Author Topic: Any SCARFACE fans here.....  (Read 7788 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Any SCARFACE fans here.....
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 03:34:43 PM »
inspired a lot of people to do good !

:-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »
Wrong movie, dipshit.

A movie about a rican hustling on the streets
And another about a Cuban hustling on the street
:/
Seem the same to me cock breath.... An tread already turned into an Al Pacino acting appreciation tread, try and keep up weezy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:58 PM »
Dinero in his prime was number one for me. Pacino never seemed to transform himself so completely to fit the character like Dinero such as in Raging Bull and the highly under rated Once Upon a Time in America. Plus, in a cage fight I'd have to go with Dinero.( I just remembered that small scene in Goodfellas where Dinero was in the phone booth and just heard that Pepsci, who was suppose to be made, got whacked instead. It wasn't a major scene or anything like that but the way Dinero pulled that off. Anger and then trying to hold in his grief, knocking that phone booth down, trying not to cry. That little tidbit was such a powerful scene for me. Couldn't find it on YouTube.)

Honorable mention for guys like James Woods, Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones, Dennis Hopper..., few others that are soon to be lost and gone forever.

yes it wil forevr be between deniro and alpacino,, then you got jack nicolson ,, but at the end of the day i think al pacino will take it when it comes to over all acting ability ,, deniro is pretty much with him at the level it changes all the time,, depending on what movie you see,, you can see taxi driver and get out of it thinking deniro is the best thing ever,, then you see kookoo nest and you think nicolson is best thing ever,, it really depends on the day

i just think al pacino is something that will be highly highly missed even stupid movies like sea of love ,, i dont know that fella is just an artist ,, he make a boring movie seem interesting and he really make you want to be around him ,, he is very interesting actor,,

my list is

al pacino
bobie deniro
jack nicolson

then all the rest

from marlon brando to denzel wahsington to  johny depp and inbetween ,, ray layotta joe peshiand many more,,

but top 3 of all time wil most likley be

pacino deniro and jack nicolson

and yes i remember redford and newman and all of then they wer eamazing actors but still not the level of al pacino deniro and nickolson

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2011, 12:21:03 AM »
Pacino owns Deniro /

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
A movie about a rican hustling on the streets
And another about a Cuban hustling on the street
:/
Given my name on this board, you can consider me someone who does not need to be educated on the plot lines of "Scarface" or "Carlito's Way", dipshit.

Seem the same to me cock breath....
Filmed with the same director and made with many of the same actors, yet two different movies with two different story lines, not to mention TWO DIFFERENT TITLES, should be enough for your average four year old to know that they are not the same.  ::) No doubt you spend a lot of time thinking of "cocks."  :-X

An tread already turned into an Al Pacino acting appreciation tread, try and keep up weezy
"An tread"?  ???  ::)

The title of the thread refers to the movie "SCARFACE" numb nuts. If you want to create an "Al Pachino appreciation thread," do so. Otherwise fuck off...kill yourself.
!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2011, 09:23:24 AM »
All time Favorite Crime movie..

Blacks like it because it shows a nothing, nobody go from being broke as shit to making $10 million deposits.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2011, 01:29:15 PM »
Not feeling the new Gay ass trailer

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2011, 03:48:54 PM »
Pacino owns Deniro /

nasser owns dorian /

;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2011, 05:49:12 PM »
Pacino, Dinero, Nicholson. I can live with that.

I prefer Pacino and Dinero because of the kind of actors they were. More kick butt. I did not care for that movie, Heat. I had kind of high expectations because of the premise of pitting two of my favorites on opposite sides of the law. Very disappointing. But those two in the God Father were magnificent. Pacino was just amazing! Neither has aged well. Pacino more so. And I don't mean physically but as actors. Dinero has fared a bit better but not like the Cape Fear, Good Fellas, Taxi Driver days.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2011, 06:00:16 PM »

I prefer Pacino and Dinero because of the kind of actors they were. More kick butt. I did not care for that movie, Heat. I had kind of high expectations because of the premise of pitting two of my favorites on opposite sides of the law. Very disappointing. But those two in the God Father were magnificent. Pacino was just amazing! Neither has aged well. Pacino more so. And I don't mean physically but as actors. Dinero has fared a bit better but not like the Cape Fear, Good Fellas, Taxi Driver days.
Well, here's one of my all-time best Bobby scenes, with a young de Niro, and at his most potent. I can watch this over and over. Masterclass. He has everything, and works it.    :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2011, 07:09:23 PM »

deniro ,, notice how you write dinero and i answer you with deniro all this time lol ,, denirro chose this focker thing to do and it ws ok first one and funny but then the second one and third one ,, this take him down a bit ,, then again he is deniro he can poop and read the phone book on the screenm same time and it will stil be somewhat interesting,, some fellas just have it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2011, 07:21:38 PM »
deniro ,, notice how you write dinero and i answer you with deniro all this time lol ,, denirro chose this focker thing to do and it ws ok first one and funny but then the second one and third one ,, this take him down a bit ,, then again he is deniro he can poop and read the phone book on the screenm same time and it will stil be somewhat interesting,, some fellas just have it

gh15 approved
Awesome short-bus film criticism.    :-X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »
Well, here's one of my all-time best Bobby scenes, with a young de Niro, and at his most potent. I can watch this over and over. Masterclass. He has everything, and works it.    :)

