Author Topic: How can I get on welfare.  (Read 25594 times)

MikMaq

Re: How can I get on welfare.
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 06:53:23 PM »
Why can't you work at McDonalds. Serious question.
I'm too tall, and it's repetitive.

If it were just a few hours a week I'd be ok, but 30-40 hours a week at that type of job, combined with going to the gym on the side and my body wears out, I'll last a few weeks but not much more, worst of all it causes irreversible damage. I'm hoping to develop some better coping skills with the disorder, and eventually do something worth while.

However I won't be able to do that if I can't sit in a chair, and my ankles are too fucked up to stand.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 06:59:12 PM »

If it were just a few hours a week I'd be ok, but 30-40 hours a week at that type of job, combined with going to the gym on the side and my body wears out, I'll last a few weeks but not much more, worst of all it causes irreversible damage. I'm hoping to develop some better coping skills with the disorder, and eventually do something worth while.

However I won't be able to do that if I can't sit in a chair, and my ankles are too fucked up to stand.

bullshit

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 07:00:19 PM »
bullshit
Based on what your multiple degrees in biometrics?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 07:01:01 PM »

You're an idiot. I've heard everything now.

Be a fucking WalMart greeter for fuck sakes.

You let your employers know you're a gimp and they will work aroundd your disability for fuck sakes. Especially at Wal Mart or McDonalds.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
Based on what your multiple degrees in biometrics?

no, based on yours ::)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »
Any option we put out there you will somehow find something wrong with it.

What the fuck do you think you can do? Even with education? Anything that involves a computer will be too repetitive Im sure.

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 07:03:38 PM »
You're an idiot. I've heard everything now.

Be a fucking WalMart greeter for fuck sakes.

You let your employers know you're a gimp and they will work aroundd your disability for fuck sakes. Especially at Wal Mart or McDonalds.
How do I go about that? Seriously? That actually sounds better than working security.

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 07:05:18 PM »

What the fuck do you think you can do? Even with education? Anything that involves a computer will be too repetitive Im sure.
Compared to what, most customer servies jobs are what I can think of.

If you got idea's I'd love to fucking hear em. Problem is people who get on with the ideal jobs forget there not avaible for me. Trust me the lengths I've gone through to maintain working and it always fails.

The best I've come across is call centers, but the talking aspect of it, is over whelming.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 07:07:04 PM »
Compared to what, most customer servies jobs are what I can think of.

If you got idea's I'd love to fucking hear em. Problem is people who get on with the ideal jobs forget there not avaible for me.

The best I've come across is call centers, but the talking aspect of it, is over whelming.

This gets better and better. So do call centers that do surveys. All you fucking do is ask questions.

All you are is full of excuses.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »
Well it's too late I can't pass this semester, and I'd have to wait a year to go back.

Same thin happened to me, and with hard work and summer school I graduated a year late, but still graduated, just on the five year plan.  Dig deep man, you can do it.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »
This gets better and better. So do call centers that do surveys. All you fucking do is ask questions.

All you are is full of excuses.
Dude I have aspergers you nimrod. Call centers can be stressful even to the average person. When a person's brain isn't wired for conversation it is that much more mentally exhausting. I've done it before and all I can tell you is there no better way to fuck with someone like me's head, by sticking them to a phone for 40 hours a week.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2012, 07:10:02 PM »
If you have assburgers then you qualify for ssd. Probably 700 a month. In Cali, you'll get 200$ in general relief and 40 in food stamps. Enjoy

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2012, 07:18:10 PM »

Lol qft
What a fucking pansy/drama queen
T

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »
Lol qft
What a fucking pansy/drama queen
Nice edit ::)

the fuck, I said I'd look into wall mart greater, and working security is at the top of my list.

I worked at a 7-11 last year, 2 call centers in the past, a factory this summer, grocery stores, home depots, etc. I know none of them have worked. And have made things worst, with the exception of call centers.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2012, 07:22:12 PM »
the fuck, I said I'd look into wall mart greater, and working security is at the top of my list.

