Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181673 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
My 3 phase project
« on: March 07, 2011, 05:13:06 AM »
Allright fellas, I will follow a 3 phase plan and detail it here with commentary and photo proof of my acomplishments or lack thereof. The 1st phase will be a get lean phase with the goal being sub-7, and during this phase I will attempt to drop 2% bodyfat per week. At the moment, I would guesstimate that I'm around 13 to 14%. The 2nd phase will be a "spot gain" phase as I will attempt to gain size in my arms and calves, while maintaining my torso and legs, and all the while staying relatively lean (sub-10). The 3rd and final phase will be a Refinement phase, and during this phase I wilk attempt to give the muscles a finished and refined look, with as much seperation and detail as possible. Later on this week I will start up this project by posting my starting ab photos, and I will then update this 1st phase each and every week. This 1st phase will be finished within 4 weeks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 06:11:33 AM »
Allright fellas, I will follow a 3 phase plan and detail it here with commentary and photo proof of my acomplishments or lack thereof. The 1st phase will be a get lean phase with the goal being sub-7, and during this phase I will attempt to drop 2% bodyfat per week. At the moment, I would guesstimate that I'm around 13 to 14%. The 2nd phase will be a "spot gain" phase as I will attempt to gain size in my arms and calves, while maintaining my torso and legs, and all the while staying relatively lean (sub-10). The 3rd and final phase will be a Refinement phase, and during this phase I wilk attempt to give the muscles a finished and refined look, with as much seperation and detail as possible. Later on this week I will start up this project by posting my starting ab photos, and I will then update this 1st phase each and every week. This 1st phase will be finished within 4 weeks.
2% loss a week first phase is quite a bit how will you achieve this could result in muscle loss are you willing to give up muscle to lose fat?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:46:59 AM »
Good question Mr N, and quite honestly I really don't think that I will lose that much muscle during Phase 1, since it will only last 4 weeks tops. Also, even if I do lose a bit of muscle I will gain it back very quickly, as this has been my experience multiple times in the past. Phase 1 and Phase 3 will be quite easy for me since I know exactly what to do and how to do it. Stage 2 is the one that will be a true learning experience for me, coz even though I've experienced "spot gains" in the past, I don't have as much experience with it as I have with the other 2 phases.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:53:17 AM »
Translation.

1st phase. Ephedrine, t3, clen, dnp, coke.

2nd phase. Spot injections, synthol.

3rd phase. tren, eq, masteron, halo.

;D ;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 06:54:27 AM »
Ok, so here are the starting ab shots. I would guesstimate that I´m sitting at about 13-14% here. My waist measured 84 cm, which is roughly 33 inches, and my bodyweight is 76.6 kg, which is roughly 168 pounds.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:12:57 AM »
Ok, so here are the starting ab shots. I would guesstimate that I´m sitting at about 13-14% here. My waist measured 84 cm, which is roughly 33 inches, and my bodyweight is 76.6 kg, which is roughly 168 pounds.
Not trying to insult you but thats not "13-14%" bf.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 12:24:41 PM »
You don't insult me man ;) So what would you put my % at? Remember the key isn't the starting point, it's the finishing point ;D Also if I really am fatter than 13-14% then it is kinda good news in a way, coz since my waist is currently 33 inches, then it has the potential to be even smaller than I imagined it would be once I hit sub-7 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
Maybe coffee and cigarettes are in order?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 03:38:35 AM »
You don't insult me man ;) So what would you put my % at? Remember the key isn't the starting point, it's the finishing point ;D Also if I really am fatter than 13-14% then it is kinda good news in a way, coz since my waist is currently 33 inches, then it has the potential to be even smaller than I imagined it would be once I hit sub-7 8)
Did you push your belly out in those pics?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 04:05:36 AM »
Yeah man, I did push it out a bit. So mabye the front and the rear shots could give a more true idea of my level of bodyfat, being as the side shots are a little bit staged, also I had a pretty huge meal a few hours before I took these photos. But the rear shot is certainly not staged at all, and the front shot is genuine as well. So maybe just use the front and rear shots for the estimation.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »
No disrespect, However, i don't think you can hit sub 7 by the end of March/April or whatever date you said before...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 03:38:15 AM »
Don't worry 225, you don't disrespect me with that statement man, my claim is that I can do it within 4 week, basically by mid-April. I will post a 1 week update pick this coming Thursday. Yeah, I know that I look like a complete and bloated fat toad, but I'm really curious how much of it is bloat (holding excess water) and actual fat. I've had a few fellas here put me at 13-15%. So far I haven't even done any hard aerobic training yet, I've just been following the cycle diet protocol. The orginal plan was to do 2 hard 30 min daily aerobic sessions on my low cal days, but I haven't added them yet. Also I did a little experiment in Jan with this cycle diet, and I found that I could handle 3 or 4 days of ultra low cals, but I think that I may end up seeing if I can push it further, say 5 or 6 days.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 07:24:54 AM »
Don't worry 225, you don't disrespect me with that statement man, my claim is that I can do it within 4 week, basically by mid-April. I will post a 1 week update pick this coming Thursday. Yeah, I know that I look like a complete and bloated fat toad, but I'm really curious how much of it is bloat (holding excess water) and actual fat. I've had a few fellas here put me at 13-15%. So far I haven't even done any hard aerobic training yet, I've just been following the cycle diet protocol. The orginal plan was to do 2 hard 30 min daily aerobic sessions on my low cal days, but I haven't added them yet. Also I did a little experiment in Jan with this cycle diet, and I found that I could handle 3 or 4 days of ultra low cals, but I think that I may end up seeing if I can push it further, say 5 or 6 days.
If thats 13-14% then i must be 6%.  ;D ;D

