Author Topic: Yes, I'm still working out  (Read 32798 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Yes, I'm still working out
« Reply #225 on: March 02, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
I'm already training with WWE...have to learn a lot first... Then see what happens... I give myself maybe 2 years to find out.  ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 02, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »
Doing wrestling because you want to be famous is a bad idea.

You gotta love it. The guys who do the best at it are the ones who dreamed of being wwe champion since they were in grade school. As faggy as that seems those are the guys that succeed because its such a hard thing to do you gotta love it to do well at it. Im sure your bff Alberto has told you that.

HHH runs the WWE. He absolutely hates guys who think because they have some muscle, they think they're gonna be a wrestler.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #227 on: March 02, 2012, 02:38:25 PM »
HHH runs the WWE. He absolutely hates guys who think because they have some muscle, they think they're gonna be a wrestler.
Stupidest post of the day...

1. Everybody knows that I'm the most humble guy in the wrestling school. I wanna learn first. I don't have to prove anything yet. I'm a beginner.

2. HHH doesn't run the company. He will, maybe one day. Vince already train him to do that.

3. I'm gonna give u only 3 names...but biggest names... HHH, Cena, Bautista... All of them wanted to be a bodybuilder competitor. All of them competed at bodybuilding shows. But they realized they could be much better wrestlers and would make tons of money... Rest is history.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #228 on: March 02, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »

1. Everybody knows that I'm the most humble guy in the wrestling school. I wanna learn first. I don't have to prove anything yet. I'm a beginner.

2. HHH doesn't run the company. He will, maybe one day. Vince already train him to do that.

3. I'm gonna give u only 3 names...but biggest names... HHH, Cena, Bautista... All of them wanted to be a bodybuilder competitor. All of them competed at bodybuilding shows. But they realized they could be much better wrestlers and would make tons of money... Rest is history.

All of those guys are a lot taller and bigger than you, don't see to many 5'4 wrestlers.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: March 02, 2012, 02:55:15 PM »
All of those guys are a lot taller and bigger than you, don't see to many 5'4 wrestlers.
That's only a list about guys... all they had is muscles...and wanted to be wrestlers... It's an answer to the post...  ;)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #230 on: March 02, 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
Steve you can bite your opponents in their knee, that can be your special move, I mean, I haven't seen something like that as far as I can remember. 

It would be very original, you know, people like original stuff. If you have success please remember I gave you the idea, so you can send me some autographs for my little cousins in appreciation.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:17 PM »
Steve you can bite your opponents in their knee, that can be your special move, I mean, I haven't seen something like that as far as I can remember.  

It would be very original, you know, people like original stuff. If you have success please remember I gave you the idea, so you can send me some autographs for my little cousins in appreciation.

Vicious and funny post.

I like this Steve dude though.

He's tough enough to take the lashings and hold his own quite well.

Good luck with the wrestling thing mang. FUCK the haters and the hatred.

Haters are your MOTIVATORS.

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #232 on: March 02, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »
I had protein between 400 and 500 g daily sometimes.

I don't need too much carbs, but I had around 600 g sometimes.

It's all about the speed of ur metabolism. U can stay at the same weight with 150 grams of carbs... Or increase the training, eating more meals...and loosing weight like a mothafucker with 300 grams of carbs...

A natural lifter wouldn't consist of 400-500g of protein on a daily basis. Are you retarded by not specifically stating while on "enhancement synthetics" you could take that much since your metabolism is running like no other.
Team Sarcasm

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #233 on: March 02, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »
If it doesn't work out try being a racing driver or a film star.
O

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 02, 2012, 06:19:27 PM »
A natural lifter wouldn't consist of 400-500g of protein on a daily basis. Are you retarded by not specifically stating while on "enhancement synthetics" you could take that much since your metabolism is running like no other.
Captain obvious strikes again! Who said that I was natural at that time, u smart piece of shit...?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: March 02, 2012, 06:20:19 PM »
Sure. The 2 other things I'm interested in!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #236 on: March 02, 2012, 06:21:07 PM »
Captain obvious strikes again! Who said that I was natural at that time, u smart piece of shit...?
He`s just another troll Steve.  :(

