Author Topic: Hitler  (Read 17554 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Hitler
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 04:32:14 AM »
seva i actually believe you.

however the real reason he did in fact retire was that once they got to antartica they discovered a race of people with winged polar bear genetics, hitler gave up command as soon as he saw them.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2009, 04:34:48 AM »
seva i actually believe you.

however the real reason he did in fact retire was that once they got to antartica they discovered a race of people with winged polar bear genetics, hitler gave up command as soon as he saw them.  :-\
nope .. but thanx 4 the laugh

and btw : you don't have to "believe" anything

cause it doesn't change the FACTS

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 04:37:26 AM »
nope .. but thanx 4 the laugh

and btw : you don't have to "believe" anything

cause it doesn't change the FACTS

winged polar bears are not to be fucked with seva  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 04:38:22 AM »
serious question Sev,   Do you think Psychiatrists would see you as insane or maybe after speaking with you would they come to the conclusion that you are highly intelligent?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 04:53:50 AM »
serious question Sev,   Do you think Psychiatrists would see you as insane or maybe after speaking with you would they come to the conclusion that you are highly intelligent?

Diagnosis: Clinical boredom.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 04:59:49 AM »
Q:

Somewhat of a related question, something that I have pondered before. Why didn't Hitler escape to Antarctica with the majority of his forces and continue to lead the Nazis from that location? They continued to opperate there without him, but he could have went with them and continued to lead.

Why did he suddenly decide to quit and "retire"?

A :

He did not retire. He and Eva Braun continued to lead a large group of Nazis in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile and Bolivia, where they still exist. They had connections to the Antarctica group via tunnels in the Andes.
He was addicted to power and control running away would have been to give up those things, I think he had rather die first before doing that.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2009, 05:08:45 AM »
serious answer :

psychiatry should be the science that understands the human mind and cures it's affections

however they as well as psychologists lack ven the basic structure and modus operandum of the human mind

and all psychiatric affesction and psychological as well are direct results of mind programming, programming overload and such

for the goverment to allow this to happen they would first admit that mind control and programming do in fact exist

and you are smart enough to see why this will never happen

so instead , we have people who work in a discipline that lacks the comprehension of the caus of mind illness and ttreats the symptoms with medication that enriches the pharma industry

they also make money during worthless appointments that ar high priced as well as useless

the iluminatti have been mind controlling our population since it's inception. It is their greatest weapon

A while back I thought about inviting psychologists and psychiatrists to an open discussion about the human mind, mind control and such

I also realized that it would have been futile and they would not take it seriously . Think about it :  I would have basically told them that everything they ever learned is a lie.

How do I now all this ?

Well, as I said before, I am ONE of the most important mind control experiments of the Iluminatti. Extremely programmed, I have a very deep understanding of the human mind and how it operates as well as how it is programmed and controlled.

Through my own deprogramming as wel as helping others I gained an understanding of how it all works. Now I use my knowledge to help others .

Here's what mind control and programming means :

( PS : this should preclude any study of psychology or psychiatry ever written )

What is programming? It is a method of altering and adding to the mind-patterns and thought-forms innate to an individual and population for the purposes of manipulating the actions, reactions, and plans of that population ~ in this case, our planet Earth. Programming is the software embedded in the brain to monitor all functions.

What is mind-control? It is the application of the programming software as it steers and directs the activities of the individual in every aspect of life. The individual is not able to discern his/her own thoughts from those which are artificially induced.

The process started aeons ago on this planet with a group calling itself "The Illuminati." The Illuminati consists of 13 families who control and manipulate all things on Earth, as well as the 300 families who work directly for them. This is not conspiracy theory; this is fact.

Throughout historical experience, it is known that the only way for a relatively small group to safely and logically control billions of others, is to control their minds and also their bodies.

Through techniques developed before this world began, it was discovered that when a mind is traumatized by torture, fear, and pain, the individual personality fractures and segments in order to deal with the trauma. When this split occurs, it naturally creates a cube or matrix that is layered 13 x 13 x 13. This means that there are 2,197 separate components or compartments of a personality that can be reprogrammed into alter personalities or partial personalities within the same individual. All are pieces of the whole; the programming prevents integration and cohesiveness.

The entire population of the world in the 21st Century is programmed—mostly subliminally via satellite transmissions, television, radio, and ground antennae that transmit ELF and microwave signals. These signals piggyback the brain waves to download information and instruction.

