Author Topic: 01-01-06: So who did it? Titus or Ryan?  (Read 11012 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: so who did it? titus or kelly?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 11:43:14 PM »
the really funny thing is have you ever seen her real pic, not the one in her avatar, hahaha, she's like 5 shades darker, her hair is nappier than JJ Evans.

I've seen it LOL  ;D

if you look closely, you can tell she is quite crosseyed.  One eye's staring you down, the other one's looking three feet to your left.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 11:51:03 PM »
I've seen it LOL  ;D

if you look closely, you can tell she is quite crosseyed.  One eye's staring you down, the other one's looking three feet to your left.

Kelly was lovely when I say her years ago, a the Ms.Olympia Fitness. She looks old and tired in hose pictures.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 12:02:48 AM »
  Kelly was lovely when I say her years ago, a the Ms.Olympia Fitness. She looks old and tired in hose pictures.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Years of androgens and some crappy plastic surgery didn't help.
Ron: "I am lazy."

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 12:42:33 AM »
Years of androgens and some crappy plastic surgery didn't help.

Agreed. Giving androgens to women should be a federal crime. It is akin to destroying fine art. >:( :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 04:50:57 AM »
Here's a theory...

Mind you, just playing devil's advocate here (no pun intended), but how's this...

Neither of them killed her. No doubt, charges of committing an indignity to a corpse would be hard to deny, but not so much murder.

It's already been established that Craig might have made some serious enemies. Who knows what he was into? He could have really pissed someone off. Who is to say that perhaps one of his enemies wasn't sending him a strong message by killing his assistant?  Craig and Kelly discover the body already bound, gagged, duct taped and strangled... can't tell the police about it because too many questions would be asked. So they decide to simply get rid of the body themselves? (no body...no crime) 

Or maybe Melissa was a target for other reasons, and for their own safety, neither CT or KR wanted her in their house for the few remaining days she had in LV. They discover her bound, gagged, duct taped and strangled in her hotel room, ...and since it was their credit card that rented the room, didn't want the heat and/or close scrutiny, such a discovery would inevitably bring, ...so they attempt to dispose of her body themselves (no body... no crime).

Or maybe Kelly did find her as someone claimed, and after telling Craig about it, Craig thought that maybe Kelly did it, or would be suspected of it, and decided to get rid of the body thinking he was protecting Kelly? (no body... no crime)

...or better yet ...how about none of us knows a darn thing about what went down.

Drama queen. Wake up.. This ain't a movie.

I'd say the culprit is either one of them, who did it? I don't know but the only way to find out is to know who won the best of out 5 paper-rock-sissors challenge.
I am a mini beast

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2006, 12:32:39 PM »
Hey, don't be too sure. I wrote stuff about Titus at one point and he had all of his friends threatening me in emails, phone calls, etc...  I began taking it seriously and it was a bad scene, so I stopped myself from playing the mud-slinging game out of fear for my life. It got pretty serious.  So, I think people are deluding themselves when they say that he "would never...this..." OR  "would never...that"  He's a guy who is basically destined for the "system" and has always, curiously, operated as though he has "nothing to lose". Isn't that now fairly apparent? True, he's just had some luck fenagling good deals in business, charming and snowing women (mostly all hot stripper types), and in life in general.

I just think it's sad what is happening to Kelly. Not that she hasn't had one helluva temper, and a street disposition, in the past few years, along with some very poor judgment and drug habits, but I think the context is different here.  Look who she's been around the most! After all, people are products of their environment and such. 

Bottom line though, she is an adult who is ultimately responsible, if for accessory alone, it may seem - so don't get me wrong here. She chose him 6 days a week and twice on Sunday for the past 6.5 years and she now has to sit in a cell and reassess her commitment to someone like this, and maybe lose her freedom for a long, long while. BUT, I still contend that she's more a victim of low self-esteem and deep-seated issues (when you have a little girl voice, still, after mountains of androgens, well, Howard Stern has a theory on that)... than of being a "bad to the bone" soul. The same cannot always be said for Titus.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2006, 12:35:06 PM »
Hey, don't be too sure. I wrote stuff about Titus at one point and he had all of his friends threatening me in emails, phone calls, etc...  I began taking it seriously and it was a bad scene, so I stopped myself from playing the mud-slinging game out of fear for my life. It got pretty serious.  So, I think people are deluding themselves when they say that he "would never...this..." OR  "would never...that"  He's a guy who is basically destined for the "system" and has always, curiously, operated as though he has "nothing to lose". Isn't that now fairly apparent? True, he's just had some luck fenagling good deals in business, charming and snowing women (mostly all hot stripper types), and in life in general.

I've heard of numerous people being threatened by Craig. When they invite him to travel to meet them, he resorted to threats that he'd call his lawyer.

I was personally threatened by Craig and a few others via email, but I never took it seriously.  It's only the internet, and real world is a whole nother ballpark.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2006, 12:49:48 PM »
I've heard of numerous people being threatened by Craig. When they invite him to travel to meet them, he resorted to threats that he'd call his lawyer.

I was personally threatened by Craig and a few others via email, but I never took it seriously.  It's only the internet, and real world is a whole nother ballpark.

he shoulda called his lawyer over this melissa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2006, 01:05:01 PM »
i wasn't talking about Kelly, dumbass, i was talking about jaguar.

I was/am talking about Kelly, retard, and never to you. Lick the hair from my left ball. :-*

SUCKMYMUSCLE

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2006, 05:39:41 PM »
Drama queen. Wake up.. This ain't a movie.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the term devil's advocate  :-\
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2006, 06:56:59 PM »
he shoulda called his lawyer over this melissa

she knew all about his drug dealings, and he would have been behind bars with her as well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2006, 07:07:55 PM »
she knew all about his drug dealings, and he would have been behind bars with her as well.

if craig had spent 12 dollars for a background check he would have learned Melissa have several outstanding warrants.  plus he would have learned she had bad credit  :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 09:35:31 PM »
if craig had spent 12 dollars for a background check he would have learned Melissa have several outstanding warrants.  plus he would have learned she had bad credit  :)

This is Craig Titus we;re talking about, not Stephen Hawkings. How did you expect him to act? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE