Author Topic: Yamcha is actually Prudence?  (Read 10717 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Yamcha is actually Prudence?
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2019, 04:42:09 PM »
I thought Pellius worked at a hardware store, so he can afford his rent, and daily 1/4 pounders.

I already posted my Secret Clearance ID badge from Ratheon Missile Systems, which you already saw.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2019, 05:33:30 PM »
I already posted my Secret Clearance ID badge from Ratheon Missile Systems, which you already saw.

So, you don't work there anymore, right? 

Don't you work at a hardware store, so you can afford your rent and 1/4 pounders?  Did you retire from the hardware store?   ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2019, 11:34:39 PM »
So, you don't work there anymore, right? 

Don't you work at a hardware store, so you can afford your rent and 1/4 pounders?  Did you retire from the hardware store?   ???

Why do you talk like that? Why do you always want to phrase things that way? "Afford rent and 1/4 pounders". It's as if I would starve if I didn't take a part-time job. I've only been there for less than a year. I was homeless and starving all that time?  Is it because you are anonymous and this is a way for you to act out in a way you would never do in real life because you would get your ass kicked. It's always people who are the most anonymous, never will show themselves, say what they do, even won't say what State they are from, that are the cockiest and most arrogant. Do you really think you would talk like that to me face to face?

Do a little research on Raytheon Missile System and their stock. Factor in that I've been with them for decades. Is it really beyond your grasp that I would want to work part time at a hardware store because I want to? I just don't want to sit around the house all day. I want to learn new things that I can use in my own personal life fixing things and improving my home. In addition, you meet all sorts of people from all walks of life with a shared interest.

What do you do with your life, Twaddle? What State do you live in? What hobbies or interest do you have other than posting on GetBig? None of these are extremely personal questions because it doesn't betray your identity.

I've been very open about my life. I have nothing to hide. Nothing to be ashamed of. What about you? What about ratherbebig? Valentino? RedMeatKid?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2019, 12:38:37 AM »
Ghetto island? LOL! Once again you prove how you never leave your mom's and have no idea of the world outside of Google.

And where do you live, again? That's right, too ashamed to admit it.

i think ghetto island is a fitting description.

and its hawaiians that never leave their moms and never see the world.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2019, 04:58:22 AM »
What do you do with your life, Twaddle? What State do you live in? What hobbies or interest do you have other than posting on GetBig? None of these are extremely personal questions because it doesn't betray your identity.

Whatever I feel like.

New Mexico.

Yard work and bird watching.

8)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2019, 07:54:33 AM »
Why do you talk like that? Why do you always want to phrase things that way? "Afford rent and 1/4 pounders". It's as if I would starve if I didn't take a part-time job. I've only been there for less than a year. I was homeless and starving all that time?  Is it because you are anonymous and this is a way for you to act out in a way you would never do in real life because you would get your ass kicked. It's always people who are the most anonymous, never will show themselves, say what they do, even won't say what State they are from, that are the cockiest and most arrogant. Do you really think you would talk like that to me face to face?

Do a little research on Raytheon Missile System and their stock. Factor in that I've been with them for decades. Is it really beyond your grasp that I would want to work part time at a hardware store because I want to? I just don't want to sit around the house all day. I want to learn new things that I can use in my own personal life fixing things and improving my home. In addition, you meet all sorts of people from all walks of life with a shared interest.

I've been very open about my life. I have nothing to hide. Nothing to be ashamed of. What about you? What about ratherbebig? Valentino? RedMeatKid?

Seriously? This is a Forum, Pellius
Im not sure how you perceive things, but here is not REAL LIFE.  This is Internet, Man.
If you decided to open your life to everyone, thats ok, but people dont have to.
Plus, youre the one that created that now infamous thread, with all details, so...
I understand youre' old and old school', but camon, that 'fight" was absurd, to say the least

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2019, 08:01:18 AM »
Im not sure how you perceive things, but here is not REAL LIFE.  This is Internet, Man.
If you decided to open your life to everyone, thats ok, but people dont have to.
Plus, youre the one that created that now infamous thread, with all details, so...
I understand youre' old and old school', but camon, that 'fight" was absurd, to say the least

I don't know how you perceive things, but a quarter pounder is a quarter pounder.  It's worth risking your freedom. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2019, 12:52:17 AM »

To you it is because you are a cowardly pussy. You'd let someone just stand in front of you staring at you with his dick out and do nothing. Hell, he didn't even have to pull his dick out. If I'm eating, or doing anything or nothing, if someone just stand in front of me and just stares at me then there's going to be trouble.

Maybe you won't protect yourself but what if someone did that to your mother, daughter, niece? You'd just let it go?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2019, 01:02:00 AM »
I don't know how you perceive things, but a quarter pounder is a quarter pounder.  It's worth risking your freedom. 

Again, that is the cultural divide that that thread so clearly pointed out. How the Left and Right perceived things. Remember the story of the store owner who shot someone who was trying to rob him? There was $250 in the register and the argument was made that stealing $250 doesn't merit execution. And that's true. But what you, and your kind, don't understand was that he was just defending the money. He was defending civilization. That you can't just walk up to someone and just take what you want. That there are certain risks you take when you commit a crime. If you spit in my face and push me and I punch you in the jaw and knock you out that's one thing. If I punch you in the jaw and you fall and crack your head open and die, well, that's too bad. That doesn't mean you deserved to die but in the process of being uncivilized, threatening and starting troulbe you get hurt and die then it's on you. Don't start trouble. Don't rob people. Let people have their lunch in peace. I can't believe I have to explain that to people like you, ratherbebig and valentino. Who old are you guys?

This used to be called common sense.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2019, 01:10:44 AM »

Where do you live and where have you traveled to?

I've been to Japan, Mexico, El Salvador, Brasil, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Iraq, Kuwait, Okinawa, Germany. I won't even bother to mention the States. I was out on my own since 18 years old.

Hawaii is one of the top vacation spots in the world. It's number one source of revenue is tourism.

Again, every post you make just proves how ignorant you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2019, 01:11:51 AM »
Whatever I feel like.

New Mexico.

Yard work and bird watching.

8)

OK. Pellius approved. Doing more yard work myself. Considering going the gardening route.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2019, 02:42:49 PM »

You are unbelievably stupid & complete geographical idiot !.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2019, 01:57:29 AM »

And blissfully unaware of how stupid and ignorant he is.

Imagine going through life like that?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2019, 06:36:57 AM »
Where do you live and where have you traveled to?

I've been to Japan, Mexico, El Salvador, Brasil, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Iraq, Kuwait, Okinawa, Germany. I won't even bother to mention the States. I was out on my own since 18 years old.

Hawaii is one of the top vacation spots in the world. It's number one source of revenue is tourism.

Again, every post you make just proves how ignorant you are.

im not talking about you.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2019, 06:38:15 AM »

i disagree.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2019, 09:17:26 AM »
PAKALSKA DAWNSAZAD
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2019, 06:50:16 PM »
What happened to our resident bottom ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2019, 06:55:37 PM »
What happened to our resident bottom ???

He was exposed as an SF1900 gimmick.  The gimmick is currently on vacation.  Good news though.  Top Poodle returned at the same time Prudence left.   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2019, 08:08:04 PM »
He was exposed as an SF1900 gimmick.  The gimmick is currently on vacation.  Good news though.  Top Poodle returned at the same time Prudence left.   :D

All of my gimmicks.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2019, 08:43:05 PM »
And blissfully unaware of how stupid and ignorant he is.

Imagine going through life like that?

You've been violated before, haven't you?  I'm guessing force feedings as a young teen.