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: March 02, 2012, 06:24:30 PM »
He`s just another troll Steve.  :(
I like to think that all those kind of posts are coming for a machine...I can't believe that human beings can be that stupid, negative, naive, childish...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 02, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »
I like to think that all those kind of posts are coming for a machine...I can't believe that human beings can be that stupid, negative, naive, childish...
Come on bro,this is getbig!  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 02, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »

I agree, if that doesn't workout he should try to challenge the Klitschkos  sisters for the HW title or  he should take over from Steve Jobs @  Apple .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 02, 2012, 08:01:06 PM »

LMFAO. Bautista has been filling your tiny head with a load of shit. HHH competed in the Mr. New Hampshire but learned early on that BB wasn't in the cards. However, the difference between you and HHH is that he actually lived and breathed wrestling at a very early age. Ted Arcidi(worlds strongest raw bench at one time, also a sub-teacher from Newton Mass then Nashua New Hampshire) told him that wrestling was going to explode and Rich Flair gave him his first REAL opportunity. However, Killer Kowalski is the one how layed the real tracks. Sorry to burst your bubble Steve but you already said that you want to be an actor. HHH(Paul Levesque) dispises these types of guys. Truth is you really don't have anything to offer in pro wrestling. WAY WAY too fucking short. You will look like a fat little midget on screen. Sorry but that's the truth. And if Bautista is telling you different bro, I wouldn't leave him and your wife alone for very long. If you get my drift ;)

FYI---HHH only competed in the Mr. New Hampshire once or maybe twice... He later become an NPC local judge when he worked with Kevin McGaunn(IFBB pro) at Gold's New Hampshire. Here's a little insight on HHH. He didn't hang out bars...He was never a bouncer...He would NEVER make the statement(in print) that " if people aren't looking at me then that sucks"...

HHH didn't only pay his dues in wrestling, he now is the dues. That is the reason Vince allowed him to marry his daughter. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or crush your dream bro. But lets get one thing straight.  If you're not GGEWish and/or queer, Hollywood is out of the question. And you might be 5'5, and in  Hollywood, thats actually an asset. However, you don't have the height/weight ratio to be in a position in Hollywood for anything other than maybe a re-mix of the Wizard of Oz. No joke bro...At your height, anything over 150 pounds will look retarded on screen. Now you do have a gignatic mellon because of the amount of HGH you abused over the years and that's a good thing when it comes to the big screen. However, your English isn't the best. And these types of guys on screen are the bad ass type. And no one at your height is the bad ass type. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE EATEN TOO MUCH OF THE AMERICAN CHEESE...Bob Chick has half a foot and almost 50 pounds and is prettier than you and has all the GGEWish connections and has lived around Hollywood for years. And he knew it was a pipe dream for someone who isn't in the Hierarchy. Come on bro, instead of telling everyone what your gonna do, go do it and then come back here and make me/us eat crow. Until then, you're just a fucking wannabe talker who took way too much HGH that his ab wall split. :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 02, 2012, 08:16:01 PM »
This is true but if played correctly Steve's relative smallness could also become a subconscious angle in that he will be a natural underdog and that means 'babyface' if his wrestling personality and ability is appealing - look at rey mysterio it's not unprecedented. It can be a point of difference from the endless 6'3 250 dudes.

There are literally many dozens of semi-pro wrestling gigs across America. And some of these guys have been doing this shit for decades. I'm talking hard core mother fuckers. Nobody and I mean nobody under the height of 6 feet joins a wrestling camp and then moves up the ranks of wrestling unless they were on some sort of reality show and/or already bring something(an audience) to the table. And thats a fact Jack ;)

And another thing, IT ALL GOES THROUGH HHH NOW!!!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 02, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »
LMFAO. Bautista has been filling your tiny head with a load of shit. HHH competed in the Mr. New Hampshire but learned early on that BB wasn't in the cards. However, the difference between you and HHH is that he actually lived and breathed wrestling at a very early age. Ted Arcidi(worlds strongest raw bench at one time, also a sub-teacher from Newton Mass then Nashua New Hampshire) told him that wrestling was going to explode and Rich Flair gave him his first REAL opportunity. However, Killer Kowalski is the one how layed the real tracks. Sorry to burst your bubble Steve but you already said that you want to be an actor. HHH(Paul Levesque) dispises these types of guys. Truth is you really don't have anything to offer in pro wrestling. WAY WAY too fucking short. You will look like a fat little midget on screen. Sorry but that's the truth. And if Bautista is telling you different bro, I wouldn't leave him and your wife alone for very long. If you get my drift ;)

FYI---HHH only competed in the Mr. New Hampshire once or maybe twice... He later become an NPC local judge when he worked with Kevin McGaunn(IFBB pro) at Gold's New Hampshire. Here's a little insight on HHH. He didn't hang out bars...He was never a bouncer...He would NEVER make the statement(in print) that " if people aren't looking at me then that sucks"...

