Author Topic: BEST build ever  (Read 37286 times)

TheShape

• Getbig III
Re: BEST build ever
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2014, 04:39:20 AM »
Dillet 'aesthetic'?! First time that I read this.
With that huge mass of varicose veins in his chest.  ;D

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2014, 04:45:47 AM »
With that huge mass of varicose veins in his chest.  ;D
Dillet 'aesthetic'?! First time that I read this.
Well, he had great proportions and symmetry, great lines, super wide with tiny waist and full round muscle bellies... Imo he was very aesthetic, especially his 92-93-94 prime version before surgeries... All his strange faces and funky posing made him look more like a monster, but in fact his physique was very pleasing... Yes, those varicose vein didn't help either... Watch his pics near Wheeler at the Ironman and AC 1993, you can see what i mean...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2014, 04:50:16 AM »
Imo, most impressive build i've ever seen was early 90s Paul Dillett, best structure and muscle bellies in the history of bb, an unbelievable combination of monstrous mass, aesthetic and height... Arnold also, obvioulsly... I have some rare pics of Dillett that i'd like to post here if someone teach me how to do it, thanks in advance...
Agree his shoulder to waist ratio was ridiculous, have seen him up close many times! Would like to see those pics!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2014, 04:58:02 AM »
Well, he had great proportions and symmetry, great lines, super wide with tiny waist and full round muscle bellies... Imo he was very aesthetic, especially his 92-93-94 prime version before surgeries... All his strange faces and funky posing made him look more like a monster, but in fact his physique was very pleasing... Yes, those varicose vein didn't help either... Watch his pics near Wheeler at the Ironman and AC 1993, you can see what i mean...

OK, we can have a different view on aesthetics which is fine, but symmetry is a mathematical/objective thing. His back was far from symmetrical!
Regarding his proportions, his chest was strongly overpowered by his delts.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2014, 05:35:58 AM »
But the girls still dig you and Getbiggers hang on your words of wisdom 8)
This is very true!  ;D

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2014, 09:06:44 AM »
OK, we can have a different view on aesthetics which is fine, but symmetry is a mathematical/objective thing. His back was far from symmetrical!
Regarding his proportions, his chest was strongly overpowered by his delts.

Absolutely, bb is entirely subjective... About his back, lots has been said about it, the truth is that he had a wide back with great insertions, his lats from the front were huge like wings... Dillett's problem was poor mind-muscle control (i seriously don't know the cause, bad reaction to some substance maybe?), a huge problem that fucked his posing, especially the ability to open his back, and his training... His shoulder problem didn't help either... Yes, his chest was wide but not super thick, but honestly wasn't such a proportion flaw... Wheeler, the Sultan of Symmetry, had his "aesthetic flaws" also... The very true proportioned aesthetic bbs were usually midgets like Labrada, Benfatto, Ray and similar...
Agree his shoulder to waist ratio was ridiculous, have seen him up close many times! Would like to see those pics!
If someone explain how to post pics i will gladly show them, some mindblowing ones!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2014, 09:12:14 AM »
Absolutely, bb is entirely subjective... About his back, lots has been said about it, the truth is that he had a wide back with great insertions, his lats from the front were huge like wings... Dillett's problem was poor mind-muscle control (i seriously don't know the cause, bad reaction to some substance maybe?), a huge problem that fucked his posing, especially the ability to open his back, and his training... His shoulder problem didn't help either... Yes, his chest was wide but not super thick, but honestly wasn't such a proportion flaw... Wheeler, the Sultan of Symmetry, had his "aesthetic flaws" also... The very true proportioned aesthetic bbs were usually midgets like Labrada, Benfatto, Ray and similar...

Agreed.

If someone explain how to post pics i will gladly show them, some mindblowing ones!

Click the button and insert picture address(url).

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2014, 09:57:27 AM »
Agreed.

Click the button and insert picture address(url).
Thank you very much, i'll try, don't know if doable with a tablet...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2014, 07:56:26 PM »
sick labrada pic,menenhall huge/ripped/one of the best short bbers victor terra sick build.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2014, 08:36:34 PM »
doug mr america brignole

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2014, 08:38:13 PM »
sick labrada pic,menenhall huge/ripped/one of the best short bbers victor terra sick build.

Mendenhall was a monster.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2014, 08:41:16 PM »
Mendenhall was a monster.
probably the best white man structur/mass shape given and dennis newman ...

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: February 16, 2014, 02:16:58 PM »
 ::)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: February 16, 2014, 02:22:47 PM »
For the time period, yes. I would say Franco's was better. I didn't like a few things about Arnold's physique. But he's still a phenom.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2014, 02:29:37 PM »