Author Topic: Biggest Schmoe ever caught in pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10156 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Biggest Schmoe ever caught in pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 06:53:30 AM »
Are you telling me there is a difference between the old UFC fan, gazing at two sweaty men rolling around trying to dominate the other, and a BB fan commenting on the physique built and compared to the other competitors..?

that's not what I asked but, yeah there's a difference.

People who watch mma look at the fighters fighting, that's what they are gazing at... I'm sure you as a male bodybuilder will only notice the swety skin and nipples, but mma fans they love the fighting aspect.

so your turn, answer my question... or do you even dare  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 06:54:37 AM »
Are you telling me there is a difference between the old UFC fan, gazing at two sweaty men rolling around trying to dominate the other, and a BB fan commenting on the physique built and compared to the other competitors..?

yeah oil and fellow schmoes in the stands ..
L

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 07:02:02 AM »

I will explain to you the differences....

The UFC fan is watching highly trained fighters display their abilities against one another. The fighters are displaying their fighting style and abilities before an audience. They are actually being athletic live in front of their audience.

BB is a stage where guys have lifted weights and practiced some type of athletic activity PRIOR to stepping on stage. The men onstage at BB contests are merely posing and showing what they got in POSING TRUNKS showing their glutes most often ::) POSING is putting one's body purposely on view for others to stare at.

HUGE differences here. The UFC fighter's sole purpose is not to display their body.
You would have a somewhat better argument if BB's actually trained onstage....but that is what Power lifting is for.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 07:02:32 AM »
why was he licking his lips? LL cool J or something?
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 07:13:22 AM »
that's not what I asked but, yeah there's a difference.

People who watch mma look at the fighters fighting, that's what they are gazing at... I'm sure you as a male bodybuilder will only notice the swety skin and nipples, but mma fans they love the fighting aspect.

so your turn, answer my question... or do you even dare  ::)

The point was obviously lost on you, and you only emphasize the point with your last post...lets try it again, shall we?

People who watch BB look at the competitors displaying thier physiques, that's what they are gazing at... I'm sure you as a MMA fan will only notice the swety skin and nipples, but BB fans they love the competition aspect.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 07:21:02 AM »
Why would people be such huge fans of bodybuilding if they don't work out?

You ALWAYS have men there who DO NOT EVEN WORK OUT! (wtf do you think they are there for?)

::)

io856

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 07:24:01 AM »
I'm always amazed by the amount of people who discredit bodybuilding at any chance on this bodybuilding board. Mind you the 'closeted bodybuilder' never claims to be a bodybuilder in real life.

"What sport do you play?"
"err ummm I lift weights"  
"What for... just to stay healthy?"
"yeh... I suppose" ::)
"good for you"

Meanwhile the fucking guy probably busts his ass in a  gym, knows all the pros, uses supplements and follows nutritional advice... but can't muster up the courage to be associated with bodybuilding...

I suppose now the people who didn't engage in a particular sport in their youth can cling onto MMA. Just watch it on TV, have a little discussion knowledge here and there... attend a few classes.... and bang! you are no longer a 'closeted bodybuilder'. Heck! you don't even have to go the steroid route because your skinny self can be defended through the middleweight, lightweight divisions. So then you can come on here and defend all those small fighters in the UFC etc... and then discredit any successful bodybuilder and the notion of bodybuilding itself.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 07:27:52 AM »
The point was obviously lost on you, and you only emphasize the point with your last post...lets try it again, shall we?

People who watch BB look at the competitors displaying thier physiques, that's what they are gazing at... I'm sure you as a MMA fan will only notice the swety skin and nipples, but BB fans they love the competition aspect.

In MMA there is a fight going on. It's a sport, it's a game. Fighting is deeply ingrained into the male psyche and men like fights.

Bodybuilding. It's a bunch of men in thongs, oiled up, posing. It's gay as hell. There's no real action going on and nothing to folow like there is in a fight. it's just looking and admiring man bodies.

Bodybuilding is gay as fuck. You know it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 07:48:35 AM »
In MMA there is a fight going on. It's a sport, it's a game. Fighting is deeply ingrained into the male psyche and men like fights.

