Author Topic: whats the worst drug reaction you had???  (Read 11406 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: whats the worst drug reaction you had???
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 10:46:50 PM »
Having never done any drugs in my life, not even a puff of weed, and never been drunk.... I always enjoy these threads on GetBig of guys sharing their crazy trips!  Its almost like a fucking movie reading about what you guys experience!

Anyone ever see the Family Guy when Brian trips on Mushrooms!!  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2012, 10:56:36 PM »
lmao.. so what happened next day, did you wake up normally? or once you mind fuck yourself that bad, it has residual effect?

It was quite a surreal day. Me and a buddy took the acid. He was seeing witches everywhere. The birds in the air and people in the park were witches to him. I heard people yell and whisper for help underground. I told Richie and he just laughed and said it must be the acid, but 'check out these fucking withches'. Sure mate, like that's not the fucking acid talking either. So with my bare hands I started digging a hole in the middle of the park to help the poor fuckers up.

Eventually the park keeper came round and told us to clear off. Went home to sleep and it was a big 'wtf' when we woke up. No comedowns or anything. Didn't do it again. Too weird.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2012, 12:29:41 PM »
Ive had some nasty trips the worst experience though was the night before i'm getting on a plane at 5 am to go back to school me and my buddy smoke weed, eat lyrica, eat muscle relaxers and then i get on the plane. I fucking passed out and woke up ready to fucking puke, i was completely out of it i was like wtf im on a plane? i stumble down the aisle to puke just grabbing the backs of chairs stumbling then right before the bathroom i miss the head rest and grab some dudes face and just raped it, using his face as a crutch i made it to the stall and heaved. I was best kind after but the altitude caused increased serum levels of the drugs and just pushed me over the edge.i remember sobering up and was like i fucking just raped the old man and didn't say shit to him, all i wanted was the fucking toilet, i woke up on a plane and didn't know where i was, lol.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2012, 02:09:07 PM »
Ive had some nasty trips the worst experience though was the night before i'm getting on a plane at 5 am to go back to school me and my buddy smoke weed, eat lyrica, eat muscle relaxers and then i get on the plane. I fucking passed out and woke up ready to fucking puke, i was completely out of it i was like wtf im on a plane? i stumble down the aisle to puke just grabbing the backs of chairs stumbling then right before the bathroom i miss the head rest and grab some dudes face and just raped it, using his face as a crutch i made it to the stall and heaved. I was best kind after but the altitude caused increased serum levels of the drugs and just pushed me over the edge.i remember sobering up and was like i fucking just raped the old man and didn't say shit to him, all i wanted was the fucking toilet, i woke up on a plane and didn't know where i was, lol.

ahahaha, this is hilarious, I was in tears reading it, nice one

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2012, 02:34:35 PM »
being in and out of consciousness. But I didn't suffer, just my gf who was freakin' out, lol...
?

chess315

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM »
were you able to sleep in those 3 days? that fucking sucks...

i have heard about people who done acid, and had a bad fucking trip and "never came back" sorta speak, fucked up in their head for the rest of their lives, not sure if its just a myth
no no sleep at all

chess315

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2012, 02:37:25 PM »
Ive had so many bad trips,drunk,highs I could go on for pages and pages. Hell I was on here posting out of my right mind for a couple days straight a few months back.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2012, 06:00:00 PM »
Bad trips on weed are pure horror, had it once or twice.

Still, alcohol intoxication comes close, I have a few nights that I cannot remember anything about, which is honestly worse than weed.

One night, I was so drunk and we were in a town about 80km away from my home town, next morning I woke up in my bed. Can't remember how I got home.

so u r 13 years old? tell me more...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
being in and out of consciousness. But I didn't suffer, just my gf who was freakin' out, lol...

on what ?

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2012, 06:24:39 PM »
Weed Panic Attacks are the fucking WORST EVER!!!!!

Stopped smoking because of them  8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2012, 06:26:44 PM »
Weed Panic Attacks are the fucking WORST EVER!!!!!

Stopped smoking because of them  8)

was yours laced ? isnt it supposed to mellow you out ?

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »
was yours laced ? isnt it supposed to mellow you out ?

Good question.

One time i bought a dub in the projects. Pretty sure it was sprayed. Took a hit, and immediately dropped to the floor and was FREAKING THE FUCK OUT for like 20 minutes.

but when not laced i'll smoke chill, THEN it will come out of nowhere and cripple me for 20 minutes. I used to burn all the time and not have a fuck all worry in the world.

