Author Topic: Did The Gift Nutrition Supplements  (Read 1433 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Did The Gift Nutrition Supplements
« on: September 20, 2014, 08:43:38 AM »
This is Phil Heath's worst package he's ever brought to the stage. If the pros want us to believe that it's the supplements that build their body, is it safe to say that The Gift nutrition isn't up to par with other supp companies because Heath looks worse than ever?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Did The Gift Nutrition Supplements
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:46:51 AM »
his new supplements for pregnant woman works great, his Palumboism rush XT is working as promised.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 09:00:06 AM »
Phil is in a different spot than he was a year ago.  Whole new time now - with bigger risks and bigger rewards.

Last year, he had a guaranteed contract, checks rolling in, but ceiling on income.  One job - train like crazy and kick ass at the show.

This year?  We've seen a much different Phil... dissing haters online, defending his new product, talking about all this new business work he is running.  Starting a business is a HUGE effort - particularly one in a hyper-competitive supp industry where everyone's products are very similar, it's very easy to copy, relabel, and undercut.  Big big stress on phil.

So he has no safety net now.  He has no company sponsoring him + chief sponsor at the O.  He's his own man now, which is quite admirable and a move that the BIG risk takers will take. 

now we see what he's made of - if the stress gets to him, and forces him to cheat to win (moving into kai's space to create a situation where biggest competitor is moved).   If he loses (small chance, but possible), if he becomes a guy willing to win some, lose some.

PERSONALLY, I think Phil is too temperamental, too indicative of today's athlete.  If he wins, or loses, he might step aside "for a year just to focus on business".   He'll make a killing if he can dedicate 100% of his energy to promoting the new product line, and save his health too. 

There are plenty of reasons Phil will "take a break" if it's close.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 02:50:16 PM »
Isn't one show a year enough of a break?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:13 PM »
bodybuilding is pathetic and gay

hope this helps

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 04:19:25 PM »
bodybuilding is pathetic and gay

hope this helps

That is why you are here.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »
First off heath will prob win undeservedly.

second, you think 18 year olds have the critical thinking and cynicism to associate decreased performance to a supp?

Thirdly, all drugs -  supps mean shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 04:24:20 PM »
That is why you are here.

<<<surprised that you got yourhands off of coach's crotch long enough to type that

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 04:37:07 PM »
Phil is in a different spot than he was a year ago.  Whole new time now - with bigger risks and bigger rewards.

Last year, he had a guaranteed contract, checks rolling in, but ceiling on income.  One job - train like crazy and kick ass at the show.

This year?  We've seen a much different Phil... dissing haters online, defending his new product, talking about all this new business work he is running.  Starting a business is a HUGE effort - particularly one in a hyper-competitive supp industry where everyone's products are very similar, it's very easy to copy, relabel, and undercut.  Big big stress on phil.

So he has no safety net now.  He has no company sponsoring him + chief sponsor at the O.  He's his own man now, which is quite admirable and a move that the BIG risk takers will take.  

now we see what he's made of - if the stress gets to him, and forces him to cheat to win (moving into kai's space to create a situation where biggest competitor is moved).   If he loses (small chance, but possible), if he becomes a guy willing to win some, lose some.

PERSONALLY, I think Phil is too temperamental, too indicative of today's athlete.  If he wins, or loses, he might step aside "for a year just to focus on business".   He'll make a killing if he can dedicate 100% of his energy to promoting the new product line, and save his health too.  

There are plenty of reasons Phil will "take a break" if it's close.

You've been trolling posts since yesterday and turning them into your own but much of this I agree with.  What I disagree on is, in Phil's mindset he needs to be Mr O for the line to be a success vs vise versa, so there will be no year off.  Just reviewing the brand ability of his products, I think they are having slow sales out the gate.    Shredz which I think is more marketable only did about 100K a year its' 1st two years. Then, I think they jumped to $2M by year 3.  In other words I think Phil thought he'd match his MuscleTech contract right out the gate, but the industry doesn't work that way, not even for his goofy buddy, Jay, even.   Also, based on some dates I've seen, I believe Gifted Nutrition was already formed by his partners, and Phil was given a % of the company.  It's more in the neighborhood of Pride (all male jazz group) who existed before they were relabeled Sade when they signed their pitch woman.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 08:24:48 PM »
No bueno

MuscleTech To the rescue tonight?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!