Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 160414 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #1000 on: August 13, 2018, 01:52:00 PM »
Cheeks look slimmer already !!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1001 on: August 13, 2018, 02:15:30 PM »

When I had my Atari 1040ST, I actually did make an attempt at it but I did not find it as a viable career path for me.  The songs I did make were of the Polka Dot era and gangsta rap overtook it.  Not only that, being gay didnt fly back then

Let Getbig find out Vince was out there in jumbo polka dots and a bleached out high top fade -

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1002 on: August 13, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
Let Getbig find out Vince was out there in jumbo polka dots and a bleached out high top fade -

Never bleached my flat top and I still do the polka dots

A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1003 on: August 14, 2018, 04:14:36 AM »
Cheeks look slimmer already !!

I am hoping for butt cheeks, but I guess I will have to watch the video to find out!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1004 on: August 14, 2018, 04:07:31 PM »
A

Kwon3

« Reply #1005 on: August 14, 2018, 04:11:10 PM »

Never bleached my flat top and I still do the polka dots

Almost looks like a cravat with dots, like you're a country squire in England circa 1932 preparing to go on a fox hunt with your fellow red-coated nobility on the backs of Arabian steeds bred for the purpose.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1006 on: August 15, 2018, 01:49:46 PM »
I am hoping for butt cheeks, but I guess I will have to watch the video to find out!

Haha those cheeks I’d never ever want to burden my eyes with seeing mate

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #1007 on: August 15, 2018, 10:54:11 PM »

When I had my Atari 1040ST, I actually did make an attempt at it but I did not find it as a viable career path for me.  The songs I did make were of the Polka Dot era and gangsta rap overtook it.  Not only that, being gay didnt fly back then

so you chose to post on Getbig daily and make stupid YouTube videos instead?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1008 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:49 AM »
so you chose to post on Getbig daily and make stupid YouTube videos instead?

For fun yes...its not a job
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1009 on: August 16, 2018, 12:28:41 AM »
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: August 16, 2018, 11:01:03 AM »
I cancelled my subscription when you called me a fag for my perfectly heterosexual request for you to be shirtless in your next vid

Kwon3

« Reply #1011 on: August 16, 2018, 11:12:49 AM »
I cancelled my subscription when you called me a fag for my perfectly heterosexual request for you to be shirtless in your next vid
I've never seen a YouTube channel owner making a video purely to ask for subscribers. Sure, a lot of them make a plug at the end of a video to tell people to subscribe to their channel, but that's like 5 seconds out of a video that might be 10 minutes long. This one is basically just a shameless pitch for more followers (without explaining why anyone would sign up) and several bizarre, ultra-gay references to oral sex and masturbation from behind. Gee, I wonder why it isn't doing any better. Oh, right, it's because he said several pages ago that he doesn't let his audience choose his content.  ::)

Kwon3

« Reply #1012 on: August 16, 2018, 11:14:10 AM »
That's why nobody cares about your channel, dude. You're ignoring the #1 basic rule of marketing - listen to what your audience wants and give it to them. Your egotistical style is only pleasing to your own ears, and we here at getbig appease you by watching your videos and commenting on them. But really, is that who you're doing this for? If so, your business model is perfect. If your goal was to build a following like the other people who have a similar channel format and put out comparable material, then your experiment is a dismal failure and a case study in how NOT to do this kind of thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1013 on: August 16, 2018, 11:38:30 AM »

Thats just wrong - not the way to go Vince.   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1014 on: August 16, 2018, 11:49:50 AM »

Lookin like a James Bond-villain there Venom!

Straight out of "Live and Let Die"

Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1015 on: August 16, 2018, 12:14:44 PM »

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #1016 on: August 16, 2018, 01:30:12 PM »
Vince, your recalcitrance is an unprofitable foible.

Respectfully resubmitted.

Dear Vince,

I've been a devoted subscriber to your channel since its inception, and I was wondering if you would consider a request? I would love for you to bare that magnificent bosom and serenade a tub of Cool Whip with a heartfelt rendition of Aaron Neville's classic, 'Don't Know Much'. Only a voice as delicate and graceful as yours could do it justice.

X10100

Vince, Meta's request would attract widespread interest. It's foolproof.

Might I also request that you perform this poignant ballad dressed as a medieval troubadour, replete with a floppy, feathered cap, and refer to the fair tub of Cool Hwhip as Dulcinea and to yourself as Sweet Toes Vincenzo? Like, 'What's up, everybody, Sweet Toes Vincenzo here, and I'm gonna serenade Dulcinea, that lovely tub of Cool Hwhip there."  

Thanks, Vince!

Kwon3

« Reply #1017 on: August 16, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
Vince, your recalcitrance is an unprofitable foible.
Do you think making him have to look up those words is going to help his bruised ego? At least lower your diction to his level temporarily if you want a reply.  ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: August 16, 2018, 01:33:21 PM »
Also is that a fucking dressing gown??? for fucks sake howay man

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #1019 on: August 16, 2018, 01:46:28 PM »
Do you think making him have to look up those words is going to help his bruised ego? At least lower your diction to his level temporarily if you want a reply.  ;)

Dear Kwon3,

I see the point of your concern. However, by his own words, Vince is no ordinary man. His vocabulary is ne plus ultra; especially, since he possess an intelligence quotient well above the hoi polloi:

The last IQ test I took was in high school and it was 131.....definitely smart enough to get the drop on a tub of shit such as yourself ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1020 on: August 16, 2018, 03:14:20 PM »
A

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1021 on: August 17, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
Dear Kwon3,

I see the point of your concern. However, by his own words, Vince is no ordinary man. His vocabulary is ne plus ultra; especially, since he possess an intelligence quotient well above the hoi polloi:

Yes, Vince's loquacious vocabulary is the stuff of legend.

He will soon be "going back to Africa," for sure, by his own admission.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1022 on: August 17, 2018, 03:26:57 PM »

Videos are fine for fitness.   But you need to show examples of fitness - like do some burpees or pull ups

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1023 on: August 17, 2018, 03:27:54 PM »

Videos are fine for fitness.   But you need to show examples of fitness - like do some burpees or pull ups

You're very funny...

Kwon3

« Reply #1024 on: August 17, 2018, 03:29:30 PM »

Videos are fine for fitness.   But you need to show examples of fitness - like do some burpees or pull ups
I think he's chosen completely the wrong industry and profession for his videos.

He's an obese black gay man in America. If that isn't a TLC show waiting to be pitched, I don't know what is. He could be showing his home and how he bought it, his junk food, his struggles with connecting to other people in his community because they reject people like him, the insults he deals with online (which would make us famous too, since he'd be browsing Getbig's forums on national TV) and just generally showing what life in the Carolinas is like post-Charlottesville. Even his awful contest photos would inspire millions of people who don't think they can ever leave the house (like the 600lb life people on that network) let alone step on a stage in their underwear in front of an audience. His story could be inspirational to millions of people who are worse off than him. But instead he's chosen a hostile white audience that has plenty of quality content available on bodybuilding and inside info from the same site he posts his on. That's a tough sell. I'd be more successful selling sand to a Bedouin in the Saudi desert than getting subscribers for this shit.

But no, he makes crappy 2-5 minute monotonous videos using the same 5 words and fills the empty space with the same two directional nouns.