Author Topic: Jason Genova blasts his legs and gets called out  (Read 16141 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Jason Genova blasts his legs and gets called out
« on: September 08, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »

Another Asshole trying to put the LORD SPANIARD down on Leg Day.

Starts at 4:25

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Another Asshole Black Guy trying to put the LORD SPANIARD down on Leg Day.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 07:35:43 PM »
wow its extremely sad when especially a negro of his height feels the need to badger a much shorter man like that. that just shows you the hateful mentality of the black man. tthey dont hesitate to attack. most blacks never attacked me like that ever only because i was tall as fuck, but i saw all around me shorter white men in fear of the black man cause they are animals/savages in real life.

Seriously this negro needs a new job, im assuming he works at the gym, but unfortunatly he isnt doing his job, very demotivational.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:42:53 PM »
it would be a shit job for that black guy to work at a gym, only getting paid some shit commision on one sale per week, poor shithead
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:46:06 PM »
wow its extremely sad when especially a negro of his height feels the need to badger a much shorter man like that. that just shows you the hateful mentality of the black man. tthey dont hesitate to attack. most blacks never attacked me like that ever only because i was tall as fuck, but i saw all around me shorter white men in fear of the black man cause they are animals/savages in real life.

Seriously this negro needs a new job, im assuming he works at the gym, but unfortunatly he isnt doing his job, very demotivational.

I am not the tallest guy in the gym and no black guy ever messed with me. I think it has more to do with his constant posing in the mirror and his mouth. Most people are not going to take kindly to his sort of behavior.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 07:50:18 PM »
The kid is obviously a little different. Never the less I'm starting to like him. He's certainly wouldn't bother me if I trained at the same gym. At least he is motivated. Someone needs to help this kid out a bit.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:53:04 PM »
I am not the tallest guy in the gym and no black guy ever messed with me. I think it has more to do with his constant posing in the mirror and his mouth. Most people are not going to take kindly to his sort of behavior.
I agree  you hear the guy say " Jason loves himself too much".  I felt alittle bad for Jason but at least he used the dudes words for motivation and didnt let the words get his spirits down.  One things for sure Jason does have heart for bodybuilding.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »
The kid is obviously a little different. Never the less I'm starting to like him. He's certainly wouldn't bother me if I trained at the same gym. At least he is motivated. Someone needs to help this kid out a bit.
Agreed.... you'll never see me mocking anyone putting effort into something. The black guy probably had his best interest at heart but had a poor way of delivering the message. I was hazed into bodybuilding in a similar fashion myself :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 08:03:45 PM »
He would accept your help.  All you have to do is contact him.  I told him If he ever needs any advice, I would gladly provide it.  Seriously, contact him.  I`d love to see him succeed and show these people up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
What is a mirror for but to see your reflection?  Should they paint the walls black instead?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 08:04:45 PM »
Squat form is hilarious.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »
Squat form is hilarious.
beyond that, he's going to end up with shitty legs or injured.
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:04 PM »
beyond that, he's going to end up with shitty legs or injured.
How would he end up injured?  I don`t really think it would make a difference at all in his case if he went down further given that he is a shorter person.  The taller one is, the further they have to go down.  Not true when it comes to shorter people.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »
im going to have to back up jason on this one. the gym employee should not be talking shit. talking down to a special needs person really doesnt make him seem any more cool or whatever.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »
He would accept your help.  All you have to do is contact him.  I told him If he ever needs any advice, I would gladly provide it.  Seriously, contact him.  I`d love to see him succeed and show these people up.

Thing is I wonder how well he could follow instructions. Where does he live?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »
How would he end up injured?  I don`t really think it would make a difference at all in his case if he went down further given that he is a shorter person.

I agree with you the black guy was (way) out of line, but it's hard to defend that crappy form. He might not get injured but he could be doing them a lot more productively.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »
What is a mirror for but to see your reflection?  Should they paint the walls black instead?

come on man, you know what I mean. Sure, you can pose here and there. but he CONSTANTLY poses in the mirror! Like I said, most people will not take kindly to this. Ever hear of modesty? It goes a long way.

Personally, I can careless what he does. If he was doing it and I was around, I would let him be. I am just stating why other people probably give him a hard time. I am not saying I would.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »
im going to have to back up jason on this one. the gym employee should not be talking shit. talking down to a special needs person really doesnt make him seem any more cool or whatever.

If he does have special needs, which I think he does, then I would totally agree. According to TA, he isnt a special needs person, besides being dyslexic, and dyslexia does not make you act like this. So I am not too sure what his deal is.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
damn dude is getting racially harrassed by guys every single day he goes the gym. They re really going to beat him up to death some day. Ha, the wonders of multiculturalism.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
The little guy's voice is hilarious. But seriously the black guy is not much better himself. In fact all he has on him is height and a better voice. Pot calling the kettle black.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »
I agree with you the black guy was (way) out of line, but it's hard to defend that crappy form. He might not get injured but he could be doing them a lot more productively.
I believe short people can use less of a range of motion than taller people and get comparable results.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 08:16:07 PM »
come on man, you know what I mean. Sure, you can pose here and there. but he CONSTANTLY poses in the mirror! Like I said, most people will not take kindly to this. Ever hear of modesty? It goes a long way.

Personally, I can careless what he does. If he was doing it and I was around, I would let him be. I am just stating why other people probably give him a hard time. I am not saying I would.
Me too, it would bring some entertainment to my gym actually.
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »
Agreed.... you'll never see me mocking anyone putting effort into something. The black guy probably had his best interest at heart but had a poor way of delivering the message. I was hazed into bodybuilding in a similar fashion myself :D
Eeer..best interest at heart? are you blind , or just PC ?

No, he s just racist, and enjoys bullying smaller, less experienced and younger WHITE kids he knows wont / cant fight back. Nice thing it's been caught on video.

I bet he s the kind of 8.50 bucks an hour "trainer" that spends more time mocking his clients than giving them any useful advice, pointing at them to his gym friends while barely hiding his laughters instead of training them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 08:17:46 PM »

I used to work out at the gym with my shirt off, despite the sign saying not to.  The funny thing is, everyone else started doing it too after I did.  

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »
I used to work out at the gym with my shirt off, despite the sign saying not to.  The funny thing is, everyone else started doing it too after I did.  
Kinda gay. Maybe in a home gym but around a gym full of dudes, no thanks.
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 08:19:29 PM »
theres gonna be a blak guy that tries to fight him one day garanteed after jason says "FUCK YOU" LOL it will be epic
A