HHH didn't only pay his dues in wrestling, he now is the dues. That is the reason Vince allowed him to marry his daughter. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or crush your dream bro. But lets get one thing straight.  If you're not GGEWish and/or queer, Hollywood is out of the question. And you might be 5'5, and in  Hollywood, thats actually an asset. However, you don't have the height/weight ratio to be in a position in Hollywood for anything other than maybe a re-mix of the Wizard of Oz. No joke bro...At your height, anything over 150 pounds will look retarded on screen. Now you do have a gignatic mellon because of the amount of HGH you abused over the years and that's a good thing when it comes to the big screen. However, your English isn't the best. And these types of guys on screen are the bad ass type. And no one at your height is the bad ass type. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE EATEN TOO MUCH OF THE AMERICAN CHEESE...Bob Chick has half a foot and almost 50 pounds and is prettier than you and has all the GGEWish connections and has lived around Hollywood for years. And he knew it was a pipe dream for someone who isn't in the Hierarchy. Come on bro, instead of telling everyone what your gonna do, go do it and then come back here and make me/us eat crow. Until then, you're just a fucking wannabe talker who took way too much HGH that his ab wall split. :-\
Hero of the day!  :D

Oh u fuckin nobody...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: March 02, 2012, 08:57:41 PM »
There are literally many dozens of semi-pro wrestling gigs across America. And some of these guys have been doing this shit for decades. I'm talking hard core mother fuckers. Nobody and I mean nobody under the height of 6 feet joins a wrestling camp and then moves up the ranks of wrestling unless they were on some sort of reality show and/or already bring something(an audience) to the table. And thats a fact Jack ;)

And another thing, IT ALL GOES THROUGH HHH NOW!!!
Relax stupid kid...relax...

It's like telling to somebody who wanna take lessons with a Cessna, that he's never gonna fly to the Moon...he has no chance... Are u that bored dude...?! Go and fuck yourself then!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 02, 2012, 09:10:10 PM »

It's like telling to somebody who wanna take lessons with a Cessna, that he's never gonna fly to the Moon...he has no chance... Are u that bored dude...?! Go and fuck yourself then!
LOL  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 02, 2012, 09:20:27 PM »

Just hate LIARS and people who don't tell the truth. Much like GH15 ;) You're not being honest about the Wrestling subject and I'm one of many on here who will tell the truth regardless of the LIES being told.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 02, 2012, 09:21:51 PM »
Hero of the day!  :D

Oh u fuckin nobody...

How far we gonna push this Mr Swinger :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2012, 09:25:44 PM »

Such an angry little elf. Keeps me from feeling the slightest bit of remorse for the beatings you take on here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »
Hero of the day!  :D

Oh u fuckin nobody...

Not a hero, you're just a lying sack of shit who is about to be exposed the more you talk about WWE wrestling. ;) Bring it on midget. The world is waiting for your knowledge.  The fact that you put Cena and HHH in the same sentence should be enough to shut you up...But whats even funnier is you put the guy you train Batista in the same sentence. WTF dude... Are you kidding me!!!Batista? Jesus dude, you really have zero clue about the Hierarchy of wrestling.

FYI, HHH runs the whole show and the Undertaker hates midgets and Batista loves to fuck migets wifes... .And thats a fact JaCK...

PM me after you've been abused by reality bro ;)

chess315

« Reply #249 on: March 02, 2012, 11:21:10 PM »
I'm already training with WWE...have to learn a lot first... Then see what happens... I give myself maybe 2 years to find out.  ;)
arent you a little short for that? I professional wrestled a few times I will say this that is the hardest thing you can possible do to your body way worse then football and mma type training. Good luck though steve if your in with the wwe you have it made . What made me give up on it I don't really have the body or didn't at the time and meeting a few of the guys that had success they where all drunks and fucked up in some way. I do think a person can do well at it an have a good life if they avoid the pitfalls and you seem really level headed so good luck