Just cant do it anymore. My days of smoking pot are over...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 07:18:04 PM »
me and my firnrs found a nug on a bench in upstate new york

i couldnt say a word

my friend couldnt stop laughing

his brother went NUTS

his girlfriend rolled up into a ball and didnt say a word

me and my friend played ping pong, sobered up immediately and played like chinese champions. as soon as we stopped we went back into the hole

then his brother comes over, says... how would u guys feel if a turd rolled out my pants, seriously. i think he wound up naked in the bathtub

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »
I started getting those weird weed trips too where I felt like shit and thought everyone was against me..lol. Exactly as Makaveli mentioned especially the part about not saying a word to anyone..lol. If I ever smoked with anyone I made sure I had smoked that specific strain a few times already. Cause you never know how you're gonna react to new bud but chances are if its any good it would fuck you right up. lol

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
I started getting those weird weed trips too where I felt like shit and thought everyone was against me..lol. Exactly as Makaveli mentioned especially the part about not saying a word to anyone..lol. If I ever smoked with anyone I made sure I had smoked that specific strain a few times already. Cause you never know how you're gonna react to new bud but chances are if its any good it would you right up. lol

Truth.

I favor more Indica Dominant strains..

Fuck that SATIVA UP SHIT no thanks

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 07:23:38 PM »
Truth.

love the avatar  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2012, 04:31:35 AM »
Truth.

i do want to say you guys are pussies, i smoked weed at ridiculous amounts for two straight months and am going through the withdrawal now, its very similar to opiate and benzo withdrawal.  I was smoking purp kush,skunk,hash,masta kush etc.. all fuckign day long. Yes that seems stupid but i have an issue were my mind is too active, i process to much info so i need to dumb myself down and i do not mean that in a cocky way, i process too much. I have the aspie and a pictographic memory along with hyper everything and weed helps a ton.

Im sorry i was about to go into a long troll, carry on i;ve lost the energy. ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2012, 04:39:34 AM »
i do want to say you guys are pussies, i smoked weed at ridiculous amounts for two straight months and am going through the withdrawal now, its very similar to opiate and benzo withdrawal.  I was smoking purp kush,skunk,hash,masta kush etc.. all fuckign day long. Yes that seems stupid but i have an issue were my mind is too active, i process to much info so i need to dumb myself down and i do not mean that in a cocky way, i process too much. I have the aspie and a pictographic memory along with hyper everything and weed helps a ton.

I know what your saying.  I work in IT and it is stressful sometimes.  Nothing better than slowing down and blocking that shit out until the next day.  Feels good before work too.  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2012, 04:40:19 AM »
Great thread.

Yeah, I have had some hairy acid trips in my day. I quit smoking weed years ago due to the paranoia I'd feel when smoking too.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2012, 04:42:39 AM »
Great thread.

Yeah, I have had some hairy acid trips in my day. I quit smoking weed years ago due to the paranoia I'd feel when smoking too.

I bet you had some great jam sessions huh?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2012, 04:46:18 AM »
I know what your saying.  I work in IT and it is stressful sometimes.  Nothing better than slowing down and blocking that shit out until the next day.  Feels good before work too.  ;D

exactly. i dont think anything does this better on earth, it takes you to a completely different place. You almost have conscious control of your emotions, in a way that i don't experience sober. Alas i've given it up as work is picking up, but medicinally this plant has alot of promise.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2012, 07:36:39 AM »
Having never done any drugs in my life, not even a puff of weed, and never been drunk.... I always enjoy these threads on GetBig of guys sharing their crazy trips!  Its almost like a fucking movie reading about what you guys experience!

Anyone ever see the Family Guy when Brian trips on Mushrooms!!  ;D

and still not interested to try?

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »

how could you compare coming off weed to benzos and opiates? i smoked many many bongs every day for 5 years and when i stopped i didn't have any physical withdrawals at all, you want to smoke out of habit but that's it

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2012, 09:17:48 AM »
how could you compare coming off weed to benzos and opiates? i smoked many many bongs every day for 5 years and when i stopped i didn't have any physical withdrawals at all, you want to smoke out of habit but that's it

Plus 1 opiate and benzo withdraw will have you crying on the fucken floor like your whole family was just slaughtered in front of you. Withdraw from those drugs is the worst nightmare you can ever imagine.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2012, 09:19:27 AM »

because it shares many of the symptoms, it will be in the new DSM and is a recognized syndrome. I induced mj hyperemesis syndrome and have all kinds of symptoms. I've taken both other drugs and it shares some of the symptoms. The magnitude is way lower, but the shits, vomiting, nausea, anorexia, sweats, insomnia etc... are all there. Not sure why you didn't have issues, some don't, some do and the data is all there. I've taken benzos at the same level as a buddy and he had a seizure coming off, me nothing but anxiety and insomnia. Neurochemistry is funny and the fact that anandamide exists and has been shown to downregulate makes perfect sense.

Trust me i'm not a complainer, it exists and it sucks.