Author Topic: Yes, I'm still working out  (Read 32805 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Yes, I'm still working out
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2012, 05:18:51 PM »
I like bryan and i'm glad he is world's champ BUT....HE ISN'T A WORLD'S CHAMP

the guy one of the top wrestlers in the world but he isn't a world's champ in WWF which is a big man's territory ( and yes- I just said "Big man's territory")

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »
in terms of ADR and "xpac heat"- I dunno....fact of the matter (in my eyes at least) is that the guy is way to handsome to not either get heel heat....the guy would be a horrible babyface btw

not that he is a bad worker mind you; it's just- when you are as good looking as he is then there is no why that he can't be a heel

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2012, 07:11:38 PM »
in terms of ADR and "xpac heat"- I dunno....fact of the matter (in my eyes at least) is that the guy is way to handsome to not either get heel heat....the guy would be a horrible babyface btw

not that he is a bad worker mind you; it's just- when you are as good looking as he is then there is no why that he can't be a heel
U serious?

The Rock makes more panties wet then damn near any man on the planet. And he's arguably the top babyface of all times.

Del Rio makes me want to turn the tv off not boo him. That's not good heat.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2012, 07:31:55 PM »
Steve just started watching wrestling when he moved to tampa and started working out at the same gym as all those fcw guys.

He has no clue who Dos Caras is or the history behind him or his legendary family.
Asshole...

Ur talking about wrestling and bodybuilding just like talking about me... U don't know anything about me (or wrestling or bodybuilding)...still talking shit and ur very confident...which is so funny...

I started watching wrestling when I was 6 years old...I saw my first bodybuilding magazine when I was 9...

But u know...there was no pro wrestling in Hungary...not even TV... I was watching it on other european TV channels. So I started bodybuilding...to look great and to escape from Hungary. And I did it pretty well I guess.

So now I'm ready to start wrestling finally.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2012, 07:33:14 PM »
Asshole...

Ur talking about wrestling and bodybuilding just like talking about me... U don't know anything about me (or wrestling or bodybuilding)...still talking shit and ur very confident...which is so funny...

I started watching wrestling when I was 6 years old...I saw my first bodybuilding magazine when I was 9...

But u know...there was no pro wrestling in Hungary...not even TV... I was watching it on other european TV channels. So I started bodybuilding...to look great and to escape from Hungary. And I did it pretty well I guess.

So now I'm ready to start wrestling finally.

did you like andre the giant?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2012, 07:35:28 PM »
2010 Christmas with Alberto's family in Miami.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2012, 07:35:40 PM »
any new pics of your wife?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2012, 07:37:19 PM »
His son's christening... 2011 April or May

At with his fater, Jose (Dos Caras)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »
any new pics of your wife?
Yes, there is one in this thread already...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2012, 09:03:26 PM »
Still it would be a good way to make at least 300k a year.  So who cares? ;D

take care ppl may use your words against your in the future ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2012, 09:28:19 PM »
take care ppl may use your words against your in the future ;D
Which words? I'm willing to be even a clown wrestler with a midget for 300k a year...? Yes. LOL!

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2012, 12:54:47 AM »
Because I got many messages about this...  ::)

Here I am, in the middle of the night, in the bathroom.

No, I haven't increased any shit and I' still 214.
Steve when you mentioned contracts in FLEX-do you know in which range are contracts over MD,FLEX and other supplement companies???they NEVER say how worth is a contract but they always write "This bodybuilder signed EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT" and then i find out he makes   -1 or 2k a month...is that a lil bit ridicolous?! only thing i heard when JOHN ROMANO said that JAY signed 3 years with MD for 450k-and you have to calculate that you have to pay 40% taxes from that amount which is 90k a year!ok thats very good,he has other 20 sponsors etc-but isnt it too low for someone who is the best of the best in his field?what about other top 10 OLYMPIA pors?i bet they arent earning that much!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2012, 01:09:19 AM »
Steve when you mentioned contracts in FLEX-do you know in which range are contracts over MD,FLEX and other supplement companies???they NEVER say how worth is a contract but they always write "This bodybuilder signed EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT" and then i find out he makes   -1 or 2k a month...is that a lil bit ridicolous?! only thing i heard when JOHN ROMANO said that JAY signed 3 years with MD for 450k-and you have to calculate that you have to pay 40% taxes from that amount which is 90k a year!ok thats very good,he has other 20 sponsors etc-but isnt it too low for someone who is the best of the best in his field?what about other top 10 OLYMPIA pors?i bet they arent earning that much!
Welcome to reality!  ;D

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2012, 05:25:26 AM »
Welcome to reality!  ;D
can you give us some examples please?how much they pay

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2012, 07:14:49 AM »
your damn hands are GH'ed to fucking OBLIVION in this pic!!!!  :o

How many damn i.u's were you on here!!???  :o

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2012, 08:16:37 AM »
can you give us some examples please?how much they pay
Depends on the athlete and the contract.

As a publication contract $3000 a month is damn good. And yes, it would be a good salary...but if u spending almost that much on food and gear...

Anyways...as I know Kai gets $7000/month...but his supplement contract is much much higher... Some new guys maybe $1000... But u have to understand...if they would call u...u will be a weider athlete, u gonna get $500...deal...? After all those years of work...u gonna say yes...of course...

But in life...it's about different point of views... When I told my buddy Bautista...how much I made with my contract...he was shocked and told me how the hell are they thinking that I'm gonna represent a company for that little money... Well I told him...should I tell them at the meeting...and then go back to the bar being a bouncer just like u were for 10 years... LOL!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2012, 08:17:52 AM »
your damn hands are GH'ed to fucking OBLIVION in this pic!!!!  :o

How many damn i.u's were you on here!!???  :o

I was on ZERO, absolute natural, not even training and looked like SHIT under the clothes.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »
I was on ZERO, absolute natural, not even training and looked like SHIT under the clothes.

with the width of your hands there in that fist position, you have room to fit 10 fingers running along there.
they're wide.

ok you were natural there but how many i.u's DID IT TAKE for them to get like that?
they are jay cutler proportions  :o

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2012, 08:28:57 AM »
with the width of your hands there in that fist position, you have room to fit 10 fingers running along there.
they're wide.

ok you were natural there but how many i.u's DID IT TAKE for them to get like that?
they are jay cutler proportions  :o
Everybodys knows here how much I was using...

My hands aren't big at all. Palms? Yes. But what about lifting thousands of pounds every day for 13 years now...?

And my wrist... Really really small.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2012, 08:50:46 AM »
Everybodys knows here how much I was using...

My hands aren't big at all. Palms? Yes. But what about lifting thousands of pounds every day for 13 years now...?

And my wrist... Really really small.

yes i remember you posted it but couldnt remember. i think the highest you went was upto 4iu, jeff long nose style. i cant remember.

fair enough. naturally wide fists.
here's a funny thought, IMAGINE! if you ever took what the top guys take! lol. you would have a permanent Thor sledge hammer for a hand  ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 02, 2012, 08:51:23 AM »
You're holding a lot of water in your face there for clean/natural Steve! Maybe it's just fat? ;)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: March 02, 2012, 09:03:22 AM »
You're holding a lot of water in your face there for clean/natural Steve! Maybe it's just fat? ;)
My mother is holding a lot of water on her face for 28 years now...because she's eating more calories than she's using...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: March 02, 2012, 09:05:56 AM »
My mother is holding a lot of water on her face for 28 years now...because she's eating more calories than she's using...
:)

SSmith

• Getbig I
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2012, 09:56:01 AM »

Usually 4-5 meals a day...maybe around 200-250 g protein and 150-250 g carbs.

That seems very low cals...2000 or so? Are you training for MMA and with weight in the gym with such low cals? Does your weight drops or you stay where you are?

What was your macros when you where "overfeeding" yourself and growing?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 02, 2012, 10:02:57 AM »
That seems very low cals...2000 or so? Are you training for MMA and with weight in the gym with such low cals? Does your weight drops or you stay where you are?

What was your macros when you where "overfeeding" yourself and growing?
I had protein between 400 and 500 g daily sometimes.

I don't need too much carbs, but I had around 600 g sometimes.

It's all about the speed of ur metabolism. U can stay at the same weight with 150 grams of carbs... Or increase the training, eating more meals...and loosing weight like a mothafucker with 300 grams of carbs...