Author Topic: Breaking news! (unofficial) Is Kelly the killer?  (Read 21156 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking news!(unofficial) Kelly the killer?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 08:11:15 PM »
Hahaha. Maybe Craig will get off. Kelly bought the kerosene. Kelly killed the girl. She was burned in Kelly's car. hahahaha. Maybe Craig isn't so dumb afterall. His bitch will be serving the real time.

Perhaps. In the article I read the kid Gross says it was Craig that torched the car. That would make him an accessory and with his prior convictions he will still rot for a while.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2005, 08:15:39 PM »
I would imagine that the police are going over the video tapes at the hotel that Melissa was staying at and checking her room for blood ect. I sure that Kelly wasn't the weakest girl out there and both her and Craig used coke and meth which could have an effect on someone's strength. Time will tell.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2005, 08:18:46 PM »
The story has a compellingly white trash flavor.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2005, 08:21:05 PM »
Well here is my problem with Kelly doing the act.  She was strangled.  If Kelly did it alone is she that much more powerful than the other girl to easily overtake her and choke her out.  Did she get wacked in the head first or what.  Was she this much out of control to do something like this.  Isn't she spposed to be one of the nice girls in the industry.  Even if she lost it, is she capable of killing someone like that.  On the other hand Titus has a record and history.  From what I read he was doing drugs.  His lose of control is allot easier to understand than hers.  He could have got pissed off if she was trying to black mail him or something. 

Onlyme & myself think to much alike....

When I read this claim....I said B.S.

Why?

Have you ever seen 2 girls struggle or fight?

The other girl was strangeled right?

Don't you think Kelly's face would be all scratched up from the resistance of a girl fighting for her life?

The pictures look fugly but no evidence of bruises or scratches.

Craig is strong enough to actually restrain a women w/o the possibility of getting marked in the face.  I am sure the two of them have been completely stripped down & pictures taken for evidence if there was a scratch found or scrape which would change Kelly as being charged for the murder.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2005, 08:24:12 PM »
Here's the part I'm having problems with.

Someone tell me if its been figured out earlier in one of these posts ........

Melissa was found BOUND AND GAGGED in the trunk of that Jag.

What would be the reason to bind and gag a dead body?

I asked a friend of mine who has a lot of experience in these matter and he was not familiar with the case at all but he assumes that she was either alive when she was placed in that trunk or they bound and gagged the corpse in an attempt to make it look like she was kidnapped.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
or they bound and gagged the corpse in an attempt to make it look like she was kidnapped.

Honestly Stunt....this is what I think these morons attempted to try.

It may have worked better if they stole a car or dug a hole....

but they used their own Jaguar & said someone stole it.

::)

I will bet the girl was dead when she was gagged & bound.

BodyDropped

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2005, 08:48:59 PM »
well shit

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »
One of the videos here states that she was bound and choked with a noose. It does make Kelly a more likely doer.  :o

http://www.kvvutv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4246749

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2005, 08:54:47 PM »

very much so

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
Re: Breaking news! (unofficial) Is Kelly the killer?
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 10:03:49 PM »
the butler did it

X Board. Integrity is what we do

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2005, 10:12:44 PM »
This speculation is all BS...someone call up the prosecutor and get the real story! ::)

I'm sure he's by his phone right now waiting for your call.  Ha ha..

619Rules

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2005, 10:31:28 PM »
Would you like to bet a name change on this ? When you're wrong will you still be here - or ?

This is an easy case.

Lets see now, I have been here a year and a half and have 4000 posts....Neve the psychic has been here 2 days and has 17 posts...HHmmmm....who will be here in the futire...Gee, I don't know.........Mr. Psychic-help me out here OK.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2005, 10:34:14 PM »
Kelly may have murdered her, but it still doesn't add up. If she was upset because MJ was screwin' her man, don't you think she woulda done something to Craig as well? It doesn't make sense that she would escape w/ Craig.

No. Don't you watch Jerry Springer? White trash always blame the other woman.

I think it's a travesty of justice if we rush to convict Titus. Titus last post on Getbig proved he was of sound mind. Kelly has proven herself to be nuts when she stopped for a pedicure while fleeing the law, when she used her credit card to purchase kerosene, and when she allowed the body to be torched in her own car. All signs point to a drug addled Kelly committing the crime, fueled by jealousy, and anger at Melissa's identity theft.

Craig was even calm enough apparently to grant an interview and admit the affair before he went cross-country with his wife. Sounds like Craig was also aware of Kelly's motivations.
"Shut the F up and train"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2005, 10:41:59 PM »
Hey Rob, if your going to quote me on your site no problem, just reference were you got it and who posted it please. Thanks

testicles

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2005, 10:44:28 PM »
Something just doesn't add up ???

"Maura James said her daughter never mentioned being romantically involved with Titus, who married Ryan in Clark County in June 2000. Melissa James, who was a model and former dance instructor, had lived with the bodybuilders in Southern California several years ago.

Titus asked Melissa James to move to Las Vegas about two months ago, and she accepted, her mother said.

In the days before her death, James told her mother that she and Ryan were not getting along. She said she was staying at a hotel.

"I said, 'Why?' She said, 'Well, Kelly is flipping out and acting crazy,'•" Maura James said.

Titus booked the hotel room for two nights, from Dec. 12 to Dec. 14, and paid for it with a credit card belonging to Emperor Enterprises, a company he and Ryan own, according to police.

"He said he had spent most of one night with James at her room," investigators said in the report, quoting Titus.

Titus also paid for James' plane ticket home, her mother said."

are we sure that craig paid for these things ... or did she pay for them with the company credit card??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2005, 10:47:05 PM »
Hey Rob, if your going to quote me on your site no problem, just reference were you got it and who posted it please. Thanks

u got it. use the GB screen name?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2005, 10:51:12 PM »
I thought the same thing in the beginning. The room and ticket was charged to Craig's business card.(Emperor Ent.?) He admitted to the police that he paid for her hotel. I mentioned to a friend last night that I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly had done the killing and now with the new info I am almost totally convinced. I have also heard a few things about Kelly that if true, really shocked me. I don't want to say what since I don't know if I should , but I will ask if it is OK to post here.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2005, 10:53:11 PM »
I thought the same thing in the beginning. The room and ticket was charged to Craig's business card.(Emperor Ent.?) He admitted to the police that he paid for her hotel. I mentioned to a friend last night that I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly had done the killing and now with the new info I am almost totally convinced. I have also heard a few things about Kelly that if true, really shocked me. I don't want to say what since I don't know if I should , but I will ask if it is OK to post here.

Bring it to the table.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2005, 10:54:21 PM »
u got it. use the GB screen name?

That's fine. Thanks

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2005, 10:56:52 PM »
Post the info Disgusted. After all this is News and Rumors

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2005, 10:57:45 PM »
Bring it to the table.

It was something very mean that she did to another competitor, but I do not want to say until it is verified. I hate to post anything like this unless I have tried to verifiy it to a degree. Stay tuned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2005, 11:01:19 PM »
That's fine. Thanks

done. sorry man. i am working a million miles an hour trying to stay on top of this case.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2005, 11:03:16 PM »
done. sorry man. i am working a million miles an hour trying to stay on top of this case.

Not a problem bro, Thanks.  Gotta go now, I think I here someone on my roof.  ;D

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2005, 11:04:02 PM »
Not a problem bro, Thanks.  Gotta go now, I think I here someone on my roof.  ;D

haha. Well ok..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2005, 12:57:16 AM »

I guess that means Reese Witherspoon will be playing Kelly.