Author Topic: Have you ever noticed how one bber is talked about then forgotten..  (Read 741 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Back when Heath won the Ironman and came second at the  Arnold, everybody was talking about him, and there were like 10 threads about him. From everything to  arms, traps, chest, legs, back and waist. Saying he was the heir apparent to the O. There was little or no mention about Wolfe, then some pics come of Wolfe last week, now everybody saying that Wolfe will be Mr. O....no mention of how he will do against Heath really. There was only one thread with a split pic of Heath and Wolfe at FIBO.

I find it kinda odd, that the attention span of some goes from one bber and claims him as the next Mr. O, and never mentions the rest, and then forgets that dude, then claims the next guy is... 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
you need to get back on the sex board and post some more pics of Maritza. :D

I will, tonight...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
I've been saying Wolf will be the next Mr O since he humbled Cutler at the last O.  He is way bigger than Heath, and should beat him.  Heath is Shawn Ray to Wolf's Dorian Yates.

I don't know about that. If Heath brings Colorado conditioning with the size he had at the Arnold he will exploit Wolf's calves and lower back mass. Plus Phil's physique is more balanced while Wolf needs more size and has three lagging body parts (calves , bis, and lower back) all of which Phil has in spades. Nobody but Cutler can come close to Dennis' width so that is a problem for everyone.