trashed left and right.  It's stupid.  Otherwise, great work Vince.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2017, 12:30:45 AM »
I cannot believe that black faggot is still posting here

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2017, 04:02:09 AM »
How does she feels about his appearance?

She says that he has a charming voice  :D :D :D
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2017, 04:38:16 AM »
She says that he has a charming voice  :D :D :D

"Viiiiiiiince Goodrum here, it's Tuesday morning here.."

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2017, 05:01:57 AM »
Hey Howard...the fuck is up with you on this???  You need to PM me immediately about this shit.   Don't see why you decided to go shit on me at MD ....you owe me an answer at the very least. 

Same with NelsonMuntz.  Explain your actions.

really?

since your memory is short, let me bring it up again and post one exchange after the fact that WAS NOT DELETED.which shows I have said the exact same things to you on here that I have said elsewhere your videos have been talked about since our exchange.

I criticised you ON HERE about not about your message and thoughts on the subject of people allegedly getting paid/not paid by people in the industry but your title and use of the word "Ni@@er" in the title and throughout the video...and your response was that you were going to "OUT" my past on other message boards from a decade ago where I had a well known meltdown because of my then substance use getting out of control(lol like it ever was in control when I used). I then outlined what exactly transpired in my life during that time very openly and this was our second exchange after my response, the one that was not DELETED

your quote is in blue, mine is in purple

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Online)

Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4787 on: December 09, 2017, 12:54:40 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on December 07, 2017, 09:13:18 PM

You forgot about the time during your mental lockup that you tried electro-therapy.  Must have been a funny scene watching you hooked up to a car battery and some jumper cables like a old car......lol

You will fall off the wagon again because you are weak minded and you lack the will to live

Quote from: NelsonMuntz on December 07, 2017, 09:26:19 PM
no electro therapy Vince, I didn't think they still did that.

I must have been pulling someone's leg there sorry

but thanks for reminding me of a mistake I made I did end up in the psyche ward for a week with that delirum tremuns episode. delirium
tremuns is basically something very dangerous that can happen with alcohol withdrawal, very scary for the person it is happening to as well as the people who see it happeneing. You see some freaky nightmarish shit when it happens

Ended up on my front lawn bleeding and naked that day with it during a hailstorm, August 15, 2008. The blood was from stepping on glass and the nakedness was because it happened while I was in bed asleeep and being august I sleep naked

I probably will fall off the wagon because I am weak minded as all hell but at least I don't pretend to be a 300lbs obese bodybuilding insider. Nor am I a rat disguised as a pretend reporter. You are well known as a rat Vince, that is worse than my addictions to be fair

seriously you have not answered why you cover your moobs and gut in the videos with your arms while obviously having your thumbs strategically placed behind your arms so you can push them up and make them look bigger

at least DJ works out

If you  go through my posts here and elsewhere the past 6-10 years you will see I have been quite open about my online name in the past, as well as my past, one for transparency, two for the fact that there are others on these boards in the past, present and future, good members whom have gone through similar struggles and have either shared some snippets openly or via pm

so honestly, you bringing up info about people, info that is already out there openly, who did not feel your video was appropriate not because of your message but how you delivered is lame

I will add one thing you did not know about my meltdowns back then. One member on the boards reached out to me at that time whom I knew casually and locally, whom I trained with several times as well, and offered help and picked me up( because I was in no condition to drive) and took me to detox/withdrawal management in the city we both lived in.

We all forget sometimes that even though this is the "internet brah, it's not serious ya know" that the other side of this coin isa that these are also communities in a sense and offline/online we are all human beings with some real life challenges and issues.

In fact Vince whether you want to believe this or not, despite our recent differences  if you were ever in a pickle or came across as distressed in any way and I sensed this(which can be hard to do if people are not obvious about it), I would send you a pm asking if you are alright and/or if I lived close would probably be crazy enough to drop in and offer you help. Not for a pat on the back, but because it is the right thing to do.

Just think about how many people we know/know of on these boards over the years who have passed and/or have had some awful shitty things happen in real life. these boards, although supposedly not real life, have seen alot of real life things happen

Merry Christmas Fuckface  ;D

TL;DR;FY 
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2017, 05:06:27 AM »
GETBIG CHRISTMAS-DRAMA OF PEACE!
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2017, 05:15:37 AM »
GETBIG CHRISTMAS-DRAMA OF PEACE!

merry christmas Kwon, one of ironmeisters best this week, worth reposting

"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2017, 05:30:35 AM »
"Ended up on my front lawn bleeding and naked that day with it during a hailstorm,"

pics or didnt happen

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #412 on: December 19, 2017, 05:41:45 AM »
There are 1.4 billion Africans worldwide, compared to 14 million Jews.  So you're saying that despite outnumbering Jews 100 to 1, but Jews having 100 times the Nobel Prizes can be explained environmentally?

Basically, pro-rata, Jews are 10,000 times as successful as Africans in terms of Nobel Prizes, but it's just the environment?

