Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 384468 times)

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2425 on: April 19, 2013, 11:56:56 AM »
Suspect's 2 real twitter account

posted few pages back .

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2426 on: April 19, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »
Sound familiar, people?
It cant be otherwise; all individuals with their own system of beliefs are fighting each others constantly thru the process of "natural selection"/ divine plan whatever your belief is.

All in all, islam again and the limits of our pointless atheistic western societies that drive people crazy at the same time,  the danger of allowing muslim sympathizers to settle in the west have been exposed once again.

Everyone whatever his own system of belief will understand what he has to understand.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2427 on: April 19, 2013, 12:00:13 PM »
Dude your a fucking tard. YES SOME CHRISTIANS COMMIT ATTROCITIES. THE INSTITUION DOES NOT INSTRUCT THEM TO DO SO!!!

a quick google

“Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.” Deuteronomy 17: 12 NLT

“A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.” Leviticus 20: 27 NAB

“The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' “ Exodus 31:12-15

“But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.” Deuteronomy 22: 20-21 NAB

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." Leviticus 20: 13 NAB

“Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed.” Exodus 22:20 NIV

“Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.” Isaiah 14: 21 NAB

“They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.” 2 Chronicles 15: 12-13

“If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.” Deuteronomy 22: 23-24 NAB

So christian nutters could go out and kill non virgins,fourtune tellers, rape victims, non believers, homosexuals etc etc etc in the name of god if they wanted to.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2428 on: April 19, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
  FUCK RELIGION

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2429 on: April 19, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »
suspicious white male, in hoodie, and sunglasses, suspect seems to have ducked into a house

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2430 on: April 19, 2013, 12:02:26 PM »
a quick google

“Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.” Deuteronomy 17: 12 NLT

“A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.” Leviticus 20: 27 NAB

“The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' “ Exodus 31:12-15

“But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.” Deuteronomy 22: 20-21 NAB

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." Leviticus 20: 13 NAB

“Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed.” Exodus 22:20 NIV

“Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.” Isaiah 14: 21 NAB

“They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.” 2 Chronicles 15: 12-13

“If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.” Deuteronomy 22: 23-24 NAB

They will ignore this... They always do.

I'm a nitwit because I speak the truth... This is why religion is shit. Religion is just another way to make people hate each other... I hate them, they hate me... They are evil because they don't believe.

Kill Kill Kill.

The fact is that they just don't see that it's just rhetoric to divide and conquer.

Keep at it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2431 on: April 19, 2013, 12:02:41 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2432 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:05 PM »
You are authorized by the FBI to stop that vehicle and take those parties into custody.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2433 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:12 PM »

It already happened 10 years ago. Every where you look you'll see a pig with a gun, making sure you do exactly what his owners want you to do.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2434 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:40 PM »
They will ignore this... They always do.

I'm a nitwit because I speak the truth... This is why religion is shit. Religion is just another way to make people hate each other... I hate them, they hate me... They are evil because they don't believe.

Kill Kill Kill.

The fact is that they just don't see that it's just rhetoric to divide and conquer.

Keep at it.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2435 on: April 19, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »
Keep at it.

Oh, I wont bother. There a Bunch of posts on this thread which could be quoted and "proven wrong". I don't bother these days. I had to with that one though. The irony is just too much at times  ;D

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2436 on: April 19, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »
You are fighting for your atheist, nihilistic cause, pretending to be a nice guy and all, luring weak minded people into your wicked beliefs, I fight for God's cause, to each his own.

You re a pretty confused mental midget more than you are an atheist smartass. When diging a bit in your character, it's not hard to figure you re just a little kid who has no clue what he s talking about.

Btw how s the marriage going with caroline? Does she still think kids are disgusting?

I have found the biography of your mastermind:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Wessel_Zapffe

Your fucked up whore you destroy daily will probably end just like zapffe's wife:

Uber....plenty of reports to delete this.....please leave family/wife/kids out of posts?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2437 on: April 19, 2013, 12:05:22 PM »
Video from a Boston Globe co-op/intern who is a personal friend of suspect: http://www.boston.com/video/?bctid=2312754444001.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2438 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:34 PM »
suspicious white male, in hoodie, and sunglasses, suspect seems to have ducked into a house

sounds like a job for zimmerman

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2439 on: April 19, 2013, 12:07:54 PM »
spotcrime.com, shows that the older brother

was arrested for domestic violence in July 2009 after assaulting his girlfriend.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2440 on: April 19, 2013, 12:08:10 PM »
  He (George) only shoots blacks.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2441 on: April 19, 2013, 12:08:48 PM »

;D ;D ;D thinking the same thing
a

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2442 on: April 19, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »
a quick google

So christian nutters could go out and kill non virgins,fourtune tellers, rape victims, non believers, homosexuals etc etc etc in the name of god if they wanted to.

This is the best you got? Really? Scripture? I said 2013 fucktards.

Link me to a YouTube channel with Christian pastors calling for killing non Christians from 2013...please. Even the worst filth... The guy who protests soldiers funerals is not doing that.

Now YouTube imams from around the world. Let me know how that works out for you. Seriously you dopes are so dumb I can't even take the comparisons anymore. Just shut up really. You look so dumb in this argument it could be a parody.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2443 on: April 19, 2013, 12:09:20 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2444 on: April 19, 2013, 12:10:06 PM »
(3:08 PM EDT)

NBC News livestream just reported that the old man in Watertown, Ma that was forced to the ground and was probed by robotic devices has been cleared.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2445 on: April 19, 2013, 12:11:30 PM »
sounds like he left the car and is possible at foot. Pilgrim garage. Open door.

"top window opened up"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2446 on: April 19, 2013, 12:12:02 PM »

Has anyone considered that maybe Zimmermans fat ass shot Martin for his skittles?
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2447 on: April 19, 2013, 12:12:07 PM »

This is the best you got? Really? Scripture? I said 2013 fucktards.

Link me to a YouTube channel with Christian pastors calling for killing non Christians from 2013...please. Even the worst filth... The guy who protests soldiers funerals is not doing that.

Now YouTube imams from around the world. Let me know how that works out for you. Seriously you dopes are so dumb I can't even take the comparisons anymore. Just shut up really. You look so dumb in this argument it could be a parody.

Someone is a testy little Christian is seems.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2448 on: April 19, 2013, 12:12:24 PM »
Religion of Delusion
Suspects Aunt

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC