Author Topic: Brutal Restaurant Ownage!  (Read 14859 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Brutal Restaurant Ownage!
« on: January 05, 2007, 06:32:46 AM »
decided to go to my local sports bar last night to have a nice big double cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings and mozzarella sticks and as i'm eating in walks this huge 6'0" 160lb. metrosexual mass monster in skin tight size M black t shirt revealing massive 13 inch arms, sand blasted Old Navy jeans with his hot wife and 4 month old baby, i'm wearing a short sleeve button down shirt covering my miniscule almost 18 inch arms and i look over and say, "my God!!!!!! one day i'm  going to get my arms as big as yours!!!!!", hahahaha, his "wife" started smiling, good stuff.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Brutal Restaurant Ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:35:54 AM »
Were you eating alone?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:36:12 AM »
decided to go to my local sports bar last night to have a nice big double cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings and mozzarella sticks and as i'm eating in walks this huge 6'0" 160lb. metrosexual mass monster in skin tight size M black t shirt revealing massive 13 inch arms, sand blasted Old Navy jeans with his hot wife and 4 month old baby, i'm wearing a short sleeve button down shirt covering my miniscule almost 18 inch arms and i look over and say, "my God!!!!!! one day i'm  going to get my arms as big as yours!!!!!", hahahaha, his "wife" started smiling, good stuff.
did you try to hit on his wife?was his wife pretty? ;)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 06:36:22 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 06:36:53 AM »
did you try to hit on his wife?was his wife pretty? ;)
she was kinda hot, a little too skinny though.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 06:37:57 AM »
she was kinda hot, a little too skinny though.
she would have been better of with you rather than hanging out with that monster..lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 06:39:24 AM »

Hahahahaha yes!

I trust you had desert?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 06:41:12 AM »
Hahahahaha yes!

I trust you had desert?
desert there is a rip off, 5 bucks for a shitty little piece of apple pie or cheesecake, i went to McDonalds and got an ice cream cone and an apple pie.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »
desert there is a rip off, 5 bucks for a shitty little piece of apple pie or cheesecake, i went to McDonalds and got an ice cream cone and an apple pie.

I bet the 160 monster had organic blueberry yoghurt.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 06:46:04 AM »
I bet the 160 monster had organic blueberry yoghurt.
it was hilarious watching him sit there trying to look big for his wife, he was doing the whole Uncle Rico bit from Napolean Dynamite sitting at the table doing the arms folded biceps push trying desperately to make his arms look bigger, hahahaha.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 06:51:24 AM »
it was hilarious watching him sit there trying to look big for his wife, he was doing the whole Uncle Rico bit from Napolean Dynamite sitting at the table doing the arms folded biceps push trying desperately to make his arms look bigger, hahahaha.

Hahahahahaha I bet he took all of the shopping to the front door in one hand to make up for it!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 06:53:51 AM »
Hahahahahaha I bet he took all of the shopping to the front door in one hand to make up for it!
hahahaha, what do women see in some of these little fags?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 07:03:57 AM »
hahahaha, what do women see in some of these little fags?

hahaha I know what you mean, maybe they are looking for someone to start salsa classes with

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 07:07:42 AM »

LOL damn i thought i was the only one who did that. When i was in undergrad i used to go out and eat with a chick. Dinner would never fill me so i would go to mc donalds on the way home and get a dqpwc meal.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 08:16:57 AM »

Haa Haa - was he constantly looking around to see if anyone was checking him out ? do he purposely let his sleaves ride up on his arms ?  Haa Haa I have seen these guys gays before...
K

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
she would have been better of with you rather than hanging out with that monster..lol

Haha, brutal asskissing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
yeah its all over the boards too. he went from squad hater to squad groupie.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 09:30:52 AM »
you should have walked over and said "hey where did you get that shirt, my 12 year old nephew has been working out for flag football for about a month and he's roughly your size, he'd like something like that"

and then as he was about to respond, slap him in the face grab his wifes tit, bust out a kneeling 3/4 back double biceps, take a handful of their fries and walk out laughing
its comin today

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 03:11:02 PM »
did you really actually say that to him? or do you just think it?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »

It would have been even more "hilarious" to watch you watching and analizing people who actually have a life,wife and kids eating in public........

and then come here and posting like if you've won an award or something...

what a "monster" life you're living there chief.....

Get a life you fking pussy!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 03:22:05 PM »
It would have been even more "hilarious" to watch you watching and analizing people who actually have a life,wife and kids eating in public........

so you must be that "monster" ay?
I am a mini beast

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 03:23:56 PM »
so you must be that "monster" ay?

I wish but i'm only 5'7'   :'(

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »

Still scared to post a picture of yourself and your 18 inch arms, huh.... epic bullshit story.

You must be a real loser to be jealous of a rail thin emo fag.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 03:24:09 PM »

Aren't you the clown that thinks Collete is actually attractive for a dude? I would just stop posting.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 03:25:25 PM »
and then as he was about to respond, slap him in the face grab his wifes tit, bust out a kneeling 3/4 back double biceps, take a handful of their fries and walk out laughing

I love the idea.. Perfect way to finish off the ownage
I am a mini beast