Tell me ratherbebig, in your dream world, do Asians win the 100 metre sprint, and dominate basketball too?

on one hand we got a bunch of jews where everybody got a high education.

on the other hand we got a bunch of africans who have no high education, in most cases no education at all.

for some reason you thought comparing the two was a fair and good idea. i don't think it is.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: December 19, 2017, 08:04:02 AM »
I cannot believe that black faggot is still posting here

Hi Matt C, hows the weather in Canada?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2017, 08:09:00 AM »
really?

since your memory is short, let me bring it up again and post one exchange after the fact that WAS NOT DELETED.which shows I have said the exact same things to you on here that I have said elsewhere your videos have been talked about since our exchange.

I criticised you ON HERE about not about your message and thoughts on the subject of people allegedly getting paid/not paid by people in the industry but your title and use of the word "Ni@@er" in the title and throughout the video...and your response was that you were going to "OUT" my past on other message boards from a decade ago where I had a well known meltdown because of my then substance use getting out of control(lol like it ever was in control when I used). I then outlined what exactly transpired in my life during that time very openly and this was our second exchange after my response, the one that was not DELETED

your quote is in blue, mine is in purple

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Online)

Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4787 on: December 09, 2017, 12:54:40 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on December 07, 2017, 09:13:18 PM

You forgot about the time during your mental lockup that you tried electro-therapy.  Must have been a funny scene watching you hooked up to a car battery and some jumper cables like a old car......lol

You will fall off the wagon again because you are weak minded and you lack the will to live

Quote from: NelsonMuntz on December 07, 2017, 09:26:19 PM
no electro therapy Vince, I didn't think they still did that.

I must have been pulling someone's leg there sorry

but thanks for reminding me of a mistake I made I did end up in the psyche ward for a week with that delirum tremuns episode. delirium
tremuns is basically something very dangerous that can happen with alcohol withdrawal, very scary for the person it is happening to as well as the people who see it happeneing. You see some freaky nightmarish shit when it happens

Ended up on my front lawn bleeding and naked that day with it during a hailstorm, August 15, 2008. The blood was from stepping on glass and the nakedness was because it happened while I was in bed asleeep and being august I sleep naked

I probably will fall off the wagon because I am weak minded as all hell but at least I don't pretend to be a 300lbs obese bodybuilding insider. Nor am I a rat disguised as a pretend reporter. You are well known as a rat Vince, that is worse than my addictions to be fair

seriously you have not answered why you cover your moobs and gut in the videos with your arms while obviously having your thumbs strategically placed behind your arms so you can push them up and make them look bigger

at least DJ works out

If you  go through my posts here and elsewhere the past 6-10 years you will see I have been quite open about my online name in the past, as well as my past, one for transparency, two for the fact that there are others on these boards in the past, present and future, good members whom have gone through similar struggles and have either shared some snippets openly or via pm

so honestly, you bringing up info about people, info that is already out there openly, who did not feel your video was appropriate not because of your message but how you delivered is lame

I will add one thing you did not know about my meltdowns back then. One member on the boards reached out to me at that time whom I knew casually and locally, whom I trained with several times as well, and offered help and picked me up( because I was in no condition to drive) and took me to detox/withdrawal management in the city we both lived in.

We all forget sometimes that even though this is the "internet brah, it's not serious ya know" that the other side of this coin isa that these are also communities in a sense and offline/online we are all human beings with some real life challenges and issues.

In fact Vince whether you want to believe this or not, despite our recent differences  if you were ever in a pickle or came across as distressed in any way and I sensed this(which can be hard to do if people are not obvious about it), I would send you a pm asking if you are alright and/or if I lived close would probably be crazy enough to drop in and offer you help. Not for a pat on the back, but because it is the right thing to do.

Just think about how many people we know/know of on these boards over the years who have passed and/or have had some awful shitty things happen in real life. these boards, although supposedly not real life, have seen alot of real life things happen

Merry Christmas Fuckface  ;D

TL;DR;FY  

I have no problem with you talking shit about me here as I can respond to it.  But you only talked shit on the MD forums about me after I was banned....cowardly fuck.  

What the fuck happenned to you Milly.  You used to be able to match wits with me evenly on Muscle Mayhem.  Now you're easily broken.  You're bigger than this, Milly.  Snap out of it
A

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2017, 08:19:08 AM »
Howard's threads on his stupidity/lying/cowardice should be merged. Maybe that would keep him away seeing that all of the time.

werewolf operative

« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2017, 08:38:50 AM »

on the other hand we got a bunch of africans who have no high education, in most cases no education at all.

for some reason you thought comparing the two was a fair and good idea. i don't think it is.

They don’t think It be like it is, but it do.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »
PIP Howard , VVV has extinguished the once-bright souls of  many past "get-big luminaries"  :-\ :'(

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2017, 09:17:50 AM »
Vince upset with people talking shit about him.  With the bad press he could lose half his youtube subscribers.  Give or take 10-12 people.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2017, 12:40:15 PM »

I have no problem with you talking shit about me here as I can respond to it.  But you only talked shit on the MD forums about me after I was banned....cowardly fuck.  

What the fuck happenned to you Milly.  You used to be able to match wits with me evenly on Muscle Mayhem.  Now you're easily broken.  You're bigger than this, Milly.  Snap out of it

wtf the fuck are you talking about Vincenzo? I shit talk you all the time on here, as well as on md.

