Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10114 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 11:18:24 AM »
I think its mindbogling how you see people with smooth legs, not too big ...lifting a ton then you have someone like Milos with Tree Trunk Legs, cut as hell doing small weights...Id rather not lift heavy and have Milos legs.
L

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 11:19:11 AM »
The greatest challenge in the history of Bodybuilding...... 8)

Squadfather vs. Milos Sarcev giants sets....
i believe bodybuilding.com will make a live webcast from Fullerton/CA.  ::)

P.S. i have no doubt that Milos Preparation Routine is very hard to take....If Proffessionell Bodybuilders, who trained hard, heavy, intense, volume-rich,....
said "it really hurts, and the pain is beyond what people think", so it would easily to hard for the "average Gym-Member"...
But anyhow, Milos also said that this training is a specific Training for Preparation
to get ready for a BB-Contest.....and he also won`t prescribe it for "Year-Round-Training".

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 11:21:15 AM »
And as a side event, I can have a greeco roman wrestling match with Milimar!
L

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 11:22:33 AM »
I am dissappointed Milos did not offer Squadfather paid air flight and room & board to visit his gym and try the workout.

Milos, Squadfather's endorsement would be well worth the money, because God knows your credibility around here is suffering especially since the 'snake oil' debacle and the Team Nasser interview Part II. ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »
useless crap. just because you get a hell of a pump doesnt mean you grow from it  ::)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 11:25:06 AM »
milos, when you started as a bodybuilder, did you build your legs through traditional methods, or did you use supersets way back then?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
This thread is like a year old...
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 11:28:25 AM »
Maybe Milos rejects the fact that big weights build big muscle? and is it a fable like milking the lizard causes blindness?

Maybe all of you reject the fact that "big weights" term is RELATIVE...
I choose the weight ACCORDINGLY and IT IS ALWAYS A "BIG WEIGHT" (meaning as heavy as needed to cause trouble performing certain number of reps /usually 10/ considering TECHNIQUE used in particular exercise...)

Most of "my athletes" increased size of their lacking bodyparts (whatever those might be...) AFTER I REDUCED considerably amount of weight they were using while training that bodypart...

Experienced lifters will know how to make 135 lbs feel like 500 lbs...AS I SAID...

So, to emphasize again: I am NOT suggesting LIGHT WEIGHT...Hell no!...I am just being realistic with expectations as I am quite experienced in giant sets...

Maybe few people from here attending my seminar could confirm THAT DURING THE SEMINAR'S GIANT SETS SEGMENT - they experienced shocking surprise realizing that 6 pound dumbbells - (well RED and not appropriately PINK...) were IMPOSSIBLE TO LIFT FOR designed 10 repetition protocol...

ANYWAY...I just thought of something and I will gladly offer: we can make GETBIG, BODYBUILDING.COM, ENTER THE MIND, FLEXONLINE, MD...BOARD DAY in  my Koloseum gym (once a week, twice a month...once a month? Doesn't matter...) and I will design giant sets for each bodypart and have 5-10 people try it to complete...

It could be done very easily...

If there are only 5-10 guys (and/or tuff girls) total and they prefer that I also train with them - we can do that...One body part (lets start with LEGS exactly...) and see how you guys like it.

I would not do it as a 'challenge' to prove anyone wrong...but as the opportunity to open your mind to NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES this fabulous style of training can bring...

And...YES...I am serious...

Also - we can always bring FITSHOW...or Bob Chick...or ESPN ::)...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 11:31:10 AM »

ANYWAY...I just thought of something and I will gladly offer: we can make GETBIG, BODYBUILDING.COM, ENTER THE MIND, FLEXONLINE, MD...BOARD DAY in  my Koloseum gym (once a week, twice a month...once a month? Doesn't matter...) and I will design giant sets for each bodypart and have 5-10 people try it to complete...

not necessary,one endorsement by Squadfather would be all you need.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 11:44:49 AM »
shorter rest sets= greater gh +test response
more lactic acid build-up= greater gh +test response+ more muscle fiber damage
higher intensity workout= greater gh +test response+more muscle fiber damage
more volume= greater gh +test response +more muscle fiber damage
more sweating= greater gh +test response

these are the facts of the case, your honor.

