Author Topic: an ownage to rival squadfather  (Read 1315 times)

SuperStu

• Getbig II
an ownage to rival squadfather
« on: February 13, 2007, 04:24:21 PM »
This ugly chug alug was doing dips and coming down to a full range of motion mesuring 1".  Then he went to what i guess you could call deadlifts and only pulled it 2" on the ground and then bounced it back down.  I went up to the whopping 140lbs chug and said whats the matter? are you scared your going to hurt your joints? your free medical will pay for it, why not try goign all the way up? haha!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: an ownage to rival squadfather
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 04:26:45 PM »
yawn.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 04:31:41 PM »
This ugly chug alug was doing dips and coming down to a full range of motion mesuring 1".  Then he went to what i guess you could call deadlifts and only pulled it 2" on the ground and then bounced it back down.  I went up to the whopping 140lbs chug and said whats the matter? are you scared your going to hurt your joints? your free medical will pay for it, why not try goign all the way up? haha!
u have to try7 much much harder

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 08:10:54 PM »
good god i hope that was a joke, that was pathetic!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 08:14:30 PM »
What the fuck is a "chug"?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »
tiny-tit bounty hunter

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
are you delusional?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »

This is 80s sitcom cheese.

In fact, Saved by the Bell's Screech suffered a similar fate at Bayside High's gymnasium, when the lovable nerd was brutepically owned by a bullyish varsity football tough trying to impress Jessie, the gorgeously statuesque straight A student, Kelly, the apple pie-sweet "nice girl," and Lisa, the gossiping fashion-lover.

Fortunately, Zach, the cool trouble-maker, and Slater, the kind-hearted jock, conspired with Mr. Belding, the trustworthy-but-hip principal, to outwit the heartless lunkhead and set the world right again in 23 minutes plus a few words from sponsors. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 02:32:25 AM »

And to think you were once a SQUAD member, Ironstu :-\. What happened to you? :'(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 02:46:13 AM »

My vote for worst story ever.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 02:46:54 AM »
This is 80s sitcom cheese.

In fact, Saved by the Bell's Screech suffered a similar fate at Bayside High's gymnasium, when the lovable nerd was brutepically owned by a bullyish varsity football tough trying to impress Jessie, the gorgeously statuesque straight A student, Kelly, the apple pie-sweet "nice girl," and Lisa, the gossiping fashion-lover.

Fortunately, Zach, the cool trouble-maker, and Slater, the kind-hearted jock, conspired with Mr. Belding, the trustworthy-but hip  principal, to outwit the heartless lunkhead and set the world right again in 23 minutes plus a few words from sponsors. 

Belding was never hip, Nice story otherwise.

BEASTTTT!!!!!!!!!