Mean Streets is great.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 11:42:32 PM »

You know, I never saw that movie until you mentioned it some time ago and posted this scene. Great movie.

Dr. Chimps: enriching lives one GetBigger at a time.

You know, I don't see anybody coming up that will match these guys. gh15 mentioned Depp and I think he's one of the better ones of his generation. I'll probably get reamed for this but I think Tom Cruise is a pretty damn good actor. But you have to separate his image from his performance on the scene. But they are nowhere near the big three mentioned let alone guys like Dennis Hopper, Harvey Keitel, Dustin Hoffman and Robert Duvall. And Depp and Cruise are already well into their forties. Dinero was only 30 yrs old when he played a young Vito Corleone.

It's interesting to note that both Dinero and Pacino were high school dropouts.

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2011, 02:17:56 AM »
Best movie of all time. Funny thing is there were alot of scarfaces back in the early 80's. they would bring in cash by the duffle bag just like the movie. Anybody heard of the black widow(esmeralda blanca? she was just as violent as al capone or john gotti. grew up in medellin columbia, moved to new york with 1,800$ and just blew up cocaine ended up moving to L.A. sometimes she would rob big dealers if she didnt feel like paying. she got busted once and there was a black guy from oakland he got invited to visit her in jail a oakland dealer he soild cocaine buy the ounce she asked him how much weight he needed he said 50 kilos. and a few days later he got a knock on his door with a delivery of 50 kilos she would tell him who to call and where to move the money to all from jail. she ended up marrying this black fella she was a huge godfather fan and named her
son michael corleone jr. This bitch was crazy! moved more cocaine than escobar and was more violent. just google the name< esmeralds blanca >
It is a true story. she did her time got out got in more shit did another dime and now she is back in medllin. selling drugs on the scarface level will never fly today the feds have way more technology and dealers are to greedy and do not know when to quite. Scarface definately a great movie and very accurate about what was going on in the early 80's.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2011, 02:55:16 AM »
Best movie of all time. Funny thing is there were alot of scarfaces back in the early 80's. they would bring in cash by the duffle bag just like the movie. Anybody heard of the black widow(esmeralda blanca? she was just as violent as al capone or john gotti. grew up in medellin columbia, moved to new york with 1,800$ and just blew up cocaine ended up moving to L.A. sometimes she would rob big dealers if she didnt feel like paying. she got busted once and there was a black guy from oakland he got invited to visit her in jail a oakland dealer he soild cocaine buy the ounce she asked him how much weight he needed he said 50 kilos. and a few days later he got a knock on his door with a delivery of 50 kilos she would tell him who to call and where to move the money to all from jail. she ended up marrying this black fella she was a huge godfather fan and named her
son michael corleone jr. This bitch was crazy! moved more cocaine than escobar and was more violent. just google the name< esmeralds blanca >
It is a true story. she did her time got out got in more shit did another dime and now she is back in medllin. selling drugs on the scarface level will never fly today the feds have way more technology and dealers are to greedy and do not know when to quite. Scarface definately a great movie and very accurate about what was going on in the early 80's.

When the worthless Jimmy Carter open the doors to Castro's trash it just ruined Miami.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
Are you still Jewish Wiggs?

lol...What do you mean am I still Jewish? It's in my blood of course I am...I just feel like being real negro (as you guys would say) right now...

And look at this post below. here Wiggs is non-Jew. I'm guessing True Adonis also magically became a Jew overnight.

You are exactly who I wanted to respond to this thread....I'm going to speak the truth and Yaroni can ban me if he wants...

UNSUNG, How in the FUCK did white non-jews let it get to this?  WTF?  Media, Movies, Banking and many more things....WTF are people fucking stupid or afraid?  4% of the population and everyone quivers in their boots?  WTF?  What the fuck happened to our balls?  LOL!!  Did they just outthink and out perform non-jew whites?  Is it their networking while telling you to be diverse?  WTF is it?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Hate to say it, but most overrated movie of all time.

NOTHING SPECIAL about that flick, NOTHING.
" Ja know, it is da F'n coakaroaches like YOU dat I stomp with my boot. You no betewr then that Cucksoocker Frank Lopez. Now tay hello to my lil friend !"