Bodybuilding. It's a bunch of men in thongs, oiled up, posing. It's gay as hell. There's no real action going on and nothing to folow like there is in a fight. it's just looking and admiring man bodies.

Bodybuilding is gay as fuck. You know it.

Then there is no real good reason for you to be here on a daily basis, is there?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 07:55:21 AM »
Then there is no real good reason for you to be here on a daily basis, is there?

I'm here because i'm the alpha male of Getbig. I'm a real man. Take out your pen and pad, watch me and take some notes, and maybe you'll learn how to be a real man too someday.

Most people here aren't into competetive bodybuilding nd posedowns and all that shit.

Just dudes who like to lift weights here mostly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 08:03:21 AM »
I'm here because i'm the alpha male of Getbig. I'm a real man. Take out your pen and pad, watch me and take some notes, and maybe you'll learn how to be a real man too someday.

Most people here aren't into competetive bodybuilding nd posedowns and all that shit.

Just dudes who like to lift weights here mostly.

Yeah, most here aren't competitive bodybuilders, but boy, do we enjoy watching other men on stage wearing thongs posing trunks.
X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 08:10:27 AM »
Yeah, most here aren't competitive bodybuilders, but boy, do we enjoy watching other men on stage wearing thongs posing trunks.

I'm not into it anymore. I've realized now more than ever that it's all drugs so i'm not into it.

If I wanna see a physique to strive for I look at martial artists or other athletes. Not bodybuilders.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
great documentary, it's about time "bodybuilding" gets exposed for what it truly is in details.

And it's about time people differentiate it with physical conditionning/natural weight lifting or whatever you call it which is an healthy, positive habit.
As more and more people lift weights for health the bad rep linked to "bodybuilders" is slowly disapearing though. Lifting weights for health is going mainstrem -in occident- and more and more people will get muscular , good looking, more confident and healthier  as the time goes by.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »

I hate to disagree with you but there is a difference,

MMA - you go to see a match a fight if you want to call it that way - two opponents fighting with kicks punches, you know what I mean.
Bodybuilding - Its all about the visual - there is nothing more unless you have a very trained eye and know about the ins and outs (no pun intended), I agree that if you
know and can spot who has a better back and who is lacking in the legs and such you could view a BB competition in a similar style as a boxing match or MMA, but the fact is
MMA fighting - BB visual

I tried to explain it as good as I can

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 08:32:30 AM »
Good post uberman, but sadly enough, if you go to any gym 95% of the people that train there stay the same day after day, month after month, year after year.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 10:27:48 AM »
why was he licking his lips? LL cool J or something?

Dry lips?

newmom

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 10:33:31 AM »
Dry lips?

Naaaaaaaa probably thinking about when he will be hitting DQ after chowing down about 3 double downs at KFC

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 10:33:56 AM »

yeah the point was RLY lost  ::)...

that picture is the kind of people that well over 90% of bodybuilding fanbase consists of  :-X. And there's nothing akward about it, right  ::)

You mentioned that people gaze at mma fighters sweting and rolling on each other... wtf are you on  :D

sure  ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 11:05:31 AM »
Why would people be such huge fans of bodybuilding if they don't work out?

I have always wondered that too?
shotgun on the team

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 11:19:02 AM »
I have always wondered that too?

C'mon.  You know the answer.  You just don't want to know.  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »
That guy looks like 95% of people who attend bodybuilding shows.  The other 5% are usually friends & family of the competitors. 
w

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2010, 11:30:33 AM »
That guy looks like 95% of people who attend bodybuilding shows.  The other 5% are usually friends & family of the competitors. 

that's what I'm saying.. and the underdog bodybuilders are "living the dream" allright, kai greene wasn't even over the top with his grape fruit/gay striping parties  :-\, those acts were like making coffee in the morning for these "athletes"  :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »
Maybe his nephew was doing the show.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »

That's not Tre.  ???
!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »
Naaaaaaaa probably thinking about when he will be hitting DQ after chowing down about 3 double downs at KFC
Those shits are nasty...look good on TV, but nasty...

And, so MMA fighters tweaking their nipples before a fight is not gay?