Author Topic: bench accident....  (Read 7714 times)

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
Re: bench accident....
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »

I love Scott, he's a sight to be feared.....saw him once and I never wanted to bench again.....I wonder if that lady that slap him was his girl....... ;)

why dont you bench again?  ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2011, 04:30:53 AM »
Looks like this fat tub of goo had everyone remove the video, no doubt hurted his "tough guy" persona he had spent years eating for

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011, 04:31:44 AM »
You guys are girls. How could you find something like that funny? Bad Karma to all of you who said its funny. You will get an serious injury coming your way to teach you a lesson.
What if I have already had many serious injuries and still find this fat tard overestimating his abilities, and allowing his delusions to push him to new heights of self sabotage and personal embarrassment incredibly rib tickling hilarious.
Oh, and by the way, Karma is just religious superstition. Hope this helps
V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011, 04:34:51 AM »
I never understood the allure of looking like a fat, ugly, piece of shit all for the purpose of calling yourself a powerlifter, while walking around with absolutely no muscle shape and thighs that give fat women a run for their money.

These guys are strong, but their is nothing physically appealing about that shit.  Not to mention that the sheer amount of weight these guys carries has to be taking a toll on their hearts.

I mean, did you guys see how his legs were quivering when his arm broke? That was actually pretty fucking funny.

Sad, very sad..
"1"

Spot on.

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2011, 04:36:08 AM »
Looks like this fat tub of goo had everyone remove the video, no doubt hurted his "tough guy" persona he had spent years eating for

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2011, 04:40:59 AM »

Thanks dude, I had to watch it again.  My missus orgasms the same with the leg shaking, the yelling the whole bit. Wasnt a very manly yell, I like to let out a massive aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjh , like a lion, with all the power in my spirit.
V

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2011, 04:45:48 AM »
fantastic form!   ;D