Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 384487 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3675 on: April 22, 2013, 08:52:57 AM »
The Flashbang clearly breaks the window when it is fired and explodes in the video.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3676 on: April 22, 2013, 08:57:01 AM »
Didn't pick up any reference to dummy rounds,. was it supposed to be in that audio from the clip?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3677 on: April 22, 2013, 08:58:01 AM »
Didn't pick up any reference to dummy rounds,. was it supposed to be in that audio from the clip?
No that was right before that clip.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3678 on: April 22, 2013, 08:59:15 AM »
How much did homeland security know about dead 'bomber?': Officials suspended 26-year-old's citizenship request over FBI interview

Homeland Security had put a hold on Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev's U.S. citizenship application because of 2011 FBI interrogation

FUCK THE SENATOR.  It's always easy to point fingers after the fact.  The problem is that during the last two years the FBI have probably interviewed thousands of people.  Ever see how many people in the "no fly list"?  It is thousands.  Trying to track each and everyone day to day, especially when they appear to live a normal live is pretty hard to track.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3679 on: April 22, 2013, 08:59:18 AM »
If there was an exchange of gunfire at the initial onset of the encounter, it's likely those would be bullet holes in the pic I posted. Hard to miss a boat.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3680 on: April 22, 2013, 09:00:24 AM »
No that was right before that clip.

If you have audio of the dummy round reference can you post a link? Maybe if I listen to it in context it will make some sense.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3681 on: April 22, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
Rubber bullets would be my next guess.  I mean if they wanted to shoot him, they easily could have.  They had guys on the third floor of that house directly down him, guys on roofs of sheds, guys right in front of him.  Its not like they would miss.  If you listen to the video, tons of shots do go off. IF they were all real bullets, he would have easily been dead.

useless video. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3682 on: April 22, 2013, 09:09:09 AM »
I guess the one you posted that should contain the dummy reference was the wrong one? I listened all the way through and nada.. now it's gone  :(

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3683 on: April 22, 2013, 09:10:20 AM »
useless video. 

I really couldn't pick out much. I THINK there was some gunfire for a milisecond at one point just based on the reaction of the vehicle occupants 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #3685 on: April 22, 2013, 09:10:51 AM »
Officials said Monday they are now investigating whether dead Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is connected to a 2011 unsolved triple homicide in suburban Boston.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/22/usa-explosions-boston-homicide-idUSL2N0D90WQ20130422

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3686 on: April 22, 2013, 09:25:37 AM »
Here you go this is the one I was looking for.  Start at 2 minutes 15 Seconds.  Dummy Rounds into boat. "These are just dummy rounds being fired into the boat, so everyone hold fire"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3687 on: April 22, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »
Dummy Rounds, Gas, Flashbang was the order of operations according to the scanner.  No fire from guns.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3688 on: April 22, 2013, 09:30:39 AM »
Dummy Rounds, Gas, Flashbang was the order of operations according to the scanner.  No fire from guns.

Agree if those are real bullet holes , he would look like swiss cheese

dude only had a shot in the leg from the night before and a self inflicted gunshot to the mouth

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3689 on: April 22, 2013, 09:32:44 AM »

dude only had a shot in the leg from the night before and a self inflicted gunshot to the mouth
Exactly.

Listen to how many were fired on this video here.  They had guys on the third floor of that house and if they were firing real bullets he would have been gone.  They were whatever "dummy rounds" are.  Take a listen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3690 on: April 22, 2013, 09:33:21 AM »
yeah, that's what rachel maddow reported at midnight, friday night.   dummy rounds to scare him into surrendering.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: April 22, 2013, 09:40:05 AM »

Ok, dummy rounds a mystery to me.. but I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that this clip starts well after the initial contact with the suspect by police. It is my understanding that initially, there was an exchange of gunfire. This is where the bullet holes would likely have happened. I THINK this clip is after the perimeter is set and a lot of resources have arrived 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3692 on: April 22, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
You sound just like a Muslim, telling everyone what to do.  What saddens me is how apathetic the average person is when it comes to serious matters.  As long as it's not you or your loved ones that gets their legs blow off, who cares right.  Your happy to go on ignoring the issue while other people continue to pay the price.  And I don't hate Muslims, I hate ISLAM, in the same way that I HATE NAZISM or any ideology or group that puts it's needs over the needs of others.  I don't apologise for this.  I LOVE doing what is right,  I LOVE THE TRUTH, I believe wholeheartedly in doing the right thing.  And ignoring reality to spare the feelings of those who want to harm and kill others, isn't something I am about to do any-time soon.  I don't do what I do because I hate Muslims,

I do it because I want something done about it, and i will never stop until something is done about it.  The current paradigm that encourages a citizen to just sit and do nothing and eat ice cream while others suffer is seriously fucked up.  I believe the very first step towards resolution is talking about it, letting other know not to be afraid of speaking out against evil ideologies like ISLAM (even though there is a threat of being killed for your stance), if enough people do it, they won't be able to silence and intimidate everyone.  Anyone can sit back and go 'fuck them jack I'm OK', but unlike those not concerned, I have a healthy conscience, and living like that would seriously bother it.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
No, you don't. You want to be seen as right rather than 'truthful' and that bespeaks of self-love more than anything else. Explains all the hot air, too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3693 on: April 22, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
Officials said Monday they are now investigating whether dead Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is connected to a 2011 unsolved triple homicide in suburban Boston.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/22/usa-explosions-boston-homicide-idUSL2N0D90WQ20130422

sure why not.  Pin all open cases on this guy, he's dead anyways.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3694 on: April 22, 2013, 10:03:05 AM »
Ok, dummy rounds a mystery to me.. but I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that this clip starts well after the initial contact with the suspect by police. It is my understanding that initially, there was an exchange of gunfire. This is where the bullet holes would likely have happened. I THINK this clip is after the perimeter is set and a lot of resources have arrived 

I saw this on Die Hard 2

Red tape Magazines vs Blue Tape Magazines   ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3696 on: April 22, 2013, 10:49:35 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/22/fbi-missed-tsarnaevs-russia-trip-because-misspelli

WTF!!!!

Are you kidding? 

Thank you for posting a link and not taking up a full page with a 50000 word essay.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3699 on: April 22, 2013, 11:22:02 AM »
Damn.. no water boarding. Will NOT be tried as enemy combatant.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/white-house-says-boston-bombing-suspect-will-not-be-treated-as-enemy-combatant/

Some senator who wrote the laws for this said that it may mess up the case against him if they did. That there may be a chance he even gets off, so they don't want to risk it.

Imagine if this kid gets away from some technicality.  The public would be outraged.