Anyway, good luck man.  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »
A mini update: On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until 10pm I did a mini lo cal cycle without doing any hard aerobic training, but I noticed that I didn't get as much of a dramatic effect as I did when I ran a very short mini 4 day cycle back in January with 2 added 30 minute hard aerobic sessions per day, so this tells me that hard aerobic sessions are a must. So now I will add at least one hard aerobic session each day, and maybe bump it up to 2 daily sessions. Also, I will see if I can handle 5 and a half days of ultra lo cals, rather than the 3 and a half days that I had planned/projected. This will certainly be a learning experience, and don't worry, coz unlike fatpanda I will actually follow through wit ma proposed project ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 07:23:28 AM »
Post a full body shot...With face and date included.

I think you are full of shit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »
I ain't gonna post any full body shots til I'm sitting at sub-7, but I can prove that it and I am legit. So therefore I have a black hat, a green hat, and a blue hat, so pick a color and I will attach whichever color of hat is choosen to my belt loop to prove that this is current and it's legit. Take it or leave it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 06:11:53 PM »
i hate this fucking gimmick

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 06:20:13 PM »
Then why don't you accept a challange with me and the loser will delate his account? Either man up or STFU ;*

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 07:27:38 AM »
Ok, here is ma 1 week progress report. Ma waist is down a little over 1 inch, from 84 cm to 81cm (from 33 inches to a tad under 32 inches), and ma weight is down bout 8 pounds, from 76.6 kg to 73.2 kg (from 169 to 161)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 07:37:40 AM »
Good progress no doubt keep it up you looking maybe 11-12%. You still in phase one how many days on the 700 cals now?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »
Thanks man, I'm into ma 4th day at 700 cals and I'm not no zombie just yet ;) I will see if I can handle 5 and a half days ultra lo cals, and then 1 and a half days normal cals, and dat will equal out to a full week cycle. P.S. I WILL be sitting @ sub-7 within 4 weeks time, and probably even sooner FACT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
i hate this fucking gimmick

X2......he's a creepy douche. My least favorite poster by a mile.

The type of person who you would actually say "Jesus Christ....will you shut the fuck up already ?" to in real life, if you knew them

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 03:56:05 AM »
Ok, here is ma 1 week progress report. Ma waist is down a little over 1 inch, from 84 cm to 81cm (from 33 inches to a tad under 32 inches), and ma weight is down bout 8 pounds, from 76.6 kg to 73.2 kg (from 169 to 161)
Keep it up.  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 04:16:30 AM »
Thanks mezo ma man ;D I plan on doing bout da same as I did last week, which was hittin da majority of ma days in ultra lo cal style, and running a few times a week. But there's a chance dat I may really turn up da heat and go full bore wit da hard aerobic sessions, and if I do dat then LOOK OUT 8)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 05:30:10 PM »
Good progress no doubt keep it up you looking maybe 11-12%. You still in phase one how many days on the 700 cals now?

If that's 11-12% then I'm fuckin Flex Wheeler being measured by Jim Quinn.
from incomplete data