Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32192 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2007, 01:55:58 AM »
Luke, i touched a 'raw nerve' in you, when i brought up your non-relationship with Milos!  I know that you idolise 'the mind', so it must be quite disconcerting for you that he never wants to discuss you in public!

Luke, Milos is so outspoken on all things bodybuilding, yet falls silent when your name is mentioned! Why does he refuse to acknowledge you Luke?  Is it because you are a sickly and asymmetrical athlete, who only brings shame and negative publicity, to his business and  stable of Mass Monsters!

And also Luke, your attempts to turn this thread into a personal attack on me is pointless. For  i am  healthy, drug-free and at peace with my 'natural' physique.  It is you who is riddled with anxieties and self loathing! Hence your need to continue with your destructive and pointless journey of intra-venous drug use!

whitewidow

« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2007, 02:17:28 AM »
Luke has been hampered by illness and 'poor showings' his entire career!

Luke has decided to rest up over the 2007 season, endeavouring to overcome this 'flu virus' that has haunted him throughout his profession as a bodybuilder.

Will 2008 be yet another failure for the softly spoken Luke?

I just hope this bloated and asymmetrical Mass Monster gets his health right first!

we dont give 2 shits what you think. get off yopur ass and lift some weights chump!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2007, 04:41:10 AM »
Offend, deride and villify? 

Yes Luke, i am guilty of all the above! 

Will i apologise for my appalling behaviour?  No never.

Luke, it is now up to you to deal with your own appalling behaviour!  Dump Milos, go drug free and choose a career that you can make money from and gain respect out of!

Peace.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2007, 05:01:03 AM »
(you said it WANK not me)
Guys can you believe this moron!!! ::)

lol. wank wood has become a staple in the online arena now lol.

when u get a chance check the pm i sent u awhile ago to see what u think.

I also found hank's homepage on his browser:

www.biglukewood.com  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »
Luke, i touched a 'raw nerve' in you, when i brought up your non-relationship with Milos!  I know that you idolise 'the mind', so it must be quite disconcerting for you that he never wants to discuss you in public!

Luke, Milos is so outspoken on all things bodybuilding, yet falls silent when your name is mentioned! Why does he refuse to acknowledge you Luke?  Is it because you are a sickly and asymmetrical athlete, who only brings shame and negative publicity, to his business and  stable of Mass Monsters!

And also Luke, your attempts to turn this thread into a personal attack on me is pointless. For  i am  healthy, drug-free and at peace with my 'natural' physique.  It is you who is riddled with anxieties and self loathing! Hence your need to continue with your destructive and pointless journey of intra-venous drug use!

Intra-venous??? MMMMMMMMM!!! Damn Hank!! You know everything about me!!! WOW! you are a genius!!  :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 05:35:20 AM »
hank wood = shawn ray

he is baiting you mate.

don't know if ron is behind this pathetic stunt from ray but, why not try something different and ignore the troll. ;)

good luck with this.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2007, 05:53:33 AM »
hank wood = shawn ray

he is baiting you mate.

don't know if ron is behind this pathetic stunt from ray but, why not try something different and ignore the troll. ;)

good luck with this.

Ron should let luke know who hank is.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2007, 06:14:34 AM »
Ron should let luke know who hank is.

shawn is wayyy more valuable to ron than luke is.

i like luke but let's be real, he isn't a player. let him win get top 10 in a major show first and then we'll see. he's got time and mass and i wish him luck.

ray is baiting him to get at milos. he did a great job with silvio so he's feeling confident.

who knows? i mean milos was much more helpful to silvio than luke and look what happened?

let the soap opera continue...

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2007, 07:22:26 AM »
so hank is really shawn ray ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
Okay, enough is enough.  Seriously Hank, you're a fucking disgrace!
The way you continually put Luke down is just pathetic. 
It's quite obvious from your posts that you either hate his guts or you are insanely jealous of him.

Whatever the reason, fucking pull-up!
There are only a hand full of Aussies on this board, so it would be nice if we could at least stick together & support each other, rather than bag the shit out of someone because you hate him, you're jealous of him, you hate Milos or you hate Luke's physique, whatever.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!........................ ....(Except you)

The guy's out there having a go, what have you ever done?  FUCK ALL!
Hater's like you are pathetic.
The way you talk about your fellow Aussie is un-Australian & embarrassing.

You have no integrity, all your posts are just pure shit!
I'm surprised the Mods let you stay on.

Give it a rest you fucking loser!

AVBG

« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »
Hey Outlaw did you get my sub $$ for the mag? When will the first edition be out?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2007, 03:57:23 PM »
Okay, enough is enough.  Seriously Hank, you're a fucking disgrace!
The way you continually put Luke down is just pathetic. 
It's quite obvious from your posts that you either hate his guts or you are insanely jealous of him.

Whatever the reason, fucking pull-up!
There are only a hand full of Aussies on this board, so it would be nice if we could at least stick together & support each other, rather than bag the shit out of someone because you hate him, you're jealous of him, you hate Milos or you hate Luke's physique, whatever.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!........................ ....(Except you)

The guy's out there having a go, what have you ever done?  FUCK ALL!
Hater's like you are pathetic.
The way you talk about your fellow Aussie is un-Australian & embarrassing.

You have no integrity, all your posts are just pure shit!
I'm surprised the Mods let you stay on.

Give it a rest you fucking loser!

Well said Outlaw, however I dont think Hank whoever is going to stop as long as Luke keeps biting back. I spoke to Luke about a month ago and pointed out that he is fuelling this fictional guys online fire. Have you noticed that the other pros that Hank attacks ignore him. Milos never responds to his threads and therefore he has a crack at him then gives up. Luke however cant help himself and makes Hank even worse. Luke, this is what he wants and craves, stop responding to his torments before he gets into your head even more.

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2007, 04:31:44 PM »
Hey Outlaw did you get my sub $$ for the mag? When will the first edition be out?
Did you sign up on-line?  If so, you should've received your first copy by now.
Of course, it would help if I knew who you were.   :)

As for Luke replying to Hank's posts, yes, it certainly fuels Hank's fire.  The funny part is, I think we all get more upset about it than Luke does.  He seems to be having fun just stringing this knobhead along.  Luke, for the sake of your good buddies, Messiah & Outlaw, can you please stop replying to Hank's posts.  He might not be upsetting you, but he's giving all of us the shits!   ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »
hank wood, this is a great thread and I love the stlye of your speech, very graceful, keep up the good deads.
TEAM Nasser

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2007, 05:09:22 PM »
You're the man Hank! I think we all owe you an apology for not seeing what you're trying to do here

From one Aussie to another mate well done!

I don't care if you're over thirty and still live with your mum, it's all good brother because you're time is well invested here @ Getbig where you are trying to Detox Luke from living his dream, that's awesome!

So tonight as you cry yourself to sleep in your teenage mutant ninja turtle pyjamas while you suck your thumb with a finger in your ass just remember there is NO SHAME in what you are doing and I will continue to support your efforts.

Respect!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2007, 05:45:55 PM »
Outlaw53, you attack me only because you have a vested interest in your new magazine.  Yes, a magazine that is a 'rip off' of the UK-classic, 'The Beef'.  You don't like me telling the truth about Luke, because you think it will affect magazine sales!

Messiah of Muscle (Tony) i respect you and all that you have done for bodybuilding.  However, your attempts to speak on behalf of Luke disappoints me!  What, you have now given Luke advice on how to deal with me and my criticisms? How arrogant of you! 

Tony, you are an 'enabler'.  And this is what Luke does not need!  In fact, it is people like you who have contributed to the abomination, that is the Mass-Monster-Scourge!  Think about it!

Luke, my point has been established.  Two nut-huggers who have  'personal interests' in this industry jump to your defense!  And yes, once again the whole bodybuilding community goes silent when Luke's name is mentioned!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2007, 05:58:39 PM »
Neither is his motive. You think Hank is serious? LOL Look at what Messiah said.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2007, 06:10:54 PM »
Outlaw53, you attack me only because you have a vested interest in your new magazine.  Yes, a magazine that is a 'rip off' of the UK-classic, 'The Beef'.  You don't like me telling the truth about Luke, because you think it will affect magazine sales!

Messiah of Muscle (Tony) i respect you and all that you have done for bodybuilding.  However, your attempts to speak on behalf of Luke disappoints me!  What, you have now given Luke advice on how to deal with me and my criticisms? How arrogant of you! 

Tony, you are an 'enabler'.  And this is what Luke does not need!  In fact, it is people like you who have contributed to the abomination, that is the Mass-Monster-Scourge!  Think about it!

Luke, my point has been established.  Two nut-huggers who have  'personal interests' in this industry jump to your defense!  And yes, once again the whole bodybuilding community goes silent when Luke's name is mentioned!

You have told Luke yourself to stop posting and responding, I am merely re-inforcing that so I don't think this is arrogant. You must admit that you love it when you get a bite from the Luke. How is your training and personal development going Hank? I hope you are well and thanks for the nice comments.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2007, 06:16:32 PM »
All is good Tony.

When will you be putting out another series of 'Muscle TV' ?   I really enjoyed it!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
All is good Tony.

When will you be putting out another series of 'Muscle TV' ?   I really enjoyed it!

I was hoping to start shooting again in February, however Max's are holding off for now as it is very expensive to pruduce. Should they not come to the party I might go out and do it on my own.

I really enjoyed shooting the first series and appreciated the opportunity. It was good to interview some sports persons outside of bodybuilding and the feedback was and still is incredible.

8)

lil_futile

• Getbig I
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2007, 06:26:22 PM »
Van you are mistaken about Hank, he is serious and he must be heard. Don't you see he is ending the scourge which has plagued bodybuilding for the last 15 years.

I don't care if Hank is a fat sack of crap in real life its beside the point here.

Hank I'm on your side brother and although Luke is still sitting on around 135kg and is in good condition he is getting the message you have invested 8 hours of every day for the past few months in..... I couldn't see the signs of it but I sensed it Hank good work mate.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2007, 06:32:33 PM »
Well said Outlaw, however I dont think Hank whoever is going to stop as long as Luke keeps biting back. I spoke to Luke about a month ago and pointed out that he is fuelling this fictional guys online fire. Have you noticed that the other pros that Hank attacks ignore him. Milos never responds to his threads and therefore he has a crack at him then gives up. Luke however cant help himself and makes Hank even worse. Luke, this is what he wants and craves, stop responding to his torments before he gets into your head even more.

Mate i repsect you dearly and thankyou but he is far from getting to me!! or getting inside my head! If you read my posts does it appear that this WANKER is getting to me?? I don't think so mate. Im not biting, just answering his questions. He is far from tormenting me and when i did speak to you T on the phone i did say that this jerk does'nt bother me in the slightest. Rather than it was you who was curious as to who he was and i simply replied, "i don't care"! I can help myself mate! you know me alot better than this post you have typed! ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »
Did you sign up on-line?  If so, you should've received your first copy by now.
Of course, it would help if I knew who you were.   :)

As for Luke replying to Hank's posts, yes, it certainly fuels Hank's fire.  The funny part is, I think we all get more upset about it than Luke does.  He seems to be having fun just stringing this knobhead along.  Luke, for the sake of your good buddies, Messiah & Outlaw, can you please stop replying to Hank's posts.  He might not be upsetting you, but he's giving all of us the shits!   ;D

Very true mate!!! Ok no worries!! ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2007, 06:42:41 PM »
Tony, the series worked really well.  It had a good flow to it and was very informative. 

Will channel 31 be picking it up again?

AVBG

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2007, 06:43:21 PM »
Luke be thankfull of the free publicity care of Hank Wood  ;)