I also praise your flubbery self when you do something right.

I did not just make these pics yesterday ffs

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2017, 12:45:37 PM »
 :o

"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2017, 05:29:08 PM »

Yes - and it's impossible to compare Ronnie Coleman to me.  After all, Ronnie trained harder, and took GH and stuff.  Since I didn't, it's not fair to say he has better bodybuilding genetics than me.  And it's not like there are objective ways to judge these things, such as muscle belly length, muscle fiber density, or anything else.

ratherbebig, I thought we live in a racist White Supremacist society?  Yet Jews, Asians, and Brahmin Indians consistently score at the same level - if not a higher level than Caucasians.  As well, they get arrested less often, have greater access to healthcare, and have higher graduation rates.  When we look at the socioeconomic data, one example of which is below, they tend to perform the same, if not slightly better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-median-income-in-the-us-by-race-2013-9

So is White society "racist", but somehow we ignore being racist to the aforementioned three groups?

Or maybe...just maybe...IQ averages vary by race.

Please explain to me how you use "White racism" as a method to excuse Black and Hispanic low performance, while simultaneously ignoring Jewish, Asian, and Indian high performance.

Furthermore, Blacks are greater sprinters because they train so hard right [despite being "oppressed", sprinting is one area where they manage to overcome their oppression.  Yep, we pesky Whites allowing Blacks exceptions like this, what with all of our power.  ::)  So explain to me how despite there being far more Caucasians in the world with access to resources to become competent runners, that there are more Blacks who ultimately make it to the top of running.  Same for football - a sport one usually starts in high school, with White high school boys outnumbering Black high school boys over 5 to 1.  Yet Blacks dominate.

Ignore the differences in bone density and muscle fiber length...right?  It's always some social theory to explain everything, even in light of blatant contradictions.

I do love your example with Jews though.  Once you adjust for population, a Black population group of 100,000 produces the same number of Ph.D's of a Jewish group of less than 100.  But it must be those pushy Jewish mothers.  ::)  Also strange how Jews are able to perform so well despite their alleged constant "oppression".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #422 on: December 19, 2017, 05:32:21 PM »
Yes - and it's impossible to compare Ronnie Coleman to me.  After all, Ronnie trained harder, and took GH and stuff.  Since I didn't, it's not fair to say he has better bodybuilding genetics than me.  And it's not like there are objective ways to judge these things, such as muscle belly length, muscle fiber density, or anything else.

ratherbebig, I thought we live in a racist White Supremacist society?  Yet Jews, Asians, and Brahmin Indians consistently score at the same level - if not a higher level than Caucasians.  As well, they get arrested less often, have greater access to healthcare, and have higher graduation rates.  When we look at the socioeconomic data, one example of which is below, they tend to perform the same, if not slightly better.

So is White society "racist", but somehow we ignore being racist to the aforementioned three groups?

Or maybe...just maybe...IQ averages vary by race.

Please explain to me how you use "White racism" as a method to excuse Black and Hispanic low performance, while simultaneously ignoring Jewish, Asian, and Indian high performance.

Furthermore, Blacks are greater sprinters because they train so hard right [despite being "oppressed", sprinting is one area where they manage to overcome their oppression.  Yep, we pesky Whites allowing Blacks exceptions like this, what with all of our power.  ::)  So explain to me how despite there being far more Caucasians in the world with access to resources to become competent runners, that there are more Blacks who ultimately make it to the top of running.  Same for football - a sport one usually starts in high school, with White high school boys outnumbering Black high school boys over 5 to 1.  Yet Blacks dominate.

Ignore the differences in bone density and muscle fiber length...right?  It's always some social theory to explain everything, even in light of blatant contradictions.

I do love your example with Jews though.  Once you adjust for population, a Black population group of 100,000 produces the same number of Ph.D's of a Jewish group of less than 100.  But it must be those pushy Jewish mothers.  ::)  Also strange how Jews are able to perform so well despite their alleged constant "oppression".

These brown turds and jews with higher iqs git smaller c0cks and can not fuck as well though

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #423 on: December 19, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »
These brown turds and jews with higher iqs git smaller c0cks and can not fuck as well though

;D ;D ;D

Haha, admittedly, sometimes it is nice to have someone just drop the academic tone and state the obvious on race.  :)

On that note, as with everything, there are exceptions.  Ron Jeremy is Jewish, and has a massive penis.  On average, Blacks do have larger penises than other races based on the global average penis size chart that came out in 2010.  So yeah.  :)  Once again, there are racial and genetic differences everywhere.

Also, people with Down syndrome aren't of low intelligence - did you notice that none of them pursue university educations?  Maybe that's why their IQs are so low.  It can't be that their low IQs prevent them from going to university, it's that their lack of university prevents them from having a high IQ.  ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2017, 05:58:52 PM »
I'd rather have a downs child than an autistic child. Jesus I can't think of anything worse than autistic children. Might as well raise a fucking fridge magnet for all the interaction you get from them. Waste of a human life, autistic children