Author Topic: mma reality show  (Read 718 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
mma reality show
« on: October 13, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »
is it just more or does anyone els get tired of ultimate fighter ? i usualy dont watch it since it comes on so late and im already asleep.... but the couple times i have seen it it makes my head hurt. sure the free fights are cool and watchin them train but all the stupid drama and crybaby'ing, lutter said it was like living with a bunch of teenagers and somehow i just cant watch that crap. its just as bad to me as that real world.....

the only reality show i find remotely funny is that one with hulk lol

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: mma reality show
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 11:43:28 AM »
is it just more or does anyone els get tired of ultimate fighter ? i usualy dont watch it since it comes on so late and im already asleep.... but the couple times i have seen it it makes my head hurt. sure the free fights are cool and watchin them train but all the stupid drama and crybaby'ing, lutter said it was like living with a bunch of teenagers and somehow i just cant watch that crap. its just as bad to me as that real world.....

the only reality show i find remotely funny is that one with hulk lol

I don't have a problem watching it although it does run a distant second to the soprano's on wednesday night so I always catch the reruns on some other night...

it's mildly amusing but a little too staged if ya ask me,with all the camera's around those guys ARE NOT acting like they would if there were no camera's around,and who in thier right mind (dana) would give those guys alcohol if they knew that house was gonna get trashed ?

it's a SHOW first and a competition second and that's pretty much the way I look at it with reality running a close 3rd

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »
haha yea thats another thing, give guys who are training to win a contest alki? obviously its just to up the show. I don't know i just cant bare to watch it. Its right up there with that crap my girl watchs called hills or some crap where those girls are non stop whinning and fighting....

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 01:27:24 PM »
Elite XC is planning a show as well.