I worked at a 7-11 last year, 2 call centers in the past, a factory this summer, grocery stores, home depots, etc. I know none of them have worked.

Yeah we'll believe it when u post the pics to prove it
T

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »
Yeah we'll believe it when u post the pics to prove it
Believe what?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2012, 07:30:51 PM »
Maybe work as a bouncer at a club to make a few bucks. You are a big, intimidating lookin guy. I'm not saying its a long term solution but at least you will stay busy until a better plan comes into fruition.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
Believe what?

That you're serious about being a working man. You'll post pics of yourself providing security, working as a greeter etc.

Otherwise you just come across as a whiny bitch because I see 90 year old men working as greeters so I'm sure you can handle it
T

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »
Good call. A shovel makes too much god damn racket.
:D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 07:42:47 PM »
Serious question.

I'm failing out of school.

I don't get the social skills for a service job, and I've destroyed my left arm/back through compulsive stimming so I'm not able to support myself long term working labor jobs.

So how can I get social assistance in canada.

Dude, you have more than a legitimate reason to be on welfare.  I don't have nearly the circumstances you have and I get more than enough assistance for food, housing, etc to not have to deal with the stress of working a menial labor job.  

That's what this election was about.  The people spoke, and they've had enough of rich pricks hoarding all their money while people like us suffer.  
Not everyone is lucky enough to make a ton of money.  Not all of us want to work our lives away.  Not all of us are smart enough to party through college and still pass...and just might not feel like studying all the time just so we can pass our friggin' classes.
It's not fair to the people who aren't born rich or can just breeze through life and still get a job that pays big. Some of us don't feel like working away our best years in order to be able to afford the things we like to do...and this election let everyone know it.  

Pay attention--it's a friggin' movement.  You dont have to work some shit job anymore.  The people lucky enough to have it easy are going to have to share a little bit of their good fortune.  Wake up and take advantage of it
Y

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2012, 07:44:03 PM »
Dude, you have more than a legitimate reason to be on welfare.  I don't have nearly the circumstances you have and I get more than enough assistance for food, housing, etc to not have to deal with the stress of working a menial labor job.  

That's what this election was about.  The people spoke, and they've had enough of rich pricks hoarding all their money while people like us suffer.  
Not everyone is lucky enough to make a ton of money.  Not all of us want to work our lives away.  Not all of us are smart enough to party through college and still pass and don't feel like studying all the time just so we can pass.  It's not fair to the people who aren't born rich, can just breeze through life and still get a job that pays big, or feel like working away our best years if we want to be able to afford the things we like to do...and this election let everyone know it.  

Pay attention--it's a friggin' movement.  You dont have to work some shit job anymore.  The people lucky enough to have it easy are going to have to share a little bit of their good fortune.  Wake up and take advantage of it

You're a Goddamn lazy bum
T

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2012, 07:45:45 PM »
RAtard

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2012, 07:47:59 PM »
You're a Goddamn lazy bum

Let me guess...because I don't want to work day and night, I don't deserve any of the excess money you don't even need? 

That shit don't fly anymore.
Y

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2012, 07:54:50 PM »
Serious question.

I'm failing out of school.

I don't get the social skills for a service job, and I've destroyed my left arm/back through compulsive stimming so I'm not able to support myself long term working labor jobs.

So how can I get social assistance in canada.

Become a card carrying Indian, you'll never work another day in your life.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2012, 07:57:49 PM »

Not everyone is lucky enough to make a ton of money.  Not all of us want to work our lives away.  Not all of us are smart enough to party through college and still pass...and just might not feel like studying all the time just so we can pass our friggin' classes.
It's not fair to the people who aren't born rich or can just breeze through life and still get a job that pays big. Some of us don't feel like working away our best years in order to be able to afford the things we like to do...and this election let everyone know it.  

haha, a good one

but you made a mistake, he is canadian, he can vote for obama