Milo's is dead on the money.
and why should any of you have doubted thi to begin with? he looks better than everysingle one of you, and not only is he repsonsible for his own physique, but that of counteless professional bodybuilders who all look better than you as well.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »
shorter rest sets= greater gh +test response
more lactic acid build-up= greater gh +test response+ more muscle fiber damage
higher intensity workout= greater gh +test response+more muscle fiber damage
more volume= greater gh +test response +more muscle fiber damage
more sweating= greater gh +test response

these are the facts of the case, your honor.

Milo's is dead on the money.
and why should any of you have doubted thi to begin with? he looks better than everysingle one of you, and not only is he repsonsible for his own physique, but that of counteless professional bodybuilders who all look better than you as well.

well if he is right and you do all this then why dont you look better than all of us  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 11:50:00 AM »
your argument is flawed...

for it to make sense it would have to be fact that we were all the same age, had the same genetics, same diet, same amount of years lifting, and the same consistancy in the gym.

but me and you and everyone else all have differing ages, differing genetics, different diets, different amounts of years lifting, and varying amounts of dedication to the sport.

the reason why i dont look like milos(and better than all of you)? differing age, differing genetics, differing diet, differing years lifting, different STARTING POINT.

stop being such a dipshit...needing an 18 year old know-it-all who-knows-nothing to explain everything out for you... :)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 11:59:46 AM »
The greatest challenge in the history of Bodybuilding...... 8)

Squadfather vs. Milos Sarcev giants sets....
i believe bodybuilding.com will make a live webcast from Fullerton/CA.  ::)

P.S. i have no doubt that Milos Preparation Routine is very hard to take....If Proffessionell Bodybuilders, who trained hard, heavy, intense, volume-rich,....
said "it really hurts, and the pain is beyond what people think", so it would easily to hard for the "average Gym-Member"...
But anyhow, Milos also said that this training is a specific Training for Preparation
to get ready for a BB-Contest.....and he also won`t prescribe it for "Year-Round-Training".

Oh YEAH...I would prescribe it for "Year-Round"...and what's more to some even for (GET THIS:) "Life-Round"...

Yes, I am serious again...and I could explain IN MY SEMINAR...as I have no time now...but in short: ask yourself...If you are able to complete whatever STRAIGHT SET with whatever weight, set, reps, bodypart, technique, tempo...etc...and that was the hardest set you ever did...would resting after the set be harder or easier than maybe changing the exercise and upon completion of that "BEST SET EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER" (make sure you read this with Brats accent) immediately starting lifting in superset fashion similar exercise for the same muscle group (not exceeding 10 seconds between the sets)...and than immediately upon finishing that second exercise move to third...fourth....fourth y fourth...

Accept no limitations as limitation (as Bruce Lee preached and I deeply believe in it) and you'll realize that ONLY due to weakness of others we think like "others" (Hmmm - should we called them Sissies? ;D)...and draw the limit lines WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BELOW our potential...

If you do something - do it 100% or don't even bother...(that's the attitude of the champions and winners in life...) so IF you start thinking of EVERY EXCUSE in a book [ISBN:0-133567459773, Author: The Squadfather, Title: "Lift Heavy or Stay home...and realize heavy weights hurt - so mind as well stay at home and get fat..." bestseller available at www.amazon.com...Mention this thread and receive 15% OFF coupon...well - not for a book but a liposuction...at whatever clinic....but let's get back to the point...)

GIANT SETS are ULTIMATE TEST of INTENSITY as you could think of THE MOST INTENSE TRAINING EVER...pardon - EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER...an d when you proudly want to compare it to my giant sets - you should realize that I would take THAT TRAINING only as the starting point and ADD TO IT...in the form of giant sets - making it even more intense...off course.)

Certainly, this kind of training is demanding and very few people could train for prolonged period of time whit this kind of intensity...but those are simply MORTALS...
I am talking about selected few who KNOW BETTER...that all of us INDIVIDUALLY are responsible for our own personal LIMITATIONS, beliefs and expectations....and those selected few DO NOT EVER LOOK FOR EXCUSES (reasons WHY we SHOULDN'T do something) ooops it should have been EVVVVVVVVVVVVER...(it makes the story more interesting to a the outside listener) rather THEY (US off course...) ARE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS (how to do the best possible job, in the best possible time, with the best possible results...best, best, best...best...and evvvvvvvver!)

OK - before I would be accused to be "under the influence"....I must say that I am: 43% drug free - and that is my BEST EVVVVER.

OK#2 - now I really have to go to work...which is bummer...but than again - depends how you look at it...For some of us that...oh..OK...see you later guys...
Did I say: I LOVE YOU ALL?

Well: LOV'YALLLLLLLL ;)

Life is a beautiful thing...don't you think?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:18 PM »
This thread is like 10 months old ::)

Squadfather is now a milos guy

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
damn milos on a good one today :)
-

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 12:20:28 PM »
I'm pretty damn sure Milos has done his fair share of very heavy straight set training over the years as well. Even experienced trainers sometimes forget what it was that gave them most of their gains.

I don't think anyone would realize their size potential doing giant sets with "low loads", no matter how "brutal" they felt. If you never squat more than 135, forget about hitting your size potential.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »
Oh YEAH...I would prescribe it for "Year-Round"...and what's more to some even for (GET THIS:) "Life-Round"...

Yes, I am serious again...and I could explain IN MY SEMINAR...as I have no time now...but in short: ask yourself...If you are able to complete whatever STRAIGHT SET with whatever weight, set, reps, bodypart, technique, tempo...etc...and that was the hardest set you ever did...would resting after the set be harder or easier than maybe changing the exercise and upon completion of that "BEST SET EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER" (make sure you read this with Brats accent) immediately starting lifting in superset fashion similar exercise for the same muscle group (not exceeding 10 seconds between the sets)...and than immediately upon finishing that second exercise move to third...fourth....fourth y fourth...

Accept no limitations as limitation (as Bruce Lee preached and I deeply believe in it) and you'll realize that ONLY due to weakness of others we think like "others" (Hmmm - should we called them Sissies? ;D)...and draw the limit lines WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BELOW our potential...

If you do something - do it 100% or don't even bother...(that's the attitude of the champions and winners in life...) so IF you start thinking of EVERY EXCUSE in a book [ISBN:0-133567459773, Author: The Squadfather, Title: "Lift Heavy or Stay home...and realize heavy weights hurt - so mind as well stay at home and get fat..." bestseller available at www.amazon.com...Mention this thread and receive 15% OFF coupon...well - not for a book but a liposuction...at whatever clinic....but let's get back to the point...)

GIANT SETS are ULTIMATE TEST of INTENSITY as you could think of THE MOST INTENSE TRAINING EVER...pardon - EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER...an d when you proudly want to compare it to my giant sets - you should realize that I would take THAT TRAINING only as the starting point and ADD TO IT...in the form of giant sets - making it even more intense...off course.)

Certainly, this kind of training is demanding and very few people could train for prolonged period of time whit this kind of intensity...but those are simply MORTALS...
I am talking about selected few who KNOW BETTER...that all of us INDIVIDUALLY are responsible for our own personal LIMITATIONS, beliefs and expectations....and those selected few DO NOT EVER LOOK FOR EXCUSES (reasons WHY we SHOULDN'T do something) ooops it should have been EVVVVVVVVVVVVER...(it makes the story more interesting to a the outside listener) rather THEY (US off course...) ARE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS (how to do the best possible job, in the best possible time, with the best possible results...best, best, best...best...and evvvvvvvver!)

OK - before I would be accused to be "under the influence"....I must say that I am: 43% drug free - and that is my BEST EVVVVER.

OK#2 - now I really have to go to work...which is bummer...but than again - depends how you look at it...For some of us that...oh..OK...see you later guys...
Did I say: I LOVE YOU ALL?

Well: LOV'YALLLLLLLL ;)

Life is a beautiful thing...don't you think?

One thing that none of us can deny is milos lacking a sense of humor. ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »
it was on his latest Fit Show video, you can get to it from the News and Gossip page off the main getbig menu.
Squab...Seriously..Why are you knocking the Pro's ? You and Milos juice... You move mountains and run countless miles ..Yet you barely look better than Vince... Milos lifts light,does countless reps,and look's like you wish you could look like ... HMMM??

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 12:37:14 PM »
hahahahahahahaa, who the hell bumped this one, it's from January, epic boredom.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 12:39:11 PM »
ronnie coleman trained like milos all his life thats why hes the best bodybuilder to ever walk the planet

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
just caught that
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 12:41:18 PM »
just caught that
hahahahaha, that shows you how obsessed some of these shitstains are with me that they spend countless hours researching old threads to bump. :D

affy

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 12:43:16 PM »
lol milos bumped this himself

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 12:43:38 PM »
lol milos bumped this himself
no he didn't, bluto did.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 12:56:11 PM »
Holy shit.. WTF? You're right...