Author Topic: Craig Titus Ideal Woman  (Read 12774 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: Craig Titus Ideal Woman
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2005, 08:03:10 PM »
shockandawe

i understand what you are saying because I am thinking the same thing.

it's hard when you have known 2 people for 10 years to see this whole thing coming to a head like some sort of slow motion car wreck

even though kelly wasn't 100% innocent and she is an adult who made her own choices...i think (up til now) her biggest mistake was being too loyal to Craig...even when everyone was telling her he was trouble.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 12:38:02 PM »
That is exactly correct. I can look past someone hating me or a friendship gone sour, and objectively admit that someone is NOT a bad person, just chose the wrong path, etc..

And no, actually, I'm not the old boyfriend... I'm a very old friend - someone who used to hang out with both, before either was together. I actually hung out with them together only once or twice because he immediately isolated her from all her friends and acquaintances who tried to help her see that he wasn't a good "romantic choice".

Am I glad I am not in their lives, and haven't been for years now? Yes. But as I said, it was nice to have put all of that stuff aside and had ONE pleasant exchange this past Spring. I could move on completely, from all of the past ugliness the three of us shared as a result of all of us being stubborn and self-righteous. I guess I wrote such a novel because it has truly been weighing on me and I have lost sleep and have felt sadness over it. That's as honest as I can tell it...

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 02:36:03 PM »
I have been thinking alot about the past myself and remembering the good times in the beginning including simple things like movies, etc....

but as you say...things went sour fast after Craig entered the picture and there wasn't much to be done about it....

I think all we ever thought would happen at first would be bad business deals and some typical wildness...but then it just got way out of hand..and now this...

but yeah...sadness is the overwhelming feeling for sure...as much I used to poke jabs at Craig in the past...this whole thing has gone to the level beyond too much laughing or joking...especially for those people who ever called them their friends