Globally, about 2% of the population, or about 130 million people, are specifically programmed. This means that they were physically taken for programming sessions that involved the use of technology, sexual abuse, torture, drugs, and a host of other methodologies.

In the United States, about 5% of the population, or about 15 million people, are specifically programmed. These people are known as "sleepers," "Monarchs," and/or "sex-slaves." As you read, please keep in mind that the purpose of this book is to demonstrate case studies and their deprogramming. Deprogramming is a slow and tedious process that is like an archeological dig. You cannot just stick the shovel in the ground because you might damage something. You need to slowly brush away and release each little layer until the buried artifacts and treasures are revealed. Only then can they be saved intact and preserved.

In deprogramming, each layer of the control system must be carefully examined, cleaned, and merged back into the original personality so that the end result is a whole and cohesive functioning total human being with all the faculties, memories, and mind-patterns operating perfectly. This is the goal of what I do.

Alters are surfacing in many programmed people. Some lead to suicide programming and other functions that are malevolent. If you can consciously download the programming before it is externally triggered, then you can effectively preclude the programmed functions from occurring, thus giving the individual back control of his/her own life. When programs are triggered, the individual learns to recognize the switch or the anomaly. He/she is then able to work on merging this back into the original personality, which is really centered at the reptilian brainstem before feeding into the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

Working within a programming cube of 2,197 compartments is a formidable task. One must be patient and truly willing to work on the process until completion. Completion which may not even occur in this lifetime, depends upon how old one is when the deprogramming process begins.

In the following section are stories written by individuals who are specifically programmed and have worked with me in deprogramming themselves. The stories are in their own words and are presented as an example of the various types of programming nuances that can exist.

13-Cubed
Case Studies in Mind-Control & Programming
Stewart A. Swerdlow

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 05:09:29 AM »
He was addicted to power and control running away would have been to give up those things, I think he had rather die first before doing that.
there are agendas behind Hitler you are yet to comprehend due to lack of info

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 05:11:17 AM »
In Berlin, Hitler was deluded up until the last minutes of the siege and invasion by the Soviet forces. Hitler kept thinking the Germans would overtake the invaders and push them out. Once he realized that this was impossible, it was too late even to escape.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 05:13:41 AM »
or to answer your question directly

Dunno for sure ... when I really go into details about the human mind I'm not sure many of them would be able to follow

At the same time, the info I would present would contradict many things they learned and trusted to be true

But if you take the time to listen and dissicate what I say it just makes sense

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2009, 05:15:22 AM »
In Berlin, Hitler was deluded up until the last minutes of the siege and invasion by the Soviet forces. Hitler kept thinking the Germans would overtake the invaders and push them out. Once he realized that this was impossible, it was too late even to escape.
The 3rd Reich built some of the first UFO's with the help from the Aldebarans who they were in alliance with.... trust me thy did not get scared by some russian tanks ..

sorry to say this but what you learned about history is false

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 05:17:56 AM »
The 3rd Reich built some of the first UFO's with the help from the Aldebarans who they were in alliance with.... trust me thy did not get scared by some russian tanks ..

sorry to say this but what you learned about history is false

Dumbass. ::)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 05:19:33 AM »

Dumbass. ::)
as I said ... I don't think you even start to understand what I am talking about

just click on another thread :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 05:21:05 AM »
sev lost himself a bit too much into these reptilian fantasy stories.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2009, 05:25:56 AM »
I didn't know WingedLion was Sev.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2009, 05:26:56 AM »
sev lost himself a bit too much into these reptilian fantasy stories.
it's called reality...you live in it too although a bit in denial

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2009, 05:30:56 AM »
I didn't know WingedLion was Sev.
I have said it a zillion times when I changed handles

keep on sleeping tard

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2009, 05:34:14 AM »
I have said it a zillion times when I changed handles

keep on sleeping tard

So why the change?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2009, 05:36:13 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2009, 05:40:28 AM »
so hitler was a reptilian?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2009, 05:40:54 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2009, 05:43:57 AM »
how much does hitlers paintings cost?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2009, 05:46:06 AM »
how much does hitlers paintings cost?
???

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2009, 06:00:08 AM »
???

serious question, some of his paintings were sold in a auction a while back, cant remember the price though

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 06:01:56 AM »
Hitler was one of the first to use Schering Testoviron. But like a lot of other bodybuilders he got into the rec drugs that messed up his career. The